Sign in to follow this  
Shastar Man

Shastarvidiya Classes Not Taught By Nidar

I said this a few months ago. No one believed me, Nidar does not teach shastar vidiya classes in any UK akhara. The classes are run by senior students. He has left/eloped to Germany. Only returning to the uk to do the odd seminar. This has to be good news as he can't brain wash more impressionable kids.

• Like 1

Gone?

He's brainwashing German Sikhs.

How can that be anything but a disaster?

especially since german sikhs have said they have a major problem with creating rehitvaan gursikhs in the new generations

• Like 1

I guess you are correct, the problem has just moved to another location. My thoughts were that his students wouldn't push the RSS/hindu hidden agenda as much as Nidar in the classes now that he has eloped to Germany with a causcian yoga student.

I guess you are correct, the problem has just moved to another location. My thoughts were that his students wouldn't push the RSS/hindu hidden agenda as much as Nidar in the classes now that he has eloped to Germany with a causcian yoga student.

Eloped? I thought he was married and even had kids

Eloped? I thought he was married and even had kids

This is our kaum now. No care for sikhi is what's in store for the panth.

This is our kaum now. No care for sikhi is what's in store for the panth.

I knew he was a pakhandi and bad guy from the start but even pakhandis at least care for their family and kids. He has taken it to the next level, like they say in star trek "where no man has gone before". Ghor kaliyug!

So the 'last warrior' has done a runner. I feel sorry for his wife and children and the woman he has gone off with.Maybe his mates that have bigged him up that he was the Nihang master will give it a rest.

• Like 1

Yep, he has done a runner with a gori yoga student. Obviously, the lost Sikh warrior couldn't control his 'kaam'. He has been faking his art and making it up as time went by. Changing the name of his art, numerous times. Writing a book in 1998 with no mention of sanatan shastar vidiya in it at all, according to him he had been learning the art since 1984 (read MAI September 2004 copy). Yet failed to call it that in his book, four years into his training. His teacher is Baba Mohinder Singh, yet at his akhara he has a picture of Baba Giana Singh as his gurdev. Babaji giana Singh has written a book on shastar vidiya with no mention of the term sanatan or hindu-sikh, so if he learnt the art from Baba Giana Singh Ji then where did he pick up those words. After all this is supposed to be the authentic art! The guy is a complete fraud and I hope his chele start to realise it now!

• Like 3

hhtps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AaifByI1Eo&feature=youtu.be

Edited by goggy

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Topics

• Of course we keep trying. And of course we accept hukam. How to do both?  There is a story of a christan girl, Amy Carmicheal, who grows up to become a missionary or nun i forget, goes to india and saves devdasis from dancing at temples and raises them in orphanages.  When she was young, she was told God answers all prayers. So she prayed at night. God please give me blue eyes. She had brown eyes. When she woke up. Her eyes were still brown.  She was disappointed and thought God didnt answer my prayer. Then she smiled. She said. He did answer. He  said no. So keep praying. Praying is like begging. A beggar cant get mad if someone doesnt give him something. No one owes the beggar anything. He can only keep begging. So tell urself, i am asking the lord for something. I have no right to expect it. God has every right to say no. Accept that. Keep asking, dont get sad or mad at the rejection. Everything God does is right. If he hasnt healed u today. It was Gods will therefore benefits all. Tere Bhane Sarbat Da Balla. In your will, All is well. Ask again tomorrow.if answer is no. Accept it. Then ask again the next day.eventually God will have mercy. Persistant beggars usually win.     
    • He doesn't like this place, for reasons I have stated before. No offence to anyone here, but to outside this place, Sikh Sangat has a reputation of being a very "conservative" forum, and this is not my personal opinion.    Also, I disagree with your theoretical description of him, hes not like that.  If you wanna talk to him, you can create an account on r/Sikh.  I think you need to go back and read my comment from last time, that wasn't my opinion, that was a friend of mine (Naamdhari supporter) who said it, I even said in my comment that it wasn't my personal opinion.  As for my personal opinion on this forum, Its still too early for me to comment on things, however I didnt like the fact that a mod removed a link that I posted (to a form that I moderate) and claimed I was "targeting" someone, or even the fact that you got warned for some stupid reason and I called out that person but received no response. 
    • Tell him to make an account here. I would like to talk to this pakhandi baba. Sounds like the type who would promote mouth-to-mouth Simran, no offence to him. True. I hope you no longer hold the same opinions about Sikh Sangat as you once did.
    • I dont know his name. He goes by bulandpuri babaji. Hes really big in canada and getting famous in usa. His english isnt bad. And the accent, quite slight, just makes him sound more mystical and spiritual. Im sure hes on youtube.  I dont know much about him. But my favorite kathavachak, bhai sahib singh ji canada wale, follows him so he must be good person. 😄😃😆😅
    • But when someone spreads false parchaar and misrepresents Bani, then thats a serious issue that we as a community need to have a discussion on.    As I said before, I like to get out of my intellectual echo chamber and seek new ideas and diverse people. Ive ended up learning a lot, and its better to have a friendly debate with a friend, rather than get grilled by a person of another religion/dharma in public.   I would prefer we have an intellectually stimulating discussion rather than resorting to such measures...