Sikhs Soldiers Mark Anniversary Of Battle Of Ferozeshah

singh598

These types of 'publicity stunts' are for the dim-witted and sycophantic amongst the peasants. Everyone else can see them for the bull5hit they are.

What kind of d1ckhead celebrates their own people's conquest and subjugation... <phew>

A few so called Sikhs are proud to see their ancestors subjugated by the British and then serve as their slave soldiers.

These types of 'publicity stunts' are for the dim-witted and sycophantic amongst the peasants. Everyone else can see them for the bull5hit they are.

What kind of d1ckhead celebrates their own people's conquest and subjugation... <phew>

There you go again. This should have been one of those posts that you wrote and then read and reread before deciding whether to post it. There is not anything in the article which states that the Gurdwara was one run by Jats but you assume this in order to have your rant. There is nothing wrong in criticising those Sikhs who took part in the anniversary because as you correctly say they are dim witted and sycophantic for marking an event which lead to the enslavement of their people. If you left it just at that then there would have been no problem.

There you go again. This should have been one of those posts that you wrote and then read and reread before deciding whether to post it. There is not anything in the article which states that the Gurdwara was one run by Jats but you assume this in order to have your rant. There is nothing wrong in criticising those Sikhs who took part in the anniversary because as you correctly say they are dim witted and sycophantic for marking an event which lead to the enslavement of their people. If you left it just at that then there would have been no problem.

One day, if you ever get the mental and intellectual capability and integrity to face up to our history honestly - without your personal family/clan bias and pride in the way. You're going to find (sadly) that at the very heart and core of Anglos subjugating Sikhs and using and abusing the Khalsa name for their own colonialist agenda are a big bunch of jats manipulated by personal greed and egoist notions through the 'Martial race theory'.

These same people's ancestors today are the ones who do the kind of bewakoofi we see in the OP.

The British nearly lost of battle, only helped by the treachery of Brahmin Generals Lal and Tej Singh.

Here is a British account.

Following entry exists in the Diary of Sir Robert Cust, who was present in the battle

December 22nd. News came from the Governor General that our attack of yesterday had failed, that affairs were desperate, that all State papers were to be destroyed, and that if the morning attack failed, all would be over; this was kept secret by Mr. Currie and we were concerting measures to make an unconditional surrender to save the wounded, the part of the news that grieved me the most.

Do Germans not join in with the commemerations of Dunkirk ?

I'm willing to bet you've never once posted messages on the internet calling the entire German nation a bunch of "d1ckheads".

No. What you are Dallysingh, is someone from a family that has no history of warfare.....no family culture of being soldiers....no understanding of brotherhood in arms.

Those that come from army stock....throughout the world...have a deep understanding and respect for those that fell before them. That is something you can never understand and that is why you sit behind a computer and criticise because basically, thats all you're good for; criticising. Thats the only value you have.

The battle of Ferozshah was an epic battle. A brutal one. Army men from army families will forever remember the fallen on both sides. A few years ago I sat my little boys down and narrated stories from that epic battle and they're interest was such that they;ve been begging me since to take tem to see the battle standards at lichfield.

In the meantime, pathetic internet warriors like yourself who have never served in any army, from a pathetic soft family who has never had anyone serve in any army, do the only thing you're capable of doing, i.e spot another opportunity to make a veiled casteist attack on rural sikhs and let out your frustration and bitterness at coming from a background that was never deemed good enough to serve as a soldier by any army.