Sign in to follow this  
Jacfsing2

Sources Of Protein?

Singh123456777    1,104

Same here. lol

What is a trx?

TRX is a total resistance exercise. You can do all sorts of body weight exercises on it. It's awesome for when I go too dis and can't get a hold of weights. Just strap it onto a tree or the ceiling and start your workouts!

Dally you should get one!

dallysingh101    1,582

TRX is a total resistance exercise. You can do all sorts of body weight exercises on it. It's awesome for when I go too dis and can't get a hold of weights. Just strap it onto a tree or the ceiling and start your workouts!

Dally you should get one!

Looks interesting. Have you got one?

I find I always snap the ish of of stuff like that for some reason? I bought these 'rings' to hang off my pull up bar but they took so long to set up and then there is so much extra sh1t flapping about when you use them, then some clasp thing on them stopped being secure that I don't use them anymore.

Singh123456777    1,104

This stuff is pretty good bro. A navy seal guy made it. This thing cannot compete with real weights but if you don't have weights nearby this is a good replacement for the time being.

dallysingh101    1,582

This stuff is pretty good bro. A navy seal guy made it. This thing cannot compete with real weights but if you don't have weights nearby this is a good replacement for the time being.

I'm a get one when I get some free cash. Looks good for core stuff.

dallysingh101    1,582
(A lot of the southern part and they own guns for the most part For every 100 people there are 112 guns)

How do you and your family feel about this?

If I was in the US and I could legally carry a gun. I'd be strapped. Seriously. Concealed weapon permit and that.

dallysingh101    1,582

How do you and your family feel about this?

If I was in the US and I could legally carry a gun. I'd be strapped. Seriously. Concealed weapon permit and that.

What happened? Crapped yourself at the very thought of the question Singh? lol <I'm messing>

Important:

Certain people earlier in thread were saying that broccoli was a good source of protein. I just checked it out and that seems like pure lies! It has 3 to 5g of protein per 100g for God's sake!

Head's up! Whilst broccoli is awesome in your diet for other reasons it does NOT appear to be a good source of protein. Certain people need to actually do a few searches on nutritional values of foods before they post misleading information.

• Like 1

Jacfsing2    1,831

What happened? Crapped yourself at the very thought of the question Singh? lol <I'm messing>

Important:

Certain people earlier in thread were saying that broccoli was a good source of protein. I just checked it out and that seems like pure lies! It has 3 to 5g of protein per 100g for God's sake!

Head's up! Whilst broccoli is awesome in your diet for other reasons it does NOT appear to be a good source of protein. Certain people need to actually do a few searches on nutritional values of foods before they post misleading information.

I apologize for the late response; however, I personally don't own a gun, (I didn't get a notification or a quote which caused a late reply). Also for some odd reason I didn't see the responses on this topic because of some strange thing on my mobile browser.

dallysingh101    1,582

I apologize for the late response; however, I personally don't own a gun, (I didn't get a notification or a quote which caused a late reply). Also for some odd reason I didn't see the responses on this topic because of some strange thing on my mobile browser.

Do you think raising children in the normalised environment of guns (like you described in your hometown) will make them more likely to carry them when older? You ever been to a gun range?

How do you think the local whites would react to your openly practicing and packing? Would they be cool or get jittery?

You order the pull up bar or anything yet btw?

Edited by dallysingh101

Jacfsing2    1,831

Do you think raising children in the normalised environment of guns (like you described in your hometown) will make them more likely to carry them when older? (Yes) You ever been to a gun range? (No)

How do you think the local whites would react to your openly practicing and packing? (I'd mostly care about keeping people safe than reactions) Would they be cool or get jittery? (Most would get "jittery")

You order the pull up bar or anything yet btw? (Not yet, I was first looking at all the cheapest prices, though, I have started doing some basic stuff to get started, and eating less than normal)

Just so you know it's somewhat expensive to own guns; which my pocket at current times can't afford, which is why I wanted to start with first getting fit.

dallysingh101    1,582

Just so you know it's somewhat expensive to own guns; which my pocket at current times can't afford, which is why I wanted to start with first getting fit.

For the record: I wasn't trying to push you to get a gun (that's your call), I was just curious about growing up in that shasterdhari culture.

You still didn't say whether you ordered the pull up bar or dip station though....lol

simran345    2,417

Can't quote dallysingh101's post for some reason. Getting some error message.

Edited by simran345

simran345    2,417

" Important:

Head's up! Whilst broccoli is awesome in your diet for other reasons it does NOT appear to be a good source of protein. Certain people need to actually do a few searches on nutritional values of foods before they post misleading information."

Thanks Dally Paji for pointing that out. My dietician told me that too, I'll have words with her ?