Guest hsingh

Coping With Infertility

26 posts in this topic

On 09/01/2016 at 0:58 PM, Guest hsingh said:

hi all was wondering if anyone could help or has been through the same thing.

myself and my wife are both approaching our 30's and of course everyone is asking the big question 'when are you going to have a baby'

we been trying unsuccessfully for a while and are now seeking treatment at the hospital.

the question is less to do with what can i do so god listens to my prayers to have a baby, but more to do how do i control my vices. Typical when I get asked about having kids I can't control my anger and lash out as I'm reluctant to tell people whats going on behind the scenes.

Secondly I'm struggling to control my jealousy as it seems every person and their dog seems to be pregnant and having babies.

I accept that having a blessing such as a baby is in gods will and will happen when its meant to be. But i just don't want it to change who I am as a person whilst we're waiting for the blessing to arrive.

Waheguru Ji, 

I have worked in a fertility clinic myself and I can say that from what I've seen first hand, I understand that it is the single most hardest thing a couple goes through. Not to mention the amount of money you have to give in order to have a child. 

I apologize ahead of time as I haven't read all the other posts so I'm sorry if this may be a repeat of what someone has already suggested. 

I would suggest a few things and please try to follow them as best you can:

1. Try changing both of your diets. Eat as vegan as you can. The reason I say this is because we really don't know what half of the ingredients are in what we eat. These chemicals do so much damage to our bodies and we don't even realize it.  Organic is the best way you can go. 

2. Cut out stress. Stress releases hormones. In a woman,  hormones are produced in the lower abdomen. These organs need to balanced between progesterone and estrogen. Too much or too little of these will make the organs out of complete balance causing other issues asides from just infertility eg. Endometriosis. 

3. Meditate. Meditation is the best form of soooo many things. So you can never go wrong. 

4. Hukham. As hard as this is, we also have to learn to just simply  trust that everything is as is in its perfectist (if that's a word) form. 

5. Smile. To help overcome the anger and other negative mood symptoms you feel. Just by physically smiling or laughing can instantly change your entire body language and how it feels. 

Edited by singhnee~22

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

• Topics

• Vaheguru ji Ka Khalsa
      Vaheguru ji Ki Fateh, ji Kaur ji, I sympathize for what you're going through! I suggest you to practice Sri Nitnem Sahib ji (Sri Japji Sahib, Sri Jap Sahib, Sri Tva Prasad Svaiya Sahib, Sri Benti Chaupai Sahib, Sri Anand Sahib ki) if you are not practicing them already! If you recite Sri Benti Chaupai Sahib ji 5 times with prem, then you will certainly feel better. Remember to do Sri Ardas Sahib ji after praying. Another thing that helps is, go to any Sri Gurdwara Sahib ji, and do shoe (joday) sewa. While doing the shoe sewa(cleaning shoes with a new cloth), remember to do Waheguru jaap constantly. Afterwards, when you reach home, apply that cloth to wherever you feel pain (your head..(?)), and you will feel better. I cannot explain how much this helps. & please, do not be annoyed/disappointed at your parent/siblings, they can only speak according to their own buddhi/mind. I know that you are above them. When they say something negative, try to learn something (that will add to your life) from what they said (such as, if they were rude, you can learn that being rude to others causes pain, thus don't be rude to others as well). Sri Sukhmani Sahib ji is also a very good prayer to escape from Kaliyuga pains. I know it's about 1 1/2 hour long, but it is totally worth it. Especially if you are feeling down, it will keep you occupied and you are praying at the same time. There's also a sanstha called Sarab Rog Ka Aukhad Naam, they heal people with Sri Gurbani Sahib ji. There have been 1000s people who have been cured with the daya of our Sri Guru Sahib ji (regarding Sarab Rog Ka Aukhad Naam). I myself, felt a bit sad about a week ago, but ever since I started listening to their Kirtans, it has made my mood more positive. Here is a link to their Kirtan: The Sri Gurbani Sahib ji Lyrics: http://gurunanakhealing.com/static/guide.aspx Other than that, I suggest you to invest in 100% Virgin Coconut Oil (cold pressed). It is very healthy for the brain, and for the body. It is totally natural and healthy, it's the good kind of oil. Eat Iodine rich foods. & if you aren't vegetarian already, please do become vegetarian. I know people may not agree with me about it here, but whatever mood that animal was in when it died effects your body since you eat it's flesh. For example, when Sikhs prepare Karah Prasad ji, they are to be focusing into the Kara Prasad ji with total positive emotions while praying. If you eat meat, that animal was most likely traumatized before it died, and thus the consumer would also have those symptoms. This is kinda offtopic, but in Hindu religious texts, it says that how many hairs whichever animal has is how many years someone goes to hell for if they prepare it's meat. It is just totally not worth eating. You yourself have suffered, you know what it feels like, so please consider becoming at least vegetarian, because you yourself knows how it feels to go through pain. Vaheguru ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru ji Ki Fateh
    • allah and hari,ram,bhagwan,etc of SGGS Ji is not the same as the Hindu and Muslim names for God. The Allah of Quran is a blood thirsty abrahamic God that has contempt for non-muslims and even if your still a muslim and not of the right muslim sect your going to hellfire. Hari and other hindu Gods mentioned in SGGS Ji are not literal Gods they are methapors to explain to the hindu converts to Sikhi the stories so they can understand the concepts of the one God. When Allah is mentioned in SGGS Ji its not the al-lah of profit muhammad its allah metaphor for 1 God. muhammads meccan pagan tribe used to worship lah (their moon God). And "al" means 'the' in arabic... so they made al-lah meaning 'the God' (of muhammads tribe). Muhammads father was called abdulllah (ab dul lah  meaning slave of al-lah or slave of the mood god). IT is widely acknowledged by muslims of all sects that muhammads father was a strict polytheist meccan pagan... so therefore their God was a pagan god too. So now that you guys are educated you can inform any hindus or muslims or fellow confused Sikhs about this particular issue and why we dont worship allah of quran or hindu gods we worship our own version of God (waheguru meaning great teacher) but our scriptures refer to their Gods as metaphors.
    • Jacfsingh, honestly, chill out. I think you need a time out from this forum, lol. I'm going on hiatus from the internet for a few months starting tomorrow. I suggest you do the same. Realign your chakras, it'll do you the world of good.
    • I'm guessing you just looked at the year and not the whole date. Because as of the time of posting this I'm not 20.