Muslim Pedo @amiiidonalon On Twitter Pretended To Be Sikh To Groom Sikh Girls To Islam

genie

Ive seen this guy before, he used to have a picture of a black man as his own, now all of a sudden, hes showin himself as a ex-sikh whos asian. The guys a complete charlatan.

I think a little sikhification parchar to muslimah's retaliation is in order ;)

Muslamic?

Payback on islam?

Islamophobic much? Totally in line with sikhi

Are you a moslem m0ron then? cos you sure sound like one.

Islamophobic means fear of Islam no I don't fear Islam I just have no time or tolerance for Islam because islam is an ideology that says hate the non-muslim and hate the non-muslim way of life and their religions because Allah in the Quran and Hadith's despises any other religion/ideology apart from Islam.

So why should any non-muslim tolerate a fascist totalitarian backward 7th century arab supremacist so called faith like that?

Let me ask you.... are you naziphobic? Are you fascistphobic? Are you totalitarianphobic? Because that is what you just asked me.

Are you a moslem m0ron then? cos you sure sound like one.

Islamophobic means fear of Islam no I don't fear Islam I just have no time or tolerance for Islam because islam is an ideology that says hate the non-muslim and hate the non-muslim way of life and their religions because Allah in the Quran and Hadith's despises any other religion/ideology apart from Islam.

So why should any non-muslim tolerate a fascist totalitarian backward 7th century arab supremacist so called faith like that?

Let me ask you.... are you naziphobic? Are you fascistphobic? Are you totalitarianphobic? Because that is what you just asked me.

By payback do you mean grooming Muslim girls?