Why Lack Of Sikh In Boxing Mma An Other Combat Sports

sikhstudent99

This is for who take proper vegan diet. you think by eating bread pakora's samosa chholle bhatura will make a person Athlete , Just look at poor nutrition of Indian kids. recently Madhya pradesh chief minister banned eggs for mid day meal scheme and this led to massive uproar that already children in India are so nutrition deficient.

A balanced vegan diet is nowhere close to Indian veg diet

I would like to see which meat eating Paki can beat the vegetarian Susheel Kumar.

Meat eating=more power, is a myth which was started by Muslims of South Asian origin to explain one of the reasons they beat Hindus and ruled over them for 800 years. I have heard this from Pakistanis themselves say this to me and once also heard this from a Guju Muslim. Its a popular myth among SA Muslims. But at least Sikhs should not spread this myth.

Why so many Sikhs outside India are joining Cricket team of their countries? Ravi Bopara, Monty Panesar for England , Gurinder sandhu For Aus , Ish Sodhi for NZ and here the new kid

Jason Sangha

http://www.espncricinfo.com/ci/content/player/959827.html

This guy is 16 year old who has made debut for Aus under 19

Hardly any of them is born or raised in India

Them choosing to play cricket does not take away the fact that Cricket is a non athletic sport. You dont need strong arms legs and shoulders to become a successful cricket player. I would rather we would have Sikh athletes in football, combat sports where being physically fit makes all the difference.

Of course we also need Sikhs to participate in the non athletic sports like Golf, cricket and chess.

I would like to see which meat eating Paki can beat the vegetarian Susheel Kumar.

Meat eating=more power, is a myth which was started by Muslims of South Asian origin to explain one of the reasons they beat Hindus and ruled over them for 800 years. I have heard this from Pakistanis themselves say this to me and once also heard this from a Guju Muslim. Its a popular myth among SA Muslims. But at least Sikhs should not spread this myth.

Whether meat is important for power im not sure, i rememeber hearing jagraj singh (BoS), sayin that is 1 reason y nihangs eat meat. Also u heard of a sikh bodybuilder, called varinder singh ghuman? Hes a veggie, and has an impressive body, so i guess this cud go either way, im gonna sit on the fence for this.

This is for who take proper vegan diet. you think by eating bread pakora's samosa chholle bhatura will make a person Athlete , Just look at poor nutrition of Indian kids. recently Madhya pradesh chief minister banned eggs for mid day meal scheme and this led to massive uproar that already children in India are so nutrition deficient.

A balanced vegan diet is nowhere close to Indian veg diet

we live in the age of information and SIkhs are supposed to be leaders , how about showing others how to do it right...?

another one for the not convinced

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3206401/The-rise-plant-powered-body-builders.html

If the Mail can do an article it must be catching peeps attention

If so many muslims are boxing an mma at young age

Then is that not bad news for sikh youth especially girls who will be targeted by muslim boys

Wats ur obsession with muslims and tapping up r girls? Also who told u so many r in MMA? Alot of sikhs r in it too. U opened so many of these bloody topics, its gettin annoying.

Not true many Indian bowlers tried to bowl fast but ended up bowling medium. There was shocking statement from 2000s best indian fast bowler

Fast bowlers tend to have a particular body type, tall with broad shoulders.

However, coaching does play a part in it as well.

In India, the pitches are slower which means that it slower bowlers and spinners tend to be promoted.

Wat a load of tosh, so sikhs/n.indians dont eat read meat/meat in general? LOOL. Next u will be tellin us, how paks produce better soldiers, than our own panjabis. Look like i saidin my previus post, n.indian states like panjab/haryana/JK, do NOT like cricket, as a sport, compared to other sports, yet they have the same dna as pak panjabis. Also u say n.indians "lack of protein diet while growing up", WAT A LOAD of tatti! Incase it has escaped ur memory, we all eat makhan on our rotis, eat yoghurt/Deyh, drink lassi and drink dudh-badaam/milk-almonds, just like across the border. A study on kids height/body in schools was done a few years ago done in england, showed how of all ethnicites, it was us the panjabi sikhs, who r the tallest n leanest, so ur talkin complete garbage. If our kids lack protein, how come our kabaddi/bodybuilders r equal/better than pak panjabis etc? Just face it, the reason y n.indians dont produce fast bowlers, is because NOBODY cares about cricket in the north. During the 2011 cricket world cup in india, the matches hosted in panjab (mohali) were completly empty, to the point, it looked like the players had gone to the wrong ground. It was only full, wen the semi final vs pakistan was hosted. WHY? Cos NOBODY cares up north. The sooner football becomes famous in panjab the better!

Even non vegetarians in India are protein deficent.Delhi has large number of Punjabi's haryanavi's and North Indians , they too lack protein in their diet

LOok I am not saying meat eating = more power , If a Vegetarian can supplement himself with very good diet then there is no difference .but most veggies in India don't do so

2) Susheel kumar used to drink 3-4 litre buffalo milk daily , How many common people in India do so

3) Susheel kumar is also not 100% vegetarian

LOok I am not saying meat eating = more power , If a Vegetarian can supplement himself with very good diet then there is no difference .but most veggies in India don't do so

2) Susheel kumar used to drink 3-4 litre buffalo milk daily , How many common people in India do so

3) Susheel kumar is also not 100% vegetarian

the most flesh and bone browth occurs in infanthood in the first year and breastmilk is only 6% protein ....humans never lay down at a faster rate than then so protein requirements are often overstated to sell supplements ...just like meds are sold on fears of epidemics of illness.... don't fall for the hype .