Troubled By Viakiya

jkvlondon

Waheguru ji Ka Khalsa , Waheguru ji ki Fateh

Was listening to this vid this morning and on one level it troubled me although I am not saying I am expert on anything I know the sakhian of Princess Rajni, Mata BHag Kaur and the female parchariks appointed by Guru Amar Das ji ...

the Singh is suggesting that women are 1. incomplete

2. Not required to do bhagti as their association with their Singh is enough to be saved

3. shouldn't go out of the home ideally (he praises the muslim model)

4. has suggested that Kaurs should not have khandey di pauhal as no women were present at Anandpur Sahib 1699 , (questions : what about Mata Sundri and patasey, what about Guru ji giving khandey di pauhal to Mata Bhag Kaur later?)

5. Women are meant to be secondary to their SInghs i.e. belong to them not Akal Purakh because they are referred to as Singhnian

What is sangat thoughts on this analysis ? I understand gurbani has stated all are women, Akal Purakh being the only Husband Lord , so our Anand Karaj is between us and Him so the equality is not exactly in terms of sex in maya level but of the souls.

Was listening to this vid this morning and on one level it troubled me although I am not saying I am expert on anything I know the sakhian of Princess Rajni, Mata BHag Kaur and the female parchariks appointed by Guru Amar Das ji ...

2. Not required to do bhagti as their association with their Singh is enough to be saved

4. has suggested that Kaurs should not have khandey di pauhal as no women were present at Anandpur Sahib 1699 , (questions : what about Mata Sundri and patasey, what about Guru ji giving khandey di pauhal to Mata Bhag Kaur later?)

5. Women are meant to be secondary to their SInghs i.e. belong to them not Akal Purakh because they are referred to as Singhnian

What is sangat thoughts on this analysis ? I understand gurbani has stated all are women, Akal Purakh being the only Husband Lord , so our Anand Karaj is between us and Him so the equality is not exactly in terms of sex in maya level but of the souls.

Who is the speaker penji?

I haven't listened to it fully yet, but the statements above don't seem to be in line with what I have learned from Gurbani. What if a woman is not married or widowed? Seems like the statements are only applying to married women. My views will probably be similar to yours penji.

VAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA, VAHEGURU JI KI FATEH

The voice is of "Nihung Dharam Singh" - was declared tankhiya for his "parchar" previously:

http://panthic.org/articles/5433

It doesn't sound like he understands what man and woman is in relation to Gurbani. Guru Sahib has stated over and over that the only true Husband/man is Akaal Purakh and we, humans, are the wives/women. Using this relationship, Gurbani explains how our relationship should develop with our Husband Lord. To make a direct translation in the manner of the speaker is not correct.

I would not rely on this individual, any of his videos or the Youtube channel to provide any guidance towards Sikhi.

VAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA, VAHEGURU JI KI FATEH

The voice is of "Nihung Dharam Singh" - was declared tankhiya for his "parchar" previously:

http://panthic.org/articles/5433

It doesn't sound like he understands what man and woman is in relation to Gurbani. Guru Sahib has stated over and over that the only true Husband/man is Akaal Purakh and we, humans, are the wives/women. Using this relationship, Gurbani explains how our relationship should develop with our Husband Lord. To make a direct translation in the manner of the speaker is not correct.

I would not rely on this individual, any of his videos or the Youtube channel to provide any guidance towards Sikhi.

Thanks veer ji , I have been listening to different katha, vichaar vids from different nihangs and jathey and this just reminded me so much of those rehitnamey with brahmin soch pushed in...such as Singhni should do sewa of her SIngh (would do anyway) because he is her parmeshwar ....Mum and Dad had a bit of banter on that one ... (him: see you should listen me ...she: when you your akkal jud come in let me know LOL) ...point is SIkh marriage is a beautiful, happy, peaceful , supportive thing when done in its true sense but people keep wanting to drag our mentalities backwards into Hindu mat.

I like Sukhwinder Singh Nihang , he reminds me of my bazurg very straightforward, no axe to grind against any one and explains very cleanly linking back to Guru Granth sahib ji

Guest Jacfsing2

False Prachark! Anyone stating women aren't allowed Khand Di Pahul doesn't know what their talking about.

It seems that while being in the 21 st century, still there are mentally retarded wicked people who want women as their slaves.

Wicked ones....... Women are to be taken care of, and loved as mothers, sisters, daughters and spouses, if only we are true Veers. The duty of a veer, is not only a being a male, but completeing that veerta, with care and protection of others, just as women and children.

This does not mean, women can not defend or support themselves, but it means, to be gentle, polite and attentive with them, as men we are.

I usually say, that it is because of women, we men learn to love and become somehow humans; otherwise we are brutes by nature, and thus we just think of quarreling,vanquishing all others, or of dominating them.

The souls have no gender, they are drops of the one same Ocean Wahiguru Akal Purukh. He is the only One Truth.

Just as batteries are energy units, which if placed in a baby doll, or a toy soldier, are the source of their motion.

In a similar way, any soul in a male or a female body, does not accquire any of those genders , which are related to the gross body, and end with it.

And that energetic unit, continues with its true nature or essence, even after that body has expired or ceased existing anymore.

So, it is a wicked and a dictator mind, which makes differences of any kinds in humans ....

When the fact is : Sabh meh Jot, Jot hae soee.

His Light shineth in all, and He is the source of all Light.

Sat Sree Akal.