Donald Trumph Jindabad (Long Live)

Hammertime007

I get out plenty, I remember going to a league cup game at Upton Park in 1989 v Villa , I recall seeing many local asains who mainly pakistanis and Bangladeshis. I also remember seeing blacks youths, the same black youths were in the ground the local asains were not, they don't integrate they just create gettos. These racists you talk of alot were from the council houses of Essex. Can any East Londoner call themselves a true racist? Alot of the white kids were of Irish background, they also grew up in multicultural London.

thing is i was attacked by black racists and white racists as a kid , spat at, sworn and snarled at by skins ...and experienced desi racism too ...so if ANY race memeber believes itself superior to another fro ANY other Race group by def it is a racist .

Besides those who lived in estates in the East end moved outwards to Essex and Kent so don't be too surprised

Guest Jacfsing2

I wont go after trump just yet but heres a video for bernie supporters

"It doesn't matter if you are an honest politician when your politics are honestly garbage"

( destroyed )

Ron Paul was the last major political person who could restore the nation, (Bernie Sanders has totally different views from Ron) also I highly doubt Bernie would win.

Donald Trump is not as dumb as he looks. Being a billionaire he is not beholden to any corporate benefactors (like the other candidates) and he will say what he likes and not care.

This gives him no fear in saying things that perhaps need to be said without fear out of being politically correct.

Whether he will become POTUS is another matter, as they say Presidents are selected not elected (if you catch my drift).

One of the so called Hippsters receiving a warm welcome from Brick Lane Locals.

Racial mob attack on whites in Brick Lane, London
This looks to me like a racist attack on three whites in Brick Lane, London. The area is very "diverse". As the men are beaten, you can hear shouts of "this is Brick Lane". In other words, "you in the wrong hood!"

If you knew the modern history of the area and the way Bengalis were getting it the worst from white louts, you'd understand the video a lot better. Most accurate comment on that site about the area:

@scoobysnax - it actually a GO-TO zone. Brick Lane is very mixed and is a great place to drink beer... &/or go for a curry. If you act like a drunken cunt these guys stick together and sort you out. Why? $$$£££, drunk pricks are bad for business.

I remember going to a league cup game at Upton Park in 1989 v Villa , I recall seeing many local asains who mainly pakistanis and Bangladeshis. I also remember seeing blacks youths, the same black youths were in the ground the local asains were not, they don't integrate they just create gettos.

Ok, so your momma allowed you out to see a football match 26 years ago. That's good man.

I got to say, that specific time you came was probably one on the most tense periods in the area. The new generation of asians were proper in the thick of finally fighting back against whites and blacks, when the majority of the older (first) generation would avoid this. Given that, I can understand your perception of the manor. But seriously, if you were to visit East London today, you wouldn't recognise it. It's nothing like the place I grew up in these days.

What you witnessed is long over.

Ok, so your momma allowed you out to see a football match 26 years ago. That's good man.

I got to say, that specific time you came was probably one on the most tense periods in the area. The new generation of asians were proper in the thick of finally fighting back against whites and blacks, when the majority of the older (first) generation would avoid this. Given that, I can understand your perception of the manor. But seriously, if you were to visit East London today, you wouldn't recognise it. It's nothing like the place I grew up in these days.

What you witnessed is long over.

I can also be let out to see your sister, as you have taken a personal tone it would only be right to speak to you as you speak with others . The area will be finished and finally handed to the locals as west ham are moving.

I can also be let out to see your sister, as you have taken a personal tone it would only be right to speak to you as you speak with others . The area will be finished and finally handed to the locals as west ham are moving.

I'd go see your mom and sister to put a smile on their face, but it's grim up your sides and I wouldn't go for a revisit afterwards, which'll probably make them mad as hell. lol

Mate, seriously, your learning difficulties make you very susceptible to any form of propaganda. Can you possibly, just possibly get your head around that idea? That people smarter than you, can use the way you only understand things in a simple fashion to put things in your head that aren't entirely accurate - but make you believe that it is the truth. Do you get the concept?

Do you understand when I say it's much better you listen to sharp Sikh guys rather than the people you do?

I would say towards the end of the nineties early noughties , you did start to see the bangla boys start forming gangs to walk the streets initially safely but by the start of this decade it has been changing to a more wahabised flavour of "us and them" and muslim rules on the bangla dominant streets ...it is easy to pick on single prozzies plying their trade in 'banglatown' a title they gave themselves we don't have ghettos like NY or LA in London , their choice is to create this ghettofication to suit their agenda ... who died and nominated them king of the roads ? Next came the beating of lone people worse for wear after coming out of their establishments . Maybe back in the day the restaurants had to deal with yobs these days its mainly office workers, tourists and middleclass folks roughing it and having an romantised inauthentic 'Indian' . Remember the whole Balti thing ....this is disrespecting the peeps by trying to claim that pakistanis and bengalis called a karai a balti ...a bucket ...who gets their food from buckets ? dungar most specifically pigs .