Racist American Immigration Deny Entry To British Sikh Amreet Surana Due To Skin Colour

genie

I knew it was a mistake to look at the comments under that article. The number of muppets who think it was a good thing that he was detained and refused entry. Hope they get the same treatment when they try to disappear to the Costa del Sol.

Guest Jacfsing2

I honestly don't think it's a skin color issue, but really you can't work on a tourist visa legally in the U.S. you have to get the proper visa. The other 2 folks really have no explanation especially since they had some extremely questionable things. America may not love Islam and P.C. like the rest of the "Industrialized World", but if they hated browns then every latin blooded person would be deported.

I honestly don't think it's a skin color issue, but really you can't work on a tourist visa legally in the U.S. you have to get the proper visa. The other 2 folks really have no explanation especially since they had some extremely questionable things. America may not love Islam and P.C. like the rest of the "Industrialized World", but if they hated browns then every latin blooded person would be deported.

I'm with you, jacfsing2, on this one.

As soon as I read the story, and it said he was trying to enter the usa on a tourist visa for 'work' related stuff (regardless of whether it is paid or unpaid) I wondered why this man thought he should be the first man in history allowed to do so.

All things considered, I think they refused him entry for having a very, very low I.Q. An I.Q not good enough to know what kind he visa he should have got.