Sources Of Protein?

Guest Jacfsing2

You order it?

Let me know when it comes, and we'll set you up with a routine you can do with them.

Grab this too: It's one of the best, most compact dip stations ($80), I've got one, they are awesome. This with the pull up bar with let you training loads of different body parts without taking up loads of storage space like other equipment would.

If any one else out their wants to get fit and strong, grab these two things now! The (1) pull up bar and the (2) dip station. Get your ar5e in shape, if you're a Singh and your looking weak or kudhoo (due to laziness), you KNOW you need to sort your slob ar5e out! Do it now. Order the stuff! Jump in, don't delay!

Ultimate-Body-Press-Dip-Stand.jpg

http://www.amazon.com/Black-Mountain-Stand-3000-Pound-Dip/dp/B00EPKRUGS/r?tag=vglnk-c125-20

PS - What's it like in America?

Guest Jacfsing2

You order it?

Let me know when it comes, and we'll set you up with a routine you can do with them.

Grab this too: It's one of the best, most compact dip stations ($80), I've got one, they are awesome. This with the pull up bar with let you training loads of different body parts without taking up loads of storage space like other equipment would.

If any one else out their wants to get fit and strong, grab these two things now! The (1) pull up bar and the (2) dip station. Get your ar5e in shape, if you're a Singh and your looking weak or kudhoo (due to laziness), you KNOW you need to sort your slob ar5e out! Do it now. Order the stuff! Jump in, don't delay!

Ultimate-Body-Press-Dip-Stand.jpg

http://www.amazon.com/Black-Mountain-Stand-3000-Pound-Dip/dp/B00EPKRUGS/r?tag=vglnk-c125-20

PS - What's it like in America?

I haven't ordered it yet; however, I will when I get the time. (I do admit that I am slightly lazy) To your question about America, (I don't live in any major cities), people aren't rude or crazy as they make it in the media, many don't know much about Sikhs, but they don't have any unnecessary hate to them either. Most people own many shastars because of the freedom to own Shastars here, many evangelicals and missionaries constantly preaching, (even to their own people), it's basically a normal country as long as your not too bad.

I haven't ordered it yet; however, I will when I get the time. (I do admit that I am slightly lazy)

Seriously, the best thing is to just sit down now and order those things and have them in your face asap. Otherwise laziness will make you procrastinate and you wont even order them, let alone use them!

To your question about America, (I don't live in any major cities), people aren't rude or crazy as they make it in the media, many don't know much about Sikhs, but they don't have any unnecessary hate to them either. Most people own many shastars because of the freedom to own Shastars here, many evangelicals and missionaries constantly preaching, (even to their own people), it's basically a normal country as long as your not too bad.

What do you mean by most people own shasters? Who, and what type of shasters?

Bro get a power rack!

Those things are expensive and take up a lot of space. Plus you have to buy weights. With jacsf budget, he wouldn't be able to afford it. What rack do you have?

Guest Jacfsing2

Seriously, the best thing is to just sit down now and order those things and have them in your face asap. Otherwise laziness will make you procrastinate and you wont even order them, let alone use them! (What should I do until I have received it, for the time being: if I order today it'll only show up before Christmas)

What do you mean by most people own shasters? (https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Number_of_guns_per_capita_by_country) Who, and what type of shasters? (A lot of the southern part and they own guns for the most part For every 100 people there are 112 guns)

Those things are expensive and take up a lot of space. Plus you have to buy weights. With jacsf budget, he wouldn't be able to afford it. What rack do you have?

What should I do until I have received it, for the time being: if I order today it'll only show up before Christmas)

What you should do now is assess your current level of fitness. Get into your jogging pants and tee and have a timer.

1) Do the maximum number of push ups you can do in one go - record the number (chest)

2) Try to do 25 squats (go down low! to the grass) - can you get to the end okay? (legs/quads)

3) Try some diamond push ups (triceps) - see this vid from 4 mins onwards:

4) Do some handstands against the wall - can you hold your body weight up? (Warning make SURE that the area around is clear when you try this), don't kick no little kid or your momma in the head accidentally coming down!

Here some things for you to visualise and aspire for:

On Craigslist you can get a cheap power rack for about 2 hundred bucks. Then get some weight plates and a bar for 150 used. It's a one time investment that can go a long way.

What you should do now is assess your current level of fitness. Get into your jogging pants and tee and have a timer.

1) Do the maximum number of push ups you can do in one go - record the number (chest)

2) Try to do 25 squats (go down low! to the grass) - can you get to the end okay? (legs/quads)

3) Try some diamond push ups (triceps) - see this vid from 4 mins onwards:

4) Do some handstands against the wall - can you hold your body weight up? (Warning make SURE that the area around is clear when you try this), don't kick no little kid or your momma in the head accidentally coming down!

Here some things for you to visualise and aspire for:

Hannibal is what got me working out! That guy is fkn crazy!

Do a lot of body weight exercises such as squats, sit-ups, push ups, planks, burpees etc.

A trx is actually awesome for body weight exercises.