How To Gain Strength

kaurp

WJKKWJKF

I need advice if somebody can help.How to remain calm in tough times, when you are all alone after losing everything and everyone.I dont feel like getting up and doing path these days.And my mind is always always thinking too much.I know we cant do anything only God has the power but I am unable to surrender so I keep on crying and remain so stressed all the time.How to eradicate this negativity and gain the strength to surrender and accept God's will.

WJKKWJKF

I need advice if somebody can help.How to remain calm in tough times, when you are all alone after losing everything and everyone.I dont feel like getting up and doing path these days.And my mind is always always thinking too much.I know we cant do anything only God has the power but I am unable to surrender so I keep on crying and remain so stressed all the time.How to eradicate this negativity and gain the strength to surrender and accept God's will.

This Shabad came as evening Hukamnama, please try to understand the message

http://igurbani.com/?shabadid=2517&id=28462#bmb=1

Don't Stress, go with the flow.

WJKKWJKF

Kaurp penji, it is difficult to cope when one is going through a stressful time and feeling alone. But you need to prepare yourself with tools to help you cope through the bad phases. Just take a step back and take some deep breaths, then think you are not alone, God is with you.

I understand that you do not feel like doing paat. This is also a normal reaction when one is depressed from the situation they are in. Don't worry about perfection or time limits or expecting to achieve this or that. You are going through a negative stage and you need to be around positivity. Your mind is getting stuck in a traffic jam of all sorts of thoughts, thus the route is not clear to think confidently.

You need to divert from crying to doing something else when the emotions start to take over. Crying is not a bad thing, it also relieves some stress, but don't let the emotional side take over. Do you do any relaxation exercises? Another thing you can try is to listen to a shabad that you can relax to. This will help your mind to unwind and the traffic to ease slowly.

You need to be in company of positive people, like friends or relatives or join a group. If that is not possible, then I suggest try going to the Gurdwara and sitting in Sangat. You are not alone, there are many people that are in similar situations. Every time one falls they must get up, again and again, until they become strong to either get out of negative situations or be able to cope with them.

I think I've put this shabad on before, but here it is again:

http://youtu.be/zSASouF4jyg

As well as the shabad Paji Singhbj has added, contemplate on this shabad also:

https://m.soundcloud.com/veermanpreet/mohe-deen-ko-raakh

I'm not sure if I will if any use, but if you want to pm me penji to talk you can.

Thank you Dally Singh101, Simran345, Singhbj Singh ji for your concern and help.I will try to meditate more.I have been a victim of fraud n.r.i .going through seperation phase.Also I had to come back to my homeland and start everything new..Finding a job is a big task these days specially when you are broken emotionally.I am attached to my husband though he has cheated on me so it s hard for me to accept the truth .I hope I will overcome these problems but at times I feel so low that I can't explain.I guess I need constant motivation.Cant even express my feelings to family and friends because it further evokes my emotions and I cry.

Thanks everyone for your help and concern.I am a victim of fraud n.r.i marriage.Going through seperation phase .searching for job which obviously is not easy.unable to forget this betrayal and cheating.feeling helpless and low all the time.life seems so difficult.surrounded by so much negativity.even though I know my husband cheated me still I am unable to get detached from him.may be because girls are emotional.I want to get relaxed.i want my brain to stop wandering in past and future.want to know the right path.want someone to guide me..there is so much confusion.I have lost my confidence and ability to take decisions.I take hukamnamas but I am not able to correlate with my situation and come to a conclusion.How can we surrender ourselves to God's will.My emotions and thoughts are taking a toll on my health.I am left with no energy.

Thanks everyone for your help and concern.I am a victim of fraud n.r.i marriage.Going through seperation phase .searching for job which obviously is not easy.unable to forget this betrayal and cheating.feeling helpless and low all the time.life seems so difficult.surrounded by so much negativity.even though I know my husband cheated me still I am unable to get detached from him.may be because girls are emotional.I want to get relaxed.i want my brain to stop wandering in past and future.want to know the right path.want someone to guide me..there is so much confusion.I have lost my confidence and ability to take decisions.I take hukamnamas but I am not able to correlate with my situation and come to a conclusion.How can we surrender ourselves to God's will.My emotions and thoughts are taking a toll on my health.I am left with no energy.

"How can we surrender ourselves to God's Will"

Simply by Acceptance of their Will.

ਦੇਵਗੰਧਾਰੀ ॥

देवगंधारी ॥

Ḏevganḏẖārī.

Dev Gandhari.

ਮਨ ਸਗਲ ਸਿਆਨਪ ਰਹੀ ॥

मन सगल सिआनप रही ॥

Man sagal si▫ānap rahī.

The entire cleverness of my mind is ended.

ਕਰਨ ਕਰਾਵਨਹਾਰ ਸੁਆਮੀ ਨਾਨਕ ਓਟ ਗਹੀ ॥੧॥ ਰਹਾਉ ॥

करन करावनहार सुआमी नानक ओट गही ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥

Karan karāvanhār su▫āmī Nānak ot gahī. ||1|| rahā▫o.

The Lord is the Doer and the Prompter of action and Nanak has clung to His refuge. Pause.

ਆਪੁ ਮੇਟਿ ਪਏ ਸਰਣਾਈ ਇਹ ਮਤਿ ਸਾਧੂ ਕਹੀ ॥

आपु मेटि पए सरणाई इह मति साधू कही ॥

Āp met pa▫e sarṇā▫ī ih maṯ sāḏẖū kahī.

Effacing self-conceit, I have entered God's sanctuary and this is the wisdom, which the Saint - Guru has uttered.

ਪ੍ਰਭ ਕੀ ਆਗਿਆ ਮਾਨਿ ਸੁਖੁ ਪਾਇਆ ਭਰਮੁ ਅਧੇਰਾ ਲਹੀ ॥੧॥

प्रभ की आगिआ मानि सुखु पाइआ भरमु अधेरा लही ॥१॥

Parabẖ kī āgi▫ā mān sukẖ pā▫i▫ā bẖaram aḏẖerā lahī. ||1||

Submitting to the Lord's will, I have attained peace and my darkness of doubt is dispelled.

SGGS Ang 529

It isn't easy but to surrender mind, body, soul and wealth to God, but it is with their grace alone. One can but try.

ਜਿਨ ਕਉ ਪੂਰਬਿ ਲਿਖਿਆ ਤਿਨ ਕਾ ਸਖਾ ਗੋਵਿੰਦੁ ॥

जिन कउ पूरबि लिखिआ तिन का सखा गोविंदु ॥

Jin ka▫o pūrab likẖi▫ā ṯin kā sakẖā govinḏ.

The Lord of the world is the comrade of those, who are so predestined.

ਤਨੁ ਮਨੁ ਧਨੁ ਅਰਪੀ ਸਭੋ ਸਗਲ ਵਾਰੀਐ ਇਹ ਜਿੰਦੁ ॥

तनु मनु धनु अरपी सभो सगल वारीऐ इह जिंदु ॥

Ŧan man ḏẖan arpī sabẖo sagal vārī▫ai ih jinḏ.

Unto Him I dedicate my body, mind, wealth and all and this very life (soul) of mine, I all sacrifice to Him.

ਦੇਖੈ ਸੁਣੈ ਹਦੂਰਿ ਸਦ ਘਟਿ ਘਟਿ ਬ੍ਰਹਮੁ ਰਵਿੰਦੁ ॥

देखै सुणै हदूरि सद घटि घटि ब्रहमु रविंदु ॥

Ḏekẖai suṇai haḏūr saḏ gẖat gẖat barahm ravinḏ.

Pervading God ever sees, hears and is just near He resides in every heart.

ਅਕਿਰਤਘਣਾ ਨੋ ਪਾਲਦਾ ਪ੍ਰਭ ਨਾਨਕ ਸਦ ਬਖਸਿੰਦੁ ॥੪॥੧੩॥੮੩॥

अकिरतघणा नो पालदा प्रभ नानक सद बखसिंदु ॥४॥१३॥८३॥

Akiraṯ▫gẖaṇā no pālḏā parabẖ Nānak saḏ bakẖsinḏ. ||4||13||83||

The Lord maintains (even) the ungrateful. He is ever the pardoner O Nanak!

SGGS Ang 47

Dally Paji asked a good question, "how did you lose everything and everyone?"

As you are an intelligent lady, and know how to access these services, I also suggest you see a counsellor, who will help you with these problems you are going through.