Donald Trumph Jindabad (Long Live)

Hammertime007

Not me and a lot of people I know. We're clued up. A lot of us here have liaised with good guys from your end, Bush etc. No need to broadcast it everywhere (you should know bare MI5, London MET etc. monitoring this site) but we were schooled a long time ago. Did a lot of parchaar about the issue back in the late 90s in universities when most of the community (and the authorities, and the media) turned against us. Guys made a lot of sacrifices. I don't know how you can make out like one part of England (i.e. the south) is any worse than any other (i.e. the north), looks like the same sh1te going on everywhere to me. And I'm old enough to remember when the original fundos came to East London and started mass brainwashing paks - they all came from or learned their ideas from up North. Your neck of the woods is where it all stemmed from. Especially with 'conferences'. There used to be much older Panther boys from B'ham hiding out here when I was a kid.

The apathy you talk about is not the consequence of left wing or right wing by the way, it's the natural consequence of subtly pushing a secularist agenda, which both right and left wing here do. None of them want to see us strong. The right wing specifically just want to use us to fight their battles and as propaganda tools to hide their racism. None of them are our friends.

Wake up.

grooming and conversion of sikh girls by pakistani men has been going in birmingham since the late 70s. The aston Panthers only came to light for grooming and conversion as they were the first organised group with a name and done this under a banner .the other reason they came to light is cos the resistance came from neighbouring handsworth. I am not against multiculturalism I saw it work once in the UK but muslims and multiculturalism don't work, they have to be excluded from it. They have two worlds the world of the believer and world of the non believer, so how can they get along in a multicultural society.

grooming and conversion of sikh girls by pakistani men has been going in birmingham since the late 70s. The aston Panthers only came to light for grooming and conversion as they were the first organised group with a name and done this under a banner .the other reason they came to light is cos the resistance came from neighbouring handsworth. I am not against multiculturalism I saw it work once in the UK but muslims and multiculturalism don't work, they have to be excluded from it. They have two worlds the world of the believer and world of the non believer, so how can they get along in a multicultural society.

I'm not here to sell multiculturalism. It has its pluses and minuses. It doesn't successfully confront more subtle, institutional forms of racism i.e. in the jobs market, by the police, by the media etc. etc.

I don't see anything wrong with people forming their own community strongholds, even Muslims. What I am against is anyone targeting our lot, be this with unprovoked violence or sexual abuse. I see plenty of sullay getting on with it (and I'm no fan, but the truth is the truth). The type you talk about exists but not every last one of them is like that. That doesn't mean I go out of my way to make friends with them though. I live and let live. Now let's be frank, the establishment, police and media here played a big part in the number of grooming cases growing by their apathy. What we know now (and didn't know until very recently) was that sexual abuse has been pretty much accepted and covered up in this country from the very top, with powerful white politicians at it themselves. They created a culture that let it prosper and undermined and defamed Sikhs who tried to combat it in a multitude of ways. So they essentially allowed paks to get away with it and where doing it themselves. This shows you what they are like and what their REAL attitude towards Sikhs is here underneath all the show.

What we need to do is strengthen OUR community, not jump on others bandwagons. And you know what, maybe there will always be a few kick offs with pedo sullay targeting apneean - so be it; it'll give our boys something to practice their warrior skills with. Truth is that if we weren't so money obsessed and blinded by materialism and status - and hampered by the police, media and social services, we could've easily dealt with a few hundred (or even a thousand) pedos in this country. White people stopped us doing this. Plain and simple. And as I said, we now know that they've been covering up their own lot doing it too. It's a cultural thing in this country. They've allowed the problem to fester unchecked but are now being forced to deal with it (although they are foot-dragging, especially with cases involving politicians).

Now here is the other important thing: the growth of extremist Islam is also very closely linked to foreign policy by the government here. The English have a LONG history of going abroad and making up excuses to rob places blind. You should know - they did it to Maharajah Ranjit Singh's kingdom as soon as he died, and they had bribed off key people. They had done it to the rest of India prior to this. The persistent continuance of this policy/strategy today, with the systematic targeting of small oil rich Arab nations has led to a phenomenal growth in people becoming increasingly fundamentalist as an angry reaction as well destabilising large swaths of land in the middle-east where previously non-existing fundamentalism has now become strong. They are helping the fundamentalist cause with their greedy actions abroad, creating dangerous areas and making it grow and grow. We have to acknowledge this. If sullay are effing about in the west; you can't deny goray have proper messed up the middle east and turned it into a hell hole. Of course you are going to get some retaliation for this. We should be telling goray not to play such games because of obvious consequences. And we should NOT mix up the issue of certain paks targeting Sikhs in various ways including grooming, with the other thing of what is going on politically between the west and certain Arab states.

Again, I don't see anything wrong with us having good, strong prosperous Sikh strongholds. I think they would be a good idea myself if we can get them right. A key part of this involves teaching people to overcome petty caste issues and an obsession with outdoing each other materialistically as the number one driving factor in their lives.

Hammertime, man, stop giving all these jerks your support, see the bigger picture. You have to learn to see the world in much more complex terms than the simple way you see it. Listen to some of your wiser brothers and sisters man, don't let outsiders shape your thinking like they have. People like EDL, BNP, Trump or any other c**t that might turn up in future offer no real solution to our issues, but will use us as tools to get what they want.

Neighbourhoods never stay the same. People move on.

A lot of our people are moving into the middle classes and therefore they aspire to move into more affluent areas.

You cannot get away from Pakistanis because they will always follow us.

Even if they try their grooming/conversion tactics, for some reason they see us some kind of model community to follow.

We are a canary in the coal mine community for other Asians. We do all the hard work to establish in a new area and integrate just enough to open the floodgates for the rest to follow.

An example, is Langley in the Slough area used to be aspirational area for a lot of Sikhs in the 1980s and 1990s.

A lot of those Sikhs now are moving out to South Bucks to Farnham Royal, Farnham Common, Stoke Poges, Gerrards Cross.

South Bucks has the fastest growing Sikh community in the UK.

Who do you think is moving into the areas left behind by the Sikhs? Pakistanis!

Give them another 15-20 years and they will follow enmasse to South Bucks.

100 percent correct in ur analysis. Even I have seen this happen where you get a white Area turn into a mostly Sikh area and then into a mostly Muslim area or just a multicultural area. There's nothing wrong with it but when an area does change there almost ALWAYS seems to be an increase in crimes, drugs ect and generally turns into a hood where you wouldn't want to start a family. The thing is most apneh move to better areas but sometimes you get attached to the area you grew up in and feel kinda down when you do move also in the newer areas tend to turn to crap also over time

100 percent correct in ur analysis. Even I have seen this happen where you get a white Area turn into a mostly Sikh area and then into a mostly Muslim area or just a multicultural area. There's nothing wrong with it but when an area does change there almost ALWAYS seems to be an increase in crimes, drugs ect and generally turns into a hood where you wouldn't want to start a family. The thing is most apneh move to better areas but sometimes you get attached to the area you grew up in and feel kinda down when you do move also in the newer areas tend to turn to crap also over time

When you lose the white people in your neighbourhood (older ones in particular) you lose the sense of civic pride in the area.

They are ones who would set up Neighbourhood watch, harass the local authorities to remove garbage, notify authorities when someone has parked illegally.

Our people do not tend to do things like that, only when absolutey necessary.

The problem you have with our people is that when they move on, if they can help it they would rather not sell and instead put the the place on rent. And if they sell to another apnah, it is strong likelihood they bought it to rent out.

I think that is where the trouble stems from. If you are an owner-occupier you tend to have more care, but once you move out and rent, you just care about the money from the rent.

You then think of it as a money making enterprise where you want to maximise profits, and housing associations offer more money to rent it out and you have unsavoury characters come in and the whole area goes to pot.

We have waited a long time for someone to say what he did, so full marks to him, if this his attitude I hope he becomes the next president of the USA. Two clowns Cameron and Boris Johnson both condemed the remarks. Let's send blue eyed blonde haired females, related to those two to brick lane, or Whitechapel or some other London dump, then let's see what they say bout Donald Trumph's remarks

You agree with him saying ALL Muslims should be banned? You know nothing of Sikhism then do you. You're not a Sikh!

Who do you think is moving into the areas left behind by the Sikhs? Pakistanis!

Give them another 15-20 years and they will follow enmasse to South Bucks.

Yes, exactly. Seen it a dozen times.

That's what I mean: at some point Sikhs have to get their own areas and put their flags down firmly. Instead of keep running away into white areas every few years.

Yes, exactly. Seen it a dozen times.

That's what I mean: at some point Sikhs have to get their own areas and put their flags down firmly. Instead of keep running away into white areas every few years.

It'll never happen. It should, but it won't. When our lot get a whiff of success, it's every man for himself; last one to leave turn the lights out. There's just something very uniquely selfish and individualistic about certain strands of our collective personality that is, funnily enough, a trait also found in the native English. I guess a social anthropologist might be able to narrow it down to what exactly I'm alluding to; I'm not sure I fully know it myself, lol.

Guest Jacfsing2

It'll never happen. It should, but it won't. When our lot get a whiff of success, it's every man for himself; last one to leave turn the lights out. There's just something very uniquely selfish and individualistic about certain strands of our collective personality that is, funnily enough, a trait also found in the native English. I guess a social anthropologist might be able to narrow it down to what exactly I'm alluding to; I'm not sure I fully know it myself, lol.

It's human nature, there's no my group or your group, it's just keep taking what you can and ignore all the others.