Who Is Behind All The Beadbi

SikhSeeker

Who is it?

Almost every other day we are seeing heartbreaking pictures from Punjab, but who is it? It was not like this before now suddenly its frequent, who or what group is behind?

Is it just copycats or think someone has done it so I will to?

Is it Badal and co to get our attention away from something else? (Sarbat Khalsa, ram rahim or Bapu Ji)

Is it another political party trying to make Badal party look bad?

Is it rss?

Someone must know or have some info on whats going on? I personally think its a group tied with some goverment/policatal group. As sure these random pindus cant be behind this.

Also enough is enough but this is gone to far when whoever group is found out for doing this, no more protests, time to set and example.

Pul Chuk Maff

Who is it?

Almost every other day we are seeing heartbreaking pictures from Punjab, but who is it? It was not like this before now suddenly its frequent, who or what group is behind?

Is it just copycats or think someone has done it so I will to?

Is it Badal and co to get our attention away from something else? (Sarbat Khalsa, ram rahim or Bapu Ji)

Is it another political party trying to make Badal party look bad?

Is it rss?

Someone must know or have some info on whats going on? I personally think its a group tied with some goverment/policatal group. As sure these random pindus cant be behind this.

Also enough is enough but this is gone to far when whoever group is found out for doing this, no more protests, time to set and example.

Pul Chuk Maff

God knows, but it's getting too much now. I was thinking it maybe the 2nd, Badal is not too popular now, so maybe another party is adding to that to wipe him out completely.

Could also be the first, to divert Sikhs attention.

Could be all three. Maybe others are also taking advantage of the negativity now too to cover themselves up.

If it's copy cats, then it's quite some stupid ones with no soul.

God knows, but it's getting too much now. I was thinking it maybe the 2nd, Badal is not too popular now, so maybe another party is adding to that to wipe him out completely.

Could also be the first, to divert Sikhs attention.

Could be all three. Maybe others are also taking advantage of the negativity now too to cover themselves up.

If it's copy cats, then it's quite some stupid ones with no soul.

look it was revealed by mrs Gandhi's former secretary that RSS was happy and pushing for emergency in 75, they drew up lists of opponents to imprison too, but Gandhi and sanjiv wanted to manage appearences so that the link could not be drawn up by observers. My money is with HIndutva forces as they have sponsored GRR from the start as well as every pakhandi baba/sant , they have chamchey everywhere: in the Nihangs (Balbir Singh), in the taksal(Dhumma who is now apparently against Sarbat Khalsa) , in Sant Samaj , in AKJ (those who tried to destroy the movement in the 90s) SGPC goes without saying.People have been lulled into false sense of security while these Brahmin have been working in the backrooms doing deals and creating false sikhs. I mean if Guru ji noted that they were capable of pretending to be muslim whilst maintaining their thought patterns in hindu matt you should be able to see that they are capable of doing this. Badal was a puppet in terms of he was a distractionary element whilst all this planning was being put into action.

We have got to rely on ourselves alone the sangat , the panth because jointly we have the kaum's welfare at heart , the leaders may or may not be the same as us but we shoud never rely on one human to save our kaum , it has to be all of us in many different ways.

We have got to rely on ourselves alone the sangat , the panth because jointly we have the kaum's welfare at heart , the leaders may or may not be the same as us but we shoud never rely on one human to save our kaum , it has to be all of us in many different ways.

I agree penji, it's come to a point where we can't trust anybody now. A leader of the Panth should have the interests of the sangat at heart, and preserve Sikhi, not let us be destroyed. But, now who do we trust? When trust is broken it's very difficult to rely on anybody at all then.

As because of previous goings on, there's going to be that doubt about what's going on behind the scenes.

Guest Jacfsing2

I think it's that Ram Rahim fellow, he's been suspicious of many things, maybe not directly him but he told his followers due to a huge hate to Sikhs and the Satguru Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji.

The thing I don't understand is how easy it has been for these mysterious people to creep around in the village late at night. From my own personal experience....and I'm sure most of you too......it is virtually impossible to be anywhere outside your own walls in the village at night without someone knowing about it or seeing you. Every village has a night chonkidar that moves around blowing his whistle but even if he misses you there are always eyes that see you. Always ! But the fact that these people are consistently finding it so easy to move around at night without anyone ever seeing them makes me sure that it is something much more organised than just the odd individual or copycat.

Guest Jacfsing2

The thing I don't understand is how easy it has been for these mysterious people to creep around in the village late at night. From my own personal experience....and I'm sure most of you too......it is virtually impossible to be anywhere outside your own walls in the village at night without someone knowing about it or seeing you. Every village has a night chonkidar that moves around blowing his whistle but even if he misses you there are always eyes that see you. Always ! But the fact that these people are consistently finding it so easy to move around at night without anyone ever seeing them makes me sure that it is something much more organised than just the odd individual or copycat.

The night watcher could be a member of the team against Guru Sahib, (I'm pretty sure this individual is not stupid), or he could be to threatened and decided to just let it happen.

The night watcher could be a member of the team against Guru Sahib, (I'm pretty sure this individual is not stupid), or he could be to threatened and decided to just let it happen.

Thats kinda what I'm getting at. There is definite collusion going on. For one or two men, acting alone, or the lone copycat, being out in a village in Punjab late at night and not being seen is very lucky if it happens the once. Very lucky. Even the walls have eyes there.

But to be able to be out in a village late at night again and again and again....all over Punjab...without ever being seen is downright impossible unless this whole thing is being organised on a high level....with night watchmen and perhaps even gurdwara gianis being part of the collusion.

@IndiaTodayFLASH/status/662591463742570496

#BREAKING ISI planning to carry out vandalism at religious places to stroke communal tension. All DGPs altered about it: Sources

Why don't you just go ahead and blame ISI for the Great Fire of Chicago too ? While you're at it, I'm pretty sure ISI were behind the Jack the Ripper murders too. :stupidme: