Pickpocket Gang Rightfully Jailed. Qaum Di Bezhti Good And Proper.

DailyMail

I live in Southall, and I can say that these Afghanis who run there stalls and mobile phone shops are 90% involved in black market, money laundering stuff.

And its pretty much clear to see this too.

Not to mention the benefit scams they are involved in,

Some of them run and own shops (they have consortiums) and yet live in council houses, and also drive prestige vehicles.

I live in Southall, and I can say that these Afghanis who run there stalls and mobile phone shops are 90% involved in black market, money laundering stuff.

And its pretty much clear to see this too.

Not to mention the benefit scams they are involved in,

Some of them run and own shops (they have consortiums) and yet live in council houses, and also drive prestige vehicles.

Can't knock the hustle...

lol

Guest Jacfsing2

I do recall, a couple of months ago, I received some abuse here for pointing out how the Afghan arora Sikhs in west London had made the entire west London population look at any male with a dastar and beard as a criminal....in much the same way that society has a stereotypical view of roma gypsies. Not a day goes by without the local papers having stories about multi-million dollar fraud this....multi-million dollar fraud that.....appearances in court....prison sentences.....business in Southall raided. Its got to the stage where the average Christian, Jew, Hindu or Muslim in west London associates the Sikh religion with rampant criminality.

They have a bridarai system. Its all in the family....quite literally as they practice first cousin marriage....and thus the way they operate is that they appreciiate that some in the family will undoubtedly get caught and be sent to prison but the greater 'good' of amassing great fortunes for the extrended family outweighs this risk.

To understand the dynamics of the 10 to 20,000 strong arora Afghan Sikh community of Southall, and how these 'refugees' have all amassed vast fortunes in the space of 10 years, all of them driving around in £80,000 cars, you have to first understand that they, as a closed community, both share their wealth and share share the risks that come with criminal enterprises.

This has nothing to do with their nationality, but rather them dressed-up like Sikhs. What would you call the dress-ups like KPS Gill and Badal, the first of the 2 is a proud Jatt.

Jagsaw really bro? I visit here to maybe learn something, maybe share something positive. Instead you've puked all over the forum again and we have to attend to the odor. It's even worse when you try to present the mess as intellect.

You've just very generally described the modus operandi of a wide array of the Punjabi diaspora.

Not sure what effect you're intending. Not sure that you even know. Identifying a group may be of some value for analysis if done maturely.

However, constantly repeating the same caste hate in posts does not come across as analysis. Rather it appears as something that arises from deep rooted caste issues.

Before any one of us get too righteous, jagsaw is prolific and transparent with his fog...but there is no shortage of hateful generalizations from too many of us. I have to include myself in this as my schemas would burst if I stopped hating too quickly. I remain disappointed with just about every type who call themselves Sikh.

Jagsaw is a troll, don't be to disappointed.

This has nothing to do with their nationality, but rather them dressed-up like Sikhs. What would you call the dress-ups like KPS Gill and Badal, the first of the 2 is a proud Jatt.

Both of them are. Don't get that twisted.

The core of Badal's support are rural jats. Without their continual support, he'd have been nowhere. His horde of supporters don't see him as a nonSikh either. They see him as 'one of us'.

The majority of Afghan Sikhs (and it simply is the majority of them) practice a variation upon the Sikh lifestyle which is unique to their community, one which permits the consumption of Halal meat (as seen by the number of turbanned Afghan Sikhs who eat in Southall's Muslim fried chicken shops), first-cousin marriage, and does not require it's womenfolk to be observant in the least. Of course people aren't saying that Punjabi Sikhs have nothing to work on, but the three things I have just mentioned are not really a problem where our lot are concerned.

Don't confuse the issues here. Casteism is attacking people for who they are. This is an issue of what a very particular group of people are doing, not who they are.

I'm not suggesting that only khatris or Afghan Sikhs are up to no good.

Last month, the bhangra singer Foji (Manjit Gill) and his father Harpal Gill and his chacha (both in Sikhi saroop) as well another 14 others were jailed for a £35 million pound scam involving setting up bogus companies and laundering money. Nearly all jatt. So lets not isolate one community.

I'm not suggesting that only khatris or Afghan Sikhs are up to no good.

Last month, the bhangra singer Foji (Manjit Gill) and his father Harpal Gill and his chacha (both in Sikhi saroop) as well another 14 others were jailed for a £35 million pound scam involving setting up bogus companies and laundering money. Nearly all jatt. So lets not isolate one community.

Exactly. I'm shocked at people like Jagoff and others. I mean if we just did a simple trawl of the web we'd have a horde of articles with jats and jattis doing plenty of disgraceful ish.

I think a lot of jats are jealous and they really resent that these other communities are doing really well financially (legally or illegally), and are flossing more than them. Certain peasants probably get depressed with nonpeasants having bigger rides, homes and the potential to have more, superfluously ostentatious weddings for their daughters than they can afford. That means they can't go into full blown, head waggling, Cheshire cat grinning, skirt wearing barn dance mode about how great they are. lol