Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fatteh

Who can you learn shasta vidiya from apart from Nidar Singh and is in the Birmingham area?

There is nobody else that I know of teaching puratan indo-persian weaponary / Shastar Vidiya. Unfortunately I have seen nobody else with knowledge of puratan wraponary such as tulwar, kukri, katar, khanda, pesh kabz, etc etc and their usage in a puratan sense.

You should check out the school of elusive fighting, I think Harcharan Singh is the teacher there, it's not shastar Vidiya but it is street defence with the use of weapons etc.

Or look up a good teacher of silat, eskrima, Kali, Arnis etc the Filipino martial arts are very good for edged weapons knowledge.

• Like 1

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fatteh

Who can you learn shasta vidiya from apart from Nidar Singh and is in the Birmingham area?

You're out of luck here. He's the last sick warrior in the world.

There is nobody else that I know of teaching puratan indo-persian weaponary / Shastar Vidiya. Unfortunately I have seen nobody else with knowledge of puratan wraponary such as tulwar, kukri, katar, khanda, pesh kabz, etc etc and their usage in a puratan sense.

You should check out the school of elusive fighting, I think Harcharan Singh is the teacher there, it's not shastar Vidiya but it is street defence with the use of weapons etc.

Or look up a good teacher of silat, eskrima, Kali, Arnis etc the Filipino martial arts are very good for edged weapons knowledge.

Thank you veer.

Somebody at Sri Hazoor Sahib ji knows it well, but will not teach anybody. Can't remember where I read it, but will try to find it later.

Edited by simran345