Sign in to follow this  
sikhstudent99

What Percentage Of India Hindu Population Is

what percentage of india hindu population is secular an what percentage hates minorities and why?

considering that the biggest stars in india are muslim like shar rukh khan an salman khan amir khan saif ali khan an the list goes on an on

there are a lot of secular hindus in india

what percentage of india hindu population has hate for minorities

usually politicians will use scapegoating for people to channel there anger an frusteration at an considering india has a huge povery problem

an many uneducated people it is easy for greedy politicians to take advantage of this an use the people's frusterations an channel it against

a group for there own political gain

Jagdesh tytler is great example of scapegoating he is a very corrupt politician with no religion he was raised a Christian had a Sikh wedding and yet was one of the big players behind the anti Sikh riots in 1984 going to the slums an getting hindus to scapegoat Sikhs for there suffering then winning over

them as voters to get him elected

But would you guys say its 75 secular 25 full of hatred

what percentage do you think is secular an what percentage do you think is biggoted

13Mirch    866

what percentage of india hindu population is secular an what percentage hates minorities and why?

considering that the biggest stars in india are muslim like shar rukh khan an salman khan amir khan saif ali khan an the list goes on an on

there are a lot of secular hindus in india

what percentage of india hindu population has hate for minorities

usually politicians will use scapegoating for people to channel there anger an frusteration at an considering india has a huge povery problem

an many uneducated people it is easy for greedy politicians to take advantage of this an use the people's frusterations an channel it against

a group for there own political gain

Jagdesh tytler is great example of scapegoating he is a very corrupt politician with no religion he was raised a Christian had a Sikh wedding and yet was one of the big players behind the anti Sikh riots in 1984 going to the slums an getting hindus to scapegoat Sikhs for there suffering then winning over

them as voters to get him elected

But would you guys say its 75 secular 25 full of hatred

what percentage do you think is secular an what percentage do you think is biggoted

I think 75% is a good statistic for your grammatical errors and 25% for your spelling.

jkvlondon    3,419

Are you the Emperor of all Hindus? You couldn't possibly know such a thing.

you forget he's a Lannister ...given a short ar$e but still ...

Are you the Emperor of all Hindus? You couldn't possibly know such a thing.

Haven't met any anti Sikh hindu :angry2::angry2::angry2::angry2::angry2:

Paa jee chill. Lannister always pay back the debt :respect::respect::respect:

Edited by TyrionLanister

you forget he's a Lannister ...given a short ar$e but still ...

I need paper for UK. How can this forum help a fellow hindu :) If I marry an Indian origin girl then can I get the paper???

jkvlondon    3,419

I need paper for UK. How can this forum help a fellow hindu :) If I marry an Indian origin girl then can I get the paper???

besharama we don't inflict pain on our sisters, why don't you try to get a visa on your own merit

besharama we don't inflict pain on our sisters, why don't you try to get a visa on your own merit

I can also marry a Sikh and convert to Sikhism:) I am Software programmer & have worked in Europe for 2 years. I prefer Australia, Canada. Please help Sardar jee! Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

jkvlondon    3,419

I can also marry a Sikh and convert to Sikhism:) I am Software programmer & have worked in Europe for 2 years. I prefer Australia, Canada. Please help Sardar jee! Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

walk before running ; pehla paat sikho , pardo, vicharo every day maybe Guru ji will help you out. Don't cheat any girl just for visa stamp , duniya tere utte thookega

Edited by jkvlondon
  • Like 1

JagsawSingh    887

You should all try and get hold of the December 1984 edition of the respected high quality Indian news magazine 'India Today'. What you'll find in it will blow your mind.

Straight after the mass slaughter and mass rape of Sikhs in Delhi a month earlier ordinary Indians were interviewed by the news magazine and asked for their thoughts. Ordinary middle class Indians in Delhi, all of them. Businessmen, doctors, housewives, students, teachers etc. Every single one of them....100%....said the Sikhs had it coming and the massacre of them was justified.

So, you want figures....you want percentages ? Get hold of the December 1984 edition of India Today. That will give you the percentage of how many Indian Hindus are scum.