Punjabi Atheist & Islamist Sunny Hundal Posts Racist Remark Against Tommy Robinson

superkaur

He can't be a racist becaue he's got black friends !!

Well, that pretty much sums that up. I don't think I need to add any more.

your defo proving your no sikh here, cos your logic has failed. You fail to spot the difference between an islamophobe and an actual racist.

You seem like sunny hundal undercover or one of his punjabi atheist minions. Very suspicious most your posts have been far left and always arguing against sikh issues.

your defo proving your no sikh here, cos your logic has failed. You fail to spot the difference between an islamophobe and an actual racist.

You seem like sunny hundal undercover or one of his punjabi atheist minions. Very suspicious most your posts have been far left and always arguing against sikh issues.

that's true and your not the only one to be suspicious, he has previous logins like west London sikh and was very pro muzzy then. A very odd sod Friday he was fantsing over indra ghandi look a likes from wembley in the 1960s.

I'm not supporting Sunny Hundal, in fact I happen to think he's a complete and utter tosspot. But, unlike you, I happen to know the difference between someone I disagree with politically and a facist. One is an and the other one is plain evil. The kind of things one says lead to men, women and children being physically attacked. You need to reassess your whole approach to this and understand the whole concept of evil.

Which brings me to your very last point.....the bit where you insinuate that supporting facists is a "Sikh issue" and that anyone that does not do so must be an "undercover sunny hundal supporter and not a sikh". With thinking like that superkaur, I think you'll feel very much at home in that facist party so perhaps your'e right....perhaps you do belong in the tommy robinson camp after all.

A very odd sod Friday he was fantsing over indra ghandi look a likes from wembley in the 1960s.

3 points here:

Firstly, "fantasising" ????

Secondly, the 1970's cannot, by very definition, and common sense, be the 1960's.

And thirdly, how many people looking like Indra Gandhi have you ever seen working in a Britsh factory ??

I've been accused of many things before, but I must admit, this is the first time anyone's ever accused me of having a sexual fetish for indra gandhi lookalikes.

This sunny hundal seems like a clown and a half. He tweeted how it was wrong not to let Kathleen Wyne be an honorable guest and Harmandir Sahib. Back in Canada the sikh community absolutely hates this dyke women as she is trying to indoctrinate kids into thinking having an open sexual and homosexual lifestyle is right

Miss Wynne was honored, as she ought to have been, the Indian media's reports were wrong. By unquestioningly posting their unfounded lies Hundal has shown that he possesses none of the investigative faculties of a real journalist - he's little more than a reactionary regurgitating any old sh1te which suits his agenda like some bloody mother bird.

By the way, your homophobia is disgusting and anti-Sikh.

I'm not supporting Sunny Hundal, in fact I happen to think he's a complete and utter tosspot. But, unlike you, I happen to know the difference between someone I disagree with politically and a facist. One is an and the other one is plain evil. The kind of things one says lead to men, women and children being physically attacked. You need to reassess your whole approach to this and understand the whole concept of evil.

Which brings me to your very last point.....the bit where you insinuate that supporting facists is a "Sikh issue" and that anyone that does not do so must be an "undercover sunny hundal supporter and not a sikh". With thinking like that superkaur, I think you'll feel very much at home in that facist party so perhaps your'e right....perhaps you do belong in the tommy robinson camp after all.

Ok whats your views on islam and with utterances in quran and hadiths that make it clear that non-muslims are going to hellfire, allah hates disbelievers, if you leave islam you will get killed in sharia ruled state, a non-muslim must be made to feel inferiour to a muslim, islam must dominate other religions because its the true religion.

All that is true of islam and I can give you the verses from hadiths and quranic ayats to back it up so what your views of fascism of Islam? Is it not a fascist ideology?

Miss Wynne was honored, as she ought to have been, the Indian media's reports were wrong. By unquestioningly posting their unfounded lies Hundal has shown that he possesses none of the investigative faculties of a real journalist - he's little more than a reactionary regurgitating any old sh1te which suits his agenda like some bloody mother bird.

By the way, your homophobia is disgusting and anti-Sikh.

I'd beg to differ. SIkhi is against lust and homosexuals only care about lust as there is no gain in doing what they do. Wynne is a vile women who is hell bent on indoctrinating kids to accept her perverse lifestyle. The sex-ed curriculum that she's pushing on elementary kids was created by a convicted peadophile. I'm a homophobe and proud bro

Guest Jacfsing2

We're all 'liberal'. This is a fair minded liberal country. There is no place in this country for viscious racist facists like Tommy Robinson just as there is no place for neo-Islamic facists. Any 'Sikh' that supports a hate-filled facist bigot like Tommy Robinson is a self-loathing, gullible, easily manipulated ignorant fool. The kind of fools that don't even realise that their fathers, mothers, grandfathers and gandmothers built the great UK Sikh community we have today by physically fighting and destroying men like Tommy Robinson and the organisations they represent. To think that their sacrifices went in vain, only for the current generation like Hammertime and superkaur to turn around and spit on their bravery and fortitude by supporting these evil facists makes me feel incredibly incredibly sad. :no:

You can't be racist to Muslims since they aren't a race. Nor is anyone who cares about their country a facist. Look at how many women in the E.U. have gotten raped because of Islam?

All that is true of islam and I can give you the verses from hadiths and quranic ayats to back it up so what your views of fascism of Islam? Is it not a fascist ideology?

Why would you even want to do that or even think about doing that ? Is it not a sign of mental illness ?

After all, I and others could follow your example of propogating needless hate aginst other religions and also quote verses of the Christian Bible in order to convince others that Christians are facists. I could, if I had the same inclination quote Exodus 21:20 which says "If a man beats his male or female slave with a rod and the slave dies as a direct result, he must be punished, but he is not to be punished if the slave gets up after a day or two, since the slave is his property."

I could quote Leviticus 25:44-46 which says " Your male and female slaves are to come from the nations around you; from them you may buy slaves. You may also buy some of the temporary residents living among you and members of their clans born in your country, and they will become your property. You can will them to your children as inherited property and can make them slaves for life"

I could quote Deuteronomy 20:10-15 which says "When you march up to attack a city, make its people an offer of peace. If they accept and open their gates, all the people in it shall be subject to forced labor and shall work for you. If they refuse to make peace and they engage you in battle, lay siege to that city. When the LORD your God delivers it into your hand, put to the sword all the men in it. As for the women, the children, the livestock and everything else in the city, you may take these as plunder for yourselves. And you may use the plunder the LORD your God gives you from your enemies. This is how you are to treat all the cities that are at a distance from you and do not belong to the nations nearby"

I could quote Leviticus 20:10 which says "If a man suspects his wife of adultery, he can force her to undertake a "trial by fire" where she drinks a magic potion that makes her barren if she is guilty. This is similar to the "trial by water" in the Code of Hammurabi where suspected adulteresses are thrown into a river to see if they float" (Note that there is no such test for men suspected of adultery, only women.)

I could quote Deuteronomy 22:13-21 which says "If a man takes a wife and, after lying with her, dislikes her and slanders her and gives her a bad name, saying, "I married this woman, but when I approached her, I did not find proof of her virginity," then the girl's father and mother shall bring proof that she was a virgin to the town elders at the gate. The girl's father will say to the elders, "I gave my daughter in marriage to this man, but he dislikes her. Now he has slandered her and said, 'I did not find your daughter to be a virgin.' But here is the proof of my daughter's virginity." Then her parents shall display the cloth before the elders of the town, and the elders shall take the man and punish him. They shall fine him a hundred shekels of silver a and give them to the girl's father, because this man has given an Israelite virgin a bad name. She shall continue to be his wife; he must not divorce her as long as he lives. If, however, the charge is true and no proof of the girl's virginity can be found, she shall be brought to the door of her father's house and there the men of her town shall stone her to death. She has done a disgraceful thing in Israel by being promiscuous while still in her father's house"

I could quote verses from the bible that say rape is not a real crime, especially if the girl's screams are not sufficiently loud enough and essentially, 'if you break it-you buy it', such as Deuteronomy 22:23-27 which says "If a man happens to meet in a town a virgin pledged to be married and he sleeps with her, you shall take both of them to the gate of that town and stone them to death—the girl because she was in a town and did not scream for help, and the man because he violated another man's wife"

Or....seeing how it is Sunday today, lets see what the Christian scriptures say we must do to those who worked today instead of resting, such as Walmart-Asda staff today. Exodus 31 verse 15 tells us exactly what to do:

"For six days, work is to be done, but the seventh day is a Sabbath of rest, holy to the LORD. Whoever does any work on the Sabbath day must be put to death"

I could go on with this superkaur but you see where I'm going don't you ?

The point is that you and I are not Christians or Muslims. What is or isn't in their scriptures is none of our business. Its up to them to find truth and enlightenment. Pointing out faults in their faith does our own spiritualy no good. We only need to be concerned with uplifting ourselves. Therefore, you need to spend less time hating others and more time finding love in yourself.

Why would you even want to do that or even think about doing that ? Is it not a sign of mental illness ?

After all, I and others could follow your example of propogating needless hate aginst other religions and also quote verses of the Christian Bible in order to convince others that Christians are facists. I could, if I had the same inclination quote Exodus 21:20 which says "If a man beats his male or female slave with a rod and the slave dies as a direct result, he must be punished, but he is not to be punished if the slave gets up after a day or two, since the slave is his property."

I could quote Leviticus 25:44-46 which says " Your male and female slaves are to come from the nations around you; from them you may buy slaves. You may also buy some of the temporary residents living among you and members of their clans born in your country, and they will become your property. You can will them to your children as inherited property and can make them slaves for life"

I could quote Deuteronomy 20:10-15 which says "When you march up to attack a city, make its people an offer of peace. If they accept and open their gates, all the people in it shall be subject to forced labor and shall work for you. If they refuse to make peace and they engage you in battle, lay siege to that city. When the LORD your God delivers it into your hand, put to the sword all the men in it. As for the women, the children, the livestock and everything else in the city, you may take these as plunder for yourselves. And you may use the plunder the LORD your God gives you from your enemies. This is how you are to treat all the cities that are at a distance from you and do not belong to the nations nearby"

I could quote Leviticus 20:10 which says "If a man suspects his wife of adultery, he can force her to undertake a "trial by fire" where she drinks a magic potion that makes her barren if she is guilty. This is similar to the "trial by water" in the Code of Hammurabi where suspected adulteresses are thrown into a river to see if they float" (Note that there is no such test for men suspected of adultery, only women.)

I could quote Deuteronomy 22:13-21 which says "If a man takes a wife and, after lying with her, dislikes her and slanders her and gives her a bad name, saying, "I married this woman, but when I approached her, I did not find proof of her virginity," then the girl's father and mother shall bring proof that she was a virgin to the town elders at the gate. The girl's father will say to the elders, "I gave my daughter in marriage to this man, but he dislikes her. Now he has slandered her and said, 'I did not find your daughter to be a virgin.' But here is the proof of my daughter's virginity." Then her parents shall display the cloth before the elders of the town, and the elders shall take the man and punish him. They shall fine him a hundred shekels of silver a and give them to the girl's father, because this man has given an Israelite virgin a bad name. She shall continue to be his wife; he must not divorce her as long as he lives. If, however, the charge is true and no proof of the girl's virginity can be found, she shall be brought to the door of her father's house and there the men of her town shall stone her to death. She has done a disgraceful thing in Israel by being promiscuous while still in her father's house"

I could quote verses from the bible that say rape is not a real crime, especially if the girl's screams are not sufficiently loud enough and essentially, 'if you break it-you buy it', such as Deuteronomy 22:23-27 which says "If a man happens to meet in a town a virgin pledged to be married and he sleeps with her, you shall take both of them to the gate of that town and stone them to death—the girl because she was in a town and did not scream for help, and the man because he violated another man's wife"

Or....seeing how it is Sunday today, lets see what the Christian scriptures say we must do to those who worked today instead of resting, such as Walmart-Asda staff today. Exodus 31 verse 15 tells us exactly what to do:

"For six days, work is to be done, but the seventh day is a Sabbath of rest, holy to the LORD. Whoever does any work on the Sabbath day must be put to death"

I could go on with this superkaur but you see where I'm going don't you ?

The point is that you and I are not Christians or Muslims. What is or isn't in their scriptures is none of our business. Its up to them to find truth and enlightenment. Pointing out faults in their faith does our own spiritualy no good. We only need to be concerned with uplifting ourselves. Therefore, you need to spend less time hating others and more time finding love in yourself.

Whens the last time you heard of a christian strapping a bomb on himself and blowing himself up? There is a problem with Islam and its a threat to all of us.