Donald Trumph Jindabad (Long Live)

Hammertime007

I think southall IS a place for sikhs to feel strong, i mean y wudnt it be, since out of the 70,000 or so population there, 50-55k is sikh, and thats not including all the illegal faujis ,so that isnt gona change anytime soon. Though i wud say, the freshies have kinda ruined it a lot in past decade or so.

I'm just saying that since the 80s(!!) Paks from East London have been going S'hall with no fear whatsoever as a place to pick up an 'easy' apnee, it was like the go to place for this. And what I've seen after the nagar kirtans there when I've been a few times - with the drinking and debauchery on Southall Broadway hasn't impressed me. West London people should check out the infinitely more sober East London nagar kirtan to see an alternative. After it's done people go home. They don't loiter around on the streets doing bhangra, drinking and whatnot. No disrespect but the fact that certain sullah have been going there unchallenged for girls for years - including the mela (don't know if it still happens?), doesn't make it seem like any stronghold to me personally.

For you Eastend Cockney Sikhs, how many Sikhs remain in the forest gate, Manor Park areas or are they migrated into Seven Kings/Ilford/Barking or into Essex proper.

Yeah that's happening (been so for a while). But don't get it twisted, there are still a fair amount of apnay in FG and MP.

I agree this happens. That's why it's even more important that we see distinctions. Paks have been brain-screwing lots of people to hate us. I've met a few kalay/mixed race who've grown up with paks (or spent time with them in prison) and have become hostile to apnay and target apneean as a consequence. But when they encounter strong Sikh men (yeah, I'm bringing gender into it) who tactfully but solidly counter their misconceptions, some of them shift their stances a bit. We do have this rep as a sell out people, who ar5e-lick goray and blindly hate Muslims and have no strong religious convictions of their own (happy to play the rat race and ignore inequalities as long as we are alright) and there are a fair few people like this in our community.

We've already got enough enemies, we need to counter them in their endeavors to get even more support by misleading people about us. Most of our issues towards 'Islam' (if people want to frame it that way) stems from interactions with certain pakistanis specifically. People generalising then start dragging in bongos, Persians, shites, Lebanese and whatnot into the mix, when these people aren't really targeting us like certain people. Then when you get odd people like that EDL 'Sikh' guy or that older BNP one making very generalised assertions - the wider sullah community (already paranoid from political events) thinks that Sikhs are some inherently anti-sullah community, making us more enemies than we already have. We got to be more nuanced and sophisticated in our understanding and conceptualisation of where we are right now as a community and who is working to undermine us.

Thing is Bangladeshis can still remember how General Shahbeg SIngh helped their guerillas by giving training and helped in the fight against pakistan... and still have mostly respect for us. Pakistanis new way is to twist our gurroop as being some form of nazarene like vow until we murder every last muslim ...<yawn> and our carrying kirpan for slitting their throats <stifles second yawn> Palestinians will remember actions of UN sikh peace-keeping force going up against Israelis trying to bomb a hospital , plus due to kindnesses of Khalsa aid in recent years to multiple middle east locales and in other African Nations are profiled is becoming backed up as being positive and peaceful

Thing is Bangladeshis can still remember how General Shahbeg SIngh helped their guerillas by giving training and helped in the fight against pakistan... and still have mostly respect for us. Pakistanis new way is to twist our gurroop as being some form of nazarene like vow until we murder every last muslim ...<yawn> and our carrying kirpan for slitting their throats <stifles second yawn>

That's what I've seen. A lot of them have respect for us, they know that a lot of Sikhs helped with their independence too. They know paks went on a raping spree at that time also and tried to force their culture on them.

Like all communities (not excluding ours!) they must have their own sheep who are easy to brainwash. Just because some of these end up anti-Sikh we shouldn't fail to see the bigger picture. Imagine other people judging us based on EDL/BNP easily brainwashed supporting type apnay! Of all the problems we've got right now with other communities, bongos aren't one of them in my opinion.

No disrespect but the fact that certain sullah have been going there unchallenged for girls for years - including the mela (don't know if it still happens?), doesn't make it seem like any stronghold to me personally.

Unchallenged? Na man, thats nonsense, from wat i know of this, its always been south sikhs who have repped it for our community in england, unlike the bham sikhs. Fair enuff SP came from bham, but them apart.....

Look at the whole chalvey (slough) and southall SP who had ruckus', they went to chalvey and demolished the gaff!

That's what I've seen. A lot of them have respect for us, they know that a lot of Sikhs helped with their independence too. They know paks went on a raping spree at that time also and tried to force their culture on them.

Like all communities (not excluding ours!) they must have their own sheep who are easy to brainwash. Just because some of these end up anti-Sikh we shouldn't fail to see the bigger picture. Imagine other people judging us based on EDL/BNP easily brainwashed supporting type apnay! Of all the problems we've got right now with other communities, bongos aren't one of them in my opinion.

Mate i CRINGE wen i c, sikhs in EDL/Pro-BNP or who talk highly of them. That k@njar nihal certainly wastes no time in mentioning edl sikh div etc. Sure we have problems with muslims, but its 100% the scumpuris who r the sole reason, not the banglas/arabs/afghans etc muslims. Dunno, maybe hammertime see's things different in bham, coz bham maybe different.

Unchallenged? Na man, thats nonsense, from wat i know of this, its always been south sikhs who have repped it for our community in england, unlike the bham sikhs. Fair enuff SP came from bham, but them apart.....

Look at the whole chalvey (slough) and southall SP who had ruckus', they went to chalvey and demolished the gaff!

There were a fair few East side boys there too. lol

But we can't live off old moves though brother. Thing with sullay areas is that they are observant about new faces and what is going on in their areas, especially with cabbies driving around as an intel source. They are especially protective of what goes on with girls. Apnay are oblivious to what goes on under their noses in their own neighborhoods.

And all the apnay up north and in the midlands have provided a fine example of how not to let an area become sullafied in your mind yeah?

But anyway, about my point that you personally might be particularly vulnerable to media and other propaganda. Actually, let's take you personally out of the picture -

Do you get the idea of certain people being more easy to manipulate than others because of how they naturally are?

There hasn't been much resistance to the Islamfication of the the North or Midlands by any one let alone Sikhs. On average the whole of the country is semi Isalamified, some parts of Birmingham London, Manchester, Bradford Leeds Burnley, Oldham are fully Islamfied. The politicians and liberals allow it.

Till the mid 90s there were parts of the country where Sikhs Lived which were proud working class British Sikh areas.

Southall - ruined by Somilains, iraqis

Handsworth ruined by Kurds, iraqis, and Pakistanis who moved in mid 90s

Smethwick - Still better than most and white people still there along side Sikhs

West brom same as Smethwick

Wolverhampton Same as Smethwick

Even Small heath which had alot Pakistanis in has been ruined by Somalians.

Wembely not a Sikh areas but ruined Sri lankens and south Indians

You need to look at whose manipulating you, the left wing liberals, i notice London Sikhs are not clued up and very apathetic to organised conversion of Sikh Girls to Islam in Uk. Those certain people who have created your apathy are the left wing liberal especially the middle class one, .

Mate i CRINGE wen i c, sikhs in EDL/Pro-BNP or who talk highly of them. That k@njar nihal certainly wastes no time in mentioning edl sikh div etc. Sure we have problems with muslims, but its 100% the scumpuris who r the sole reason, not the banglas/arabs/afghans etc muslims. Dunno, maybe hammertime see's things different in bham, coz bham maybe different.

Fair point. But like I said, wider sullay becoming anti-Sikh is generally the doings of the usual suspects. And our lot do do some d1ckhead moves too, opening themselves up to abuse with poor choices (both blokes and girls).

i notice London Sikhs are not clued up and very apathetic to organised conversion of Sikh Girls to Islam in Uk. Those certain people who have created your apathy are the left wing liberal especially the middle class one, .

Not me and a lot of people I know. We're clued up. A lot of us here have liaised with good guys from your end, Bush etc. No need to broadcast it everywhere (you should know bare MI5, London MET etc. monitoring this site) but we were schooled a long time ago. Did a lot of parchaar about the issue back in the late 90s in universities when most of the community (and the authorities, and the media) turned against us. Guys made a lot of sacrifices. I don't know how you can make out like one part of England (i.e. the south) is any worse than any other (i.e. the north), looks like the same sh1te going on everywhere to me. And I'm old enough to remember when the original fundos came to East London and started mass brainwashing paks - they all came from or learned their ideas from up North. Your neck of the woods is where it all stemmed from. Especially with 'conferences'. There used to be much older Panther boys from B'ham hiding out here when I was a kid.
The apathy you talk about is not the consequence of left wing or right wing by the way, it's the natural consequence of subtly pushing a secularist agenda, which both right and left wing here do. None of them want to see us strong. The right wing specifically just want to use us to fight their battles and as propaganda tools to hide their racism. None of them are our friends.
Wake up.