Sign in to follow this  
SadSingh

Need Akali Poola Singh By Baba Prem Singh Hoti Mardan

baba prem singh hoti wrote the earliest biography on Akali Poola Singh. it will be interesting to read this book. is it available online or can someone please upload it.

I actually have the book. Where are you located veer Ji?

Or just PM me.

I actually have the book. Where are you located veer Ji?Or just PM me.

anyway you can digitize it so all Sangat can benefit from it. this is a rare book we need to preserve

Edited by SadSingh

Do this Singh.

Is it a long book?

Its 103 pages long so not the longest book I have read.

I should be finished by Saturday but will post a few pages by the end of the day. Just a bit busy today.

• Like 1

I should be finished by Saturday but will post a few pages by the end of the day. Just a bit busy today.

Ok, will it be a pdf file when your done, it will be easier to read and save on the computer

I'm just taking pictures and posting it up on sikh awareness. It's the easiest and quickest way.

• Like 1

I'm just taking pictures and posting it up on sikh awareness. It's the easiest and quickest way.

veer ji could u please post a link to it ... and any suggestions of pages with really interesting bits?

Thanks so much...waheguru ji chardikala bakshan

veer ji could u please post a link to it ... and any suggestions of pages with really interesting bits?

Thanks so much...waheguru ji chardikala bakshan

I will post a link. Some pages will be up tonight.