Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SadSingh

Need Akali Poola Singh By Baba Prem Singh Hoti Mardan

21 posts in this topic

baba prem singh hoti wrote the earliest biography on Akali Poola Singh. it will be interesting to read this book. is it available online or can someone please upload it.

I actually have the book. Where are you located veer Ji?

Or just PM me.

I actually have the book. Where are you located veer Ji?Or just PM me.

anyway you can digitize it so all Sangat can benefit from it. this is a rare book we need to preserve

Edited by SadSingh

I can post pics up at sikh awareness.

1 person likes this

Do this Singh.

Is it a long book?

Its 103 pages long so not the longest book I have read.

Its 103 pages long so not the longest book I have read.

Cool man, share some interesting extracts if not the whole work.

Let's raise up awareness!!

I'll get started :)

I'll get started :)

thanks hope you upload the whole book Singhji thanks Edited by SadSingh

I should be finished by Saturday but will post a few pages by the end of the day. Just a bit busy today.

1 person likes this

I should be finished by Saturday but will post a few pages by the end of the day. Just a bit busy today.

Ok, will it be a pdf file when your done, it will be easier to read and save on the computer

I'm just taking pictures and posting it up on sikh awareness. It's the easiest and quickest way.

1 person likes this

I'm just taking pictures and posting it up on sikh awareness. It's the easiest and quickest way.

veer ji could u please post a link to it ... and any suggestions of pages with really interesting bits?

Thanks so much...waheguru ji chardikala bakshan

veer ji could u please post a link to it ... and any suggestions of pages with really interesting bits?

Thanks so much...waheguru ji chardikala bakshan

I will post a link. Some pages will be up tonight.

I will be finished by the end of the week hopefully. I had internet problems for the last two days.

1 person likes this

I will be finished by the end of the week hopefully. I had internet problems for the last two days.

is the sewa done? Edited by SadSingh

Singh, are you almost done yet?

Singh, are you almost done yet?

Veer Ji my camera had issues and then I forgot about this seva. I hopefully will complete it by Feb 23 at the max. I'm a bit busy for the couple of weeks so I will be putting them in small parts of ten pages for each part.