Malhi Pardhan Of Sgss Southall Exposed

pangaphish

:notalk::nosee::nohear::nosee::nohear::notalk::waheguru::waheguru::waheguru::waheguru::waheguru:O:):waheguru::waheguru:O:)O:):waheguru::waheguru::waheguru:O:)O:)O:):waheguru:

:waheguru:

O:)               

O:)     

:waheguru::waheguru::waheguru::waheguru::waheguru::waheguru::waheguru::waheguru:

is this messege to me because i am malhi that mylast name malhi so i am confused

Think back Carinder. In this busy world we live in it is sometimes difficult to remember everything. But do try. Try and remember if you are the President of a major Gurdwara. If you are, think back and see if you can remember going to Wembley to meet the Prime Minster of India last week. If the memories are all flooding back then yes......this thread is about you.

If not then no......this thread is not about you.

Back on track what is the solution to this "phed chaal" sheep culture of certain parties and individuals bribing, intimidating, forcing people to vote for them at Gurdwara election election time ? Hence resulting in corrupt persons with an anti panthic self serving agenda to be placed in charge of our Gurdwaras ?

It is important to note, it is not all Gurdwaras that have this issue but is certainly affects some of our largest and most prominent Gurdwaras, Singh Sabha Southall has been named as a prominent example.

I don't think anyone can be forced into voting one way or another unless they are weak willed or physically afraid of the goons employed by the leading members, whether by Sohi or Malhi's crew.

A number of factors influence the results, bhed chaal is rife, people tend to vote for parties based on what they have been fed, relatives of members voting, votes from boroughs outside of Ealing, vote rigging, last minute benefits the committee have tabled etc. Usually, the ideas for improvements appear from every orifice a few month before elections, and due to lack of education or in some cases naivety, people fall for these tricks repeatedly.

More youth need to fight at election time for change to occur and take up the majority positions in committees. The youth of course work and a busy Gurdwara like Southall will have to pay a pretty decent wage for the youngsters to leave their cushy numbers in the Cities. Southall can afford it, as the charava is high. Being in full time employment on top of running Gurdwara affairs cannot be an easy task.

The reason why many Gurdwarey are run by the oldies who for ego's sake, cant be peeled away from their kursis is purely down to them having more time on their hands - the Lions share being semi retired or retired. They could not give a monkeys about the Naujawans or their needs.

Be good to gain an understanding of how the youth in Canada run Gurdwarey where they won and how they plan to hold onto their seats.

Think back Carinder. In this busy world we live in it is sometimes difficult to remember everything. But do try. Try and remember if you are the President of a major Gurdwara. If you are, think back and see if you can remember going to Wembley to meet the Prime Minster of India last week. If the memories are all flooding back then yes......this thread is about you.

If not then no......this thread is not about you.

Paji jagsaw, I think he's not read the post properly. I think paji Carinder has some difficulties in not understanding some things, as quickly as others, that other people would understand. I'm not saying he is any different from anybody else, but just pointing out he may not understand the post as his surname is in it, so you understand why he wrote it.

I know of Carinder paji, he's definitely not the Malhi being discussed here. Please don't be harsh on him. Forgive me Carinder paji if I've said wrong.

:ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost:

:p:p:p:p:p:p

:grin:grin:grin:grin:grin:grin

:ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost:

:@:@:@

The ability of anti panthic "giddhars" dressed as Sikhs and their ability to manipulate Gurdwara elections to obtain control is also one of the reasons private Gurdwaras and other caste based Gurdwaras exist. The sangat dont want anti panthic giddars taking control of their institutions so they in effect create "closed members clubs" .

Paji jagsaw, I think he's not read the post properly. I think paji Carinder has some difficulties in not understanding some things, as quickly as others, that other people would understand. I'm not saying he is any different from anybody else, but just pointing out he may not understand the post as his surname is in it, so you understand why he wrote it.

I know of Carinder paji, he's definitely not the Malhi being discussed here. Please don't be harsh on him. Forgive me Carinder paji if I've said wrong.

sure sikhs supposed to forgive anyone that what guru ji say i am so sorry i didn't read it correct i am sorry also i always give people that what sikhs do we forgive people waheguru ji khasla waheguru ji fathe sorry if i said it wrong

sure sikhs supposed to forgive anyone that what guru ji say i am so sorry i didn't read it correct i am sorry also i always give people that what sikhs do we forgive people waheguru ji khasla waheguru ji fathe sorry if i said it wrong

That's ok paji, no need to say sorry. It's easily done, and misunderstood by anybody.

Waheguru.

Educated Sikh scholars such as Prof Gurmukh Singh, Giani Ditt Singh, Kahn Singh Nabha, Bhai Vir Singh, Dr Ganda Singh, Prof Sahib Singh and a whole lot more were all from the pends. Everything we associate with Punjabi Sabhiachaar is really pendu culture.

You're completely mistaken here in my opinion. Let's clarify this. Wherever they were from, they never limited themselves to pendu culture, their educational approach was straight cosmopolitan and multicultural. Things like developing encyclopedias (Nabha), writing rational historical narratives (Ganda Singh) or minutely studying grammar (Sahib Singh) weren't developed in any pends but universities or other educational centres based in towns. Nabha was patronised by the leaders of the town of Nabha for example. None of the people you mention are products of pendu culture and its version of an education.

What has generated from Panjabi pends is disgusting casteism, wearing garish clothes and doing bhangra like you're on drugs, alcoholism culture, rinsing the land for profit and petty small mindedness. You could not be more wrong with what you are suggesting above. The people you mention achieved greatness because they moved away from pendu culture into more urbane, sophisticated cultures. They were all polyglots for a start. Even Ganda Singh traces the development of the rational style of history he adopted to the Semitic races.

Punjabi language in its purest form is the Punjabi spoken in pends. This is why before Punjabi suba was formed urban punjabi Hindus would see a man speaking Punjabi and would call him Pendu since he associated Punjabi bhasha with pends and Hindi with so called urban sophistication. Unfortunately Punjabi Muslims have also fallen for this trap and ditched Punjabi for Urdu for the same reason.

People in pends have limited vocabularies. Generally they lead simple lives. When we talk about the sophisticated use of and development of vocabulary, this doesn't happen in pends. People who discuss higher matters, be they philosophical, technical or educational don't live in enclosed, slow moving areas, they generally go to busy metropolitan towns (Lahore, Amritsar, Benares) to learn or spread their message more effectively.

For a punjabi Sikh to make fun of pendu culture is like an Arab making fun of Bedouin culture. Punjabi culture is Pendu culture. There is no difference.

I think you've got a skewed view on what pendu culture is as opposed to alternatives because of understandable bias. Those people from pends you mentioned previously weren't living simple pendu lives by any stretch of the imagination. They achieved their greatness by moving away from that.