Malhi Pardhan Of Sgss Southall Exposed

pangaphish

Some of you lot are a bunch of b1tches. Getting all insecure over the use of the word pendu. Replace it with any other word of your choice in your head BUT look at the wider point being made.

Instead of getting stuck on the word look at the point being made about our lot and how they are going on right now. Pendu just means backwards now, plenty of people from towns are pendus too.

Stop getting distracted from the more important message.

Some of you lot are a bunch of b1tches. Getting all insecure over the use of the word pendu. Replace it with any other word of your choice in your head BUT look at the wider point being made.

Instead of getting stuck on the word look at the point being made about our lot and how they are going on right now. Pendu just means backwards now, plenty of people from towns are pendus too.

Stop getting distracted from the more important message.

let's say NAIVE because that's what they are ...

Pendu just means backwards now, plenty of people from towns are pendus too.

No it doesn't. To those of us who's families come from a pend the word 'pendu' means another person who is also from that same village, as in 'ah bandha mera pendu ah'.

It is only people who come from urban backgrounds who have hijacked the word and use it to describe anyone 'they see' as 'backward'. They use that word because that way they don't need to insult themselves and their own families.

I ssed the words 'they see' because what they see is not neccesarily the truth. Someone looking at it with different eyes could quite easily conclude that the people from the towns and cities, who mix their Sikhism up with Hinduism, think Sikhism is just for males, do pooja to photographs and would rather talk Hindi than Punjabi are the real backward ones.

No it doesn't. To those of us who's families come from a pend the word 'pendu' means another person who is also from that same village, as in 'ah bandha mera pendu ah'.

It is only people who come from urban backgrounds who have hijacked the word and use it to describe anyone 'they see' as 'backward'. They use that word because that way they don't need to insult themselves and their own families.

I ssed the words 'they see' because what they see is not neccesarily the truth. Someone looking at it with different eyes could quite easily conclude that the people from the towns and cities, who mix their Sikhism up with Hinduism, think Sikhism is just for males, do pooja to photographs and would rather talk Hindi than Punjabi are the real backward ones.

I second that. I have never associated the word pendu to mean backward. Pendu just means rural. Backwardness has nothing to do with pends. Educated Sikh scholars such as Prof Gurmukh Singh, Giani Ditt Singh, Kahn Singh Nabha, Bhai Vir Singh, Dr Ganda Singh, Prof Sahib Singh and a whole lot more were all from the pends. Everything we associate with Punjabi Sabhiachaar is really pendu culture. Punjabi language in its purest form is the Punjabi spoken in pends. This is why before Punjabi suba was formed urban punjabi Hindus would see a man speaking Punjabi and would call him Pendu since he associated Punjabi bhasha with pends and Hindi with so called urban sophistication. Unfortunately Punjabi Muslims have also fallen for this trap and ditched Punjabi for Urdu for the same reason.

For a punjabi Sikh to make fun of pendu culture is like an Arab making fun of Bedouin culture. Punjabi culture is Pendu culture. There is no difference.

I call myself pendu sometimes because my parents are from the pind. I've never thought of it as a word that shows the pind people in a different light to the educated ones. But I am beginning to see nowadays people are using it in a different context, more as a belittling statement. I don't know whether that's a youth thing, but never heard it from our bajurg. I'm more familiar with people saying anparh or purane khayala da Banda.

The thing is as people have moved abroad, or into cities (shairh) in Punjab, they see the pind people as backwards in there ways, and thoughts, so I'm assuming that's how the word is used nowadays, but I feel this is wrong as it's an insult to pinds and our bajurg that come from there and still live there.

https://m.facebook.com/Encounters-Collective-1548308148780353/ this page has got recordings of Malhi saying that Modi is good to talk to because he hasn't killed Sikhs and that going to Wembley party on his own was kirpa and for the Sikh prisoners. He tries to justify using his dastar as a photo object at the beck and call of his hindutva masters as well.

Geezers sick in the head and represents us? Smh....

is this messege to me because i am malhi that mylast name malhi so i am confused

Back on track what is the solution to this "phed chaal" sheep culture of certain parties and individuals bribing, intimidating, forcing people to vote for them at Gurdwara election election time ? Hence resulting in corrupt persons with an anti panthic self serving agenda to be placed in charge of our Gurdwaras ?

It is important to note, it is not all Gurdwaras that have this issue but is certainly affects some of our largest and most prominent Gurdwaras, Singh Sabha Southall has been named as a prominent example.