Parchar - Basics Of Sikhi

simran345

Whilst out in Amritsar, Punjab, Bhai Jagraj Singh visited Harimandar Sahib and took the opportunity to ask locals if they knew the meaning of what Harimandar Sahib. In particular, a discussion took place on Miri Piri.

Whilst out in Delhi, India, Bhai Jagraj Singh visited Bangla Sahib and took the opportunity to ask locals if they knew much about Sikhi. Check out parchar in Hindi.

Street Parchar to Mumbaikars.

Guest Jacfsing2

I appreciate Bhai Jugraj Singh doing this; however, what exactly is BasicsOfSikhi India doing if Bhai Jugraj Singh has to come all the way from England to do prachar? (Prachar is still needed either way, may Vaheguru bless the BasicsOfSikhi team of England).

I appreciate Bhai Jugraj Singh doing this; however, what exactly is BasicsOfSikhi India doing if Bhai Jugraj Singh has to come all the way from England to do prachar? (Prachar is still needed either way, may Vaheguru bless the BasicsOfSikhi team of England).

I think he is setting up locals to takeover parchaar , because i have seen updates from Delhi with local sangat doing sewa.

We need more of such street parchar in punjab.Sikh community is lost here in pakhand .the younger generation cannot correlate with the religion because nobody is there to tell the significance of Our religion .had we inculcate the values and virtues taught in our religion we would have created a happy peaceful world here but unfortunately even in 21st century our world is full of crimes and we are doing those crimes intentionally or unintentionally. I believe the western world is lucky as people there communite a lot cause of easy access to web.here in India nobody is there to direct and lead the young generation.I wish someone like Jagraj Singh comes here and form an Indian version of Basics of Sikhi.that 's the only way of saving our religion.I wonder why even in so many years we are not able to create a world based on values and virtues and I find that we focus more on just reading and showing others that we go to GUrudwara sahib so we are following Sikhism however the need of the hour is to understand the teachings of our Gurus to understand the meaning of every Bani that we recite.I wish more people look into this matter and contribute towards this.

Guest Jacfsing2

I've also been watching videos of where Jagraj Singh was invited to Interfaith Scriptures Dialogue in Kent last year to represent the Sikhs. That's was interesting.

This video isn't available on the BasicsOfSikhi channel when I go there.

We need more of such street parchar in punjab.Sikh community is lost here in pakhand .the younger generation cannot correlate with the religion because nobody is there to tell the significance of Our religion .had we inculcate the values and virtues taught in our religion we would have created a happy peaceful world here but unfortunately even in 21st century our world is full of crimes and we are doing those crimes intentionally or unintentionally. I believe the western world is lucky as people there communite a lot cause of easy access to web.here in India nobody is there to direct and lead the young generation.I wish someone like Jagraj Singh comes here and form an Indian version of Basics of Sikhi.that 's the only way of saving our religion.I wonder why even in so many years we are not able to create a world based on values and virtues and I find that we focus more on just reading and showing others that we go to GUrudwara sahib so we are following Sikhism however the need of the hour is to understand the teachings of our Gurus to understand the meaning of every Bani that we recite.I wish more people look into this matter and contribute towards this.

Penji Kaurp, Jagraj Singh goes to India to do Parchar too. They also have Basics of Sikhi team -India, which may be of interest to you:

https://www.facebook.com/basicsofsikhi.india?refid=52