Pickpocket Gang Rightfully Jailed. Qaum Di Bezhti Good And Proper.

DailyMail

I doubt they were the actual pick pocketers (usually are gyspy, eastern European gangs and black youths who want to sell on their thieving mugging proceeds). It's more likely these lot were the end users of the criminal chain where the proceedings of pickpocking were sold on to their shops and online stores (ebay,etc).

But yeah it is shameful for these retarded idiots to be involved in these sort of crimes.

Guest Jacfsing2

Really sad that they are making crimes dressed as Sikhs. :angry2::dry2: I hope they get some punishment not only by their government but by local Gurdwaras of some form of guilt. :snipershoot:

This is nothing.

Okay, it's slightly embarrassing.

But personally I'd be a million x more embarrassed as a gora with all the lying, warmongering and subsequent death stemming from my society. Not to mention the scarcely concealed pedophilia going on at the top levels of my society.

Or as a Pak with the rampant pedophila going on.

Get some perspective.

I do recall, a couple of months ago, I received some abuse here for pointing out how the Afghan arora Sikhs in west London had made the entire west London population look at any male with a dastar and beard as a criminal....in much the same way that society has a stereotypical view of roma gypsies. Not a day goes by without the local papers having stories about multi-million dollar fraud this....multi-million dollar fraud that.....appearances in court....prison sentences.....business in Southall raided. Its got to the stage where the average Christian, Jew, Hindu or Muslim in west London associates the Sikh religion with rampant criminality.

They have a bridarai system. Its all in the family....quite literally as they practice first cousin marriage....and thus the way they operate is that they appreciiate that some in the family will undoubtedly get caught and be sent to prison but the greater 'good' of amassing great fortunes for the extrended family outweighs this risk.

To understand the dynamics of the 10 to 20,000 strong arora Afghan Sikh community of Southall, and how these 'refugees' have all amassed vast fortunes in the space of 10 years, all of them driving around in £80,000 cars, you have to first understand that they, as a closed community, both share their wealth and share share the risks that come with criminal enterprises.

Jagsaw really bro? I visit here to maybe learn something, maybe share something positive. Instead you've puked all over the forum again and we have to attend to the odor. It's even worse when you try to present the mess as intellect.

You've just very generally described the modus operandi of a wide array of the Punjabi diaspora.

Not sure what effect you're intending. Not sure that you even know. Identifying a group may be of some value for analysis if done maturely.

However, constantly repeating the same caste hate in posts does not come across as analysis. Rather it appears as something that arises from deep rooted caste issues.

Before any one of us get too righteous, jagsaw is prolific and transparent with his fog...but there is no shortage of hateful generalizations from too many of us. I have to include myself in this as my schemas would burst if I stopped hating too quickly. I remain disappointed with just about every type who call themselves Sikh.