Donald Trumph Jindabad (Long Live)

Hammertime007

to be honest Id go no where near sister or mother due to all the local ssular from your old Manor having chewed away at your mom's and sister's sholar. their phudar must smell Of paarn with all the bengali mouths that have been there. It's cos of people like you London has become sullarfied

And all the apnay up north and in the midlands have provided a fine example of how not to let an area become sullafied in your mind yeah?

But anyway, about my point that you personally might be particularly vulnerable to media and other propaganda. Actually, let's take you personally out of the picture -

Do you get the idea of certain people being more easy to manipulate than others because of how they naturally are?

I would say towards the end of the nineties early noughties , you did start to see the bangla boys start forming gangs to walk the streets initially safely but by the start of this decade it has been changing to a more wahabised flavour of "us and them" and muslim rules on the bangla dominant streets ...it is easy to pick on single prozzies plying their trade in 'banglatown' a title they gave themselves we don't have ghettos like NY or LA in London , their choice is to create this ghettofication to suit their agenda ... who died and nominated them king of the roads ? Next came the beating of lone people worse for wear after coming out of their establishments . Maybe back in the day the restaurants had to deal with yobs these days its mainly office workers, tourists and middleclass folks roughing it and having an romantised inauthentic 'Indian' . Remember the whole Balti thing ....this is disrespecting the peeps by trying to claim that pakistanis and bengalis called a karai a balti ...a bucket ...who gets their food from buckets ? dungar most specifically pigs .

I don't think there is any particular problem with Bongos. Yeah, they are more insular than us, but who the hell isn't? It's not like Jews don't have their areas in London and don't mix with others - nobody calls that being 'ghettoised'. I think having strongholds or areas where your community is safe and dominant can be a great idea if you get it right (i.e. not like Southall). You only see how beneficial this is when the sh1t hits the fan, like at partition in Panjab. I've got families from both sides of the border. I know the ones who were in Sikh strongholds didn't go through the horrible things that those that weren't went through. There is a lesson in that. Plus Muslims in general are infinitely more concerned about preserving their cultural heritage and faith than a lot of our lot; you can tell with how proficient the 3rd generation is with their language compared to our lot... Bengalis have got it right over there in my opinion. No one can mess about with them without consequences, they have a really strong local economy with all the restaurants and they have some sense of cohesion and unity. Bracketing them in some amorphous 'Muslim' umbrella is being simplistic - most I know detest Pakistanis for example.

Guest Jacfsing2

I don't think there is any particular problem with Bongos. Yeah, they are more insular than us, but who the hell isn't? It's not like Jews don't have their areas in London and don't mix with others - nobody calls that being 'ghettoised'. I think having strongholds or areas where your community is safe and dominant can be a great idea if you get it right (i.e. not like Southall). You only see how beneficial this is when the sh1t hits the fan, like at partition in Panjab. I've got families from both sides of the border. I know the ones who were in Sikh strongholds didn't go through the horrible things that those that weren't went through. There is a lesson in that. Plus Muslims in general are infinitely more concerned about preserving their cultural heritage and faith than a lot of our lot; you can tell with how proficient the 3rd generation is with their language compared to our lot... Bengalis have got it right over there in my opinion. No one can mess about with them without consequences, they have a really strong local economy with all the restaurants and they have some sense of cohesion and unity. Bracketing them in some amorphous 'Muslim' umbrella is being simplistic - most I know detest Pakistanis for example.

In 1984 there was a Sikh community in Delhi where everyone was a Singh; however, everyone died and today it's called a widow's colony: Tilak Vihar, (strongholds can only happen when people are united).

In 1984 there was a Sikh community in Delhi where everyone was a Singh; however, everyone died and today it's called a widow's colony: Tilak Vihar, (strongholds can only happen when people are united).

Exactly. That's what we need to work on. Not jumping into bed with x, y or z right wing or left wing groups.

We need to get our act together.

benny families are like your typical Indians generally quiet hardworking and friendly Mum grew up in West Benegal so was able to communicate to them in their lingo and help them when struggling to understand the english Neighbours. their kids followed Indian patterns too older kids very similar values as parents and similar work ethic , younger sibling slacker possible mouthy and drug experimentation just like ours by third gen the kids are like your typical council estate kids . however where they have been schooled by Pakistanis e.g. upton park, east ham, the mosques served by wahabis they are much more aggressive and generally sh1tty attituded.

Yea ive stated on this forum before, how of all british born-asian communities, its the banglas, who can speak their language the best, and they pride themselves on their culture. I mean, just look at how the bangla script itself is NOT written in islamic puttah (backwards) way, but the original way, unlike arab wannabe paks, they have preserved their culture and will continue to do so. I personally think, panjabi sikhs and banglas have kept/promoted their culture more than others, unlike the paks, who have NO clue of genuine history, and then u have the gujaratis, who r jus a disgraceful community, in the sense of not bein able to speak guju or teachin their kids of gujju culture. I think southall IS a place for sikhs to feel strong, i mean y wudnt it be, since out of the 70,000 or so population there, 50-55k is sikh, and thats not including all the illegal faujis ,so that isnt gona change anytime soon. Though i wud say, the freshies have kinda ruined it a lot in past decade or so.

however where they have been schooled by Pakistanis e.g. upton park, east ham, the mosques served by wahabis they are much more aggressive and generally sh1tty attituded.

I agree this happens. That's why it's even more important that we see distinctions. Paks have been brain-screwing lots of people to hate us. I've met a few kalay/mixed race who've grown up with paks (or spent time with them in prison) and have become hostile to apnay and target apneean as a consequence. But when they encounter strong Sikh men (yeah, I'm bringing gender into it) who tactfully but solidly counter their misconceptions, some of them shift their stances a bit. We do have this rep as a sell out people, who ar5e-lick goray and blindly hate Muslims and have no strong religious convictions of their own (happy to play the rat race and ignore inequalities as long as we are alright) and there are a fair few people like this in our community.

We've already got enough enemies, we need to counter them in their endeavors to get even more support by misleading people about us. Most of our issues towards 'Islam' (if people want to frame it that way) stems from interactions with certain pakistanis specifically. People generalising then start dragging in bongos, Persians, shites, Lebanese and whatnot into the mix, when these people aren't really targeting us like certain people. Then when you get odd people like that EDL 'Sikh' guy or that older BNP one making very generalised assertions - the wider sullah community (already paranoid from political events) thinks that Sikhs are some inherently anti-sullah community, making us more enemies than we already have. We got to be more nuanced and sophisticated in our understanding and conceptualisation of where we are right now as a community and who is working to undermine us.

I agree. I put my hands up and say, I shouldn't have made those jokes about Hammertime's momma. But in my defense they were originally suggesting that Hammertime wasn't let out much, rather than any sexual innuendo. Lesson learnt. Apologies put out. I can't be doing that with this serious topic at hand.

I'd been waiting to use that gif for ages. But, yeah, we're better than mata insults. It just isn't cricket, lol.