Akalifauj

The sangat that listens to Dhunda speeches should pay attention to the first 4 minutes of the video very closely. After watching the video did you catch the deception he played with you? Rewind the video to 2:20 and you hear Dhunda saying couple of lines of Gurbani to prove his point. Right afterwards he says these lines are on ang 732 of Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji. I became curious to read the whole shabad and opened up ang 732 of Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji. I read the shabad and no where can I find the first line raam raam karathaa sabh jag firai raam n paaeiaa jaae in Raag Sohee written by Sri Guru Raam Das ji on ang 732. Instead I found the above line on ang 555 in Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji Maharaj and is in the shabad of Sri Guru Amar Das Ji in Raag Bihaagraa.

So please ask yourself, why did Dhunda join two lines together of Gurbani which don't come after each other and say they are on ang 732? Is your loyalty with Dhunda higher or with presenting Gurbani as Guru Sahib wrote it?

How do we know it's not an honest mistake? I don't really like missionaries or Darshan Singh Ragi's cult, but I want to know if he apologized.

Because over the years with his speeches there is a pattern of him making statements and then strictly saying he never said it. In this very video Dhunda says, I never said Dasam Bani is not Sri Guru Gobind Singh Sahib ji's Bani. Yet he has come out and said Bachittar Natak is not the Bani of Sri Guru Gobind Singh Sahib ji in the past. He has insulted Chaupai Sahib in the past and said he never said it and now in this video says he reads the very Bani he insulted. In the above video I post, Dhunda says he speaks up against manmat. Yet in a video with Inder Ghagga he is seen to be silent when Inder Ghagga calls Naam Simran manmat. The video is on youtube as well. There is a clear pattern of events that show how he manipulates and twist Gurbani to sell his speeches.

Search this site for all the evidence you are looking for. Over the years the posters have done a great job of tracking Dhunda's acts.

Because over the years with his speeches there is a pattern of him making statements and then strictly saying he never said it. In this very video Dhunda says, I never said Dasam Bani is not Sri Guru Gobind Singh Sahib ji's Bani. Yet he has come out and said Bachittar Natak is not the Bani of Sri Guru Gobind Singh Sahib ji in the past. He has insulted Chaupai Sahib in the past and said he never said it and now in this video says he reads the very Bani he insulted. In the above video I post, Dhunda says he speaks up against manmat. Yet in a video with Inder Ghagga he is seen to be silent when Inder Ghagga calls Naam Simran manmat. The video is on youtube as well. There is a clear pattern of events that show how he manipulates and twist Gurbani to sell his speeches.

Search this site for all the evidence you are looking for. Over the years the posters have done a great job of tracking Dhunda's acts.

true I heard a speech where he did kinta prantu on amrit bania then another video watched the same day from YT he denounced that accusation that he ever questioned anything about amrit sanchar. As far as I can tell he is not amritdhari ... and this is the whole thing we know jack about his motivation yet give him stage time , why?

Guest Jacfsing2

So, he never Chacked Amrit is what you're telling me? Dasam bani is part of Amrit.

The sangat that listens to Dhunda speeches should pay attention to the first 4 minutes of the video very closely. After watching the video did you catch the deception he played with you? Rewind the video to 2:20 and you hear Dhunda saying couple of lines of Gurbani to prove his point. Right afterwards he says these lines are on ang 732 of Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji. I became curious to read the whole shabad and opened up ang 732 of Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji. I read the shabad and no where can I find the first line raam raam karathaa sabh jag firai raam n paaeiaa jaae in Raag Sohee written by Sri Guru Raam Das ji on ang 732. Instead I found the above line on ang 555 in Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji Maharaj and is in the shabad of Sri Guru Amar Das Ji in Raag Bihaagraa.

So please ask yourself, why did Dhunda join two lines together of Gurbani which don't come after each other and say they are on ang 732? Is your loyalty with Dhunda higher or with presenting Gurbani as Guru Sahib wrote it?

Nice work. This dhunda is trying to impress the sangat who may not do the research required because they think he a a genuine gyani. Throwing in book names, chapters and verse numbers seems to impress some people a la zakir naik, who comes across the same as he has a photographic memory. The sangat hear these ang numbers and think this guy has a good education on Gurbani.

Dhunda and his sangh sabha canada have been a tour of panjab over the last week spreading their ignorance around, and no-one seems to be countering them.

We need to be proactive on social media as sangh sabha are using it too well and their fanbase is unfortunately growing.

The thing is Chatanga, sangat doesn't care about the likes of dhunda spewing his filth on stage. We are more worried about the likes of Nidar Singh, more worried about the BBC Asian networks debates,more worried about what caste is doing more damage to sikhi. We need to stop hiding and face the real issues in the panth and stop focsusing on fools who we should not spare a word on.