Donald Trumph Jindabad (Long Live)

Hammertime007

That's it. There's certain people who, no matter how much they have, or wherever they happen to be located, they'll never ever be pleased, because inside themselves they aren't at peace.

I think there another thing where people who have all their basic needs met by their parents (food, shelter etc.), now need to find some tribal sense of belonging to give them some sense or purpose in life.

That's what I'm beginning to think all the Internet kharkuing about India and Khalistan is about for all those people 'furiously indignant' from the comfort of some leafy suburbia that they will never leave. lol

I think there another thing where people who have all their basic needs met by their parents (food, shelter etc.), now need to find some tribal sense of belonging to give them some sense or purpose in life.

That's what I'm beginning to think all the Internet kharkuing about India and Khalistan is about for all those people 'furiously indignant' from the comfort of some leafy suburbia that they will never leave. lol

Yeah, there's definitely that, and there's "The devil makes work for idle hands." When you want for nothing (or very little) and your life is one long stretch of inane yet idyllic bourgeois existence, you've gotta spice things up a little. What better way to pass the time and assauge one's religious and social conscience by demanding others shed blood and undergo hardships so you can claim you fought for independence for a whole race of people... behind a computer or smartphone screen.

Pretty sure it gets just as rainy in bc like it does in the UK , in Calgary the winter starts off mild but can get to minus 30 during the summer we can get up to plus 30.

I live in Ontario and in my opinion we get the best summers and not the worst winters.

I thought this too, but the Canadian experience seems to point otherwise?

I think they get more hours of sunshine.

Canadians are a friendlier bunch than the Brits on average. You can strike up a conversation with a complete stranger (even on public transport ), if you did that on the London tube people will look at you funny.

I think they get more hours of sunshine.

Canadians are a friendlier bunch than the Brits on average. You can strike up a conversation with a complete stranger (even on public transport ), if you did that on the London tube people will look at you funny.

Even more of a reason to have Sikh areas in the UK where we don't imbibe the majority culture and becomes miserable, constantly whinging twats.

no deal i don't want my kids to become brats, nindaks and chugli masters ...i want them to experience siKhi minus the heavy desification , no balle balle shava shava for us

I'll answer that question later in response to Ranjeet's question elsewhere. But what I'm imagining is the very antithesis of this. It's good that you are conscious of these things btw.