Is God A Dictator?

Guest DontKnow

Guest DontKnow

Why was i created without my approval?

What if i didnt want to come here?

Why was i forced into the life and death cycle?

Why do i now have to worship god to escape this cycle?

This sounds like a dictatorship

Because to you if feels like a dictatorship.

Your personality that your soul resides in now didn't want this life you now live in. In the west there is a saying that "You do not choose your parents". In sikhi we believe that your personality/ego didn't choose your parents, but your soul did toghahter with god himself before you came to this Earth too learn. To sikho = too learn.

In SGGS, it makes a diffrence between your soul and your personality/ego/mind.

It's not that you are a victim of your soul.

I think most of your questions will be answered in these videos.

5 tattvas = 5 elements or aspects of reality.

mqdefault.jpg

https://youtu.be/y_ITk_bXxtY?t=1m29s

mqdefault.jpg

https://youtu.be/QzezoEtvKP8?t=2m8s

Guest Jacfsing2

1. You split from Vaheguru, he didn't create you from nothing, rather you left him.

2. I can understand that; however, the big question is if you don't want to come here, then why didn't you merge with him in your last human life when you had a chance.

3. Answer same as #1, Vaheguru didn't want the split but rather you wanted to and Vaheguru listening to your Ardas let you leave.

4. Because you betrayed him during the creation of the universe, only one has stayed loyal in the beginning, the middle and the end and that was Vaheguru himself, (Dhan Dhan Guru Sahib), if you didn't want to follow reincarnation why'd you leave him in first place?

(You can follow whatever thinking you want I highly doubt you remember this decision).

DontKnow Jee,

all the questions you ask, is not your soul which is asking, it is your lower mind.....

The Bani says: Sabh Gobind hae, Sabh Gobind Hae; Bin Gobind nahee koe.

Your true self is Him, just remove or break the treacherous mind, you will see nothing, but Him.

Had you been Graced by Guru Jee in knowing and understanding Him, you would never ever speak such harsh words for Him....

Even then, His Grace is not something partial, but our own karma ..... it is our mind, our karma, which keep us under the bharam that we are separated from Him.

So you may ask, how to break this mind or bharam?

Well, it is by loving Him, love alone can make us merge in Him.

Was it not because of His presence in you, you would be consciousless as stone or paper ....

Sat Sree Akal.

If I may add to this please, not that I know the answers but just my opinions.

You were not created without your approval, it was your karm(past actions) that brought you here.

This is the best life as a human any soul can receive, would you want to trade that in for something worse?

You, yourself forced yourself into life and death cycle again due to karm.

Nobody is forcing you to worship God, and who knows if you will escape it.

Only God has the answer to these questions, that is why I pray to them and nothing or nobody else. Without their grace nothing is possible.

I think the questions you are asking are good to ask, as you will also get the answers from God, if you ask them. I think your soul is wanting to get closer to God, that is wanting you to learn about them, thus the reason you are asking. It's awakening and thinking, hold on why, why, why?

why don't you ask God if he's a dictator or not ?

he will let you know one way or the other and place you in the hands of a real dictator.

GOD is ALL. he is BOTH dictator and democrat, he both creator and creation, he is both black and white, both darkness and light.

He is jal thal mahiyal bhar poor leena aaepey sarab samaala

Guest Jacfsing2

why don't you ask God if he's a dictator or not ?

he will let you know one way or the other and place you in the hands of a real dictator.

GOD is ALL. he is BOTH dictator and democrat, he both creator and creation, he is both black and white, both darkness and light.

He is jal thal mahiyal bhar poor leena aaepey sarab samaala

Why would you have a caste name on a Sikh site?

You were born because of karma.

Gurbani says God sat for ages and discovered himself to be SAT- the Truth.

God who is now said realised Truth, then created us so we can learn what he did, that we're Truth.

Truth is the master which is why Gurbanis says that Gurus/ God/ bramgyanis are the same- so you were created by Truth. If we are also drops in the ocean of Truth, made of the same stuff, then YOU were created by YOU.

So take some responsibility, pay off your karams and create better ones by applying the Truth principles that the Gurus taught us. Be a good person, don't lie, dont indulge in the thieves, be happy, peaceful, shed all of your anxieties, hatred etc. Realise who u really are and be at peace with it.