Admin Banning Users

Guest Jacfsing2

Guest Jacfsing2

Why doesn't the Admin ban Users when someone reports them, recently I just reported a user for being rude and disrespectful and insulting me as a human being under the Username: "Kheerja", you can see the topic right here: http://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php?/topic/72857-punjabi-mix-marriage/page-6 I am making this topic because the Admin and the Mods havent banned the users because I reported them. I am saying this because I am not going to just allow continual disrespect and people being rude to each other, also I'm not afraid if Admin try to lock this topic as it shows what side their on, also I'm not afraid if this topic gets me blocked as my first loyalty should be to Guru Sahib himself.

Why doesn't the Admin ban Users when someone reports them, recently I just reported a user for being rude and disrespectful and insulting me as a human being under the Username: "Kheerja", you can see the topic right here: http://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php?/topic/72857-punjabi-mix-marriage/page-6 I am making this topic because the Admin and the Mods havent banned the users because I reported them. I am saying this because I am not going to just allow continual disrespect and people being rude to each other, also I'm not afraid if Admin try to lock this topic as it shows what side their on, also I'm not afraid if this topic gets me blocked as my first loyalty should be to Guru Sahib himself.

Jacfsing2 paji, when somebody has no sense, it's better just to not bother with them and don't take their actions to heart as only your soul will suffer. This world is full of nasty people of which some are soul less, meaning they don't care but for themselves and don't care if they hurt another.

With these type of people, one should not waste time on but instead do simran to divert yourself from being affected by the negativity.

Emotions are sensitive in some than others, and you should learn to balance them when in a situation like this. Defend yourself to the best you can and if still somebody underestimates or belittles your sincerity, then just walk away. Because nobody is worth stressing over but look after yourself.

All of the posters above are right, special care should be taken in watching or keeping an eye on those who behave like goons and spread disrespect, verbal abuses, controversies, and behaviours alike.....

They think, that this Sikh Sangat website, is their father´s property, so they can say and do as they want, there should a control before it goes out of hands and far away, or too late.

All these people should know, that this is a respectable web, nonsense should not be tolerated or inciting others into hot arguments, as they are very well versed in such evil or better said wicked behaviours.

It is such a pity, that some of the members here have suffered threats online. We all know how foolish and stupid is the world going, specially online, many bad thing start from online.

If ever any such cases arise again, apart from banning those posters, it should be reported to the local authorities, so that in the future, if anybody thinks of doing nonsense, he or she will have to think twice.

Otherwise these people, get the sense that till now nobody has stopped them, so their ego gets boosted, and they will try reaching even still farther than what they have being doing till now.

Hope, this thread started by brother Jacfsing2, does not go wasted in the dustbin...

Sat Sree Akal.

Jacfsing2 paji, when somebody has no sense, it's better just to not bother with them and don't take their actions to heart as only your soul will suffer. This world is full of nasty people of which some are soul less, meaning they don't care but for themselves and don't care if they hurt another.

With these type of people, one should not waste time on but instead do simran to divert yourself from being affected by the negativity.

Emotions are sensitive in some than others, and you should learn to balance them when in a situation like this. Defend yourself to the best you can and if still somebody underestimates or belittles your sincerity, then just walk away. Because nobody is worth stressing over but look after yourself.

Pen jee, your post is full of humanity and wsidom.

But sometimes, only sometimes, it is good to give a slap to the evildoer, so that the next time, he thinks twice or thrice before doing any nonsense. One can not just go on troubling people, just like that, and not getting anything in return, like that at least of a good slap.

Watch my words, I am not saying to give a good punch, just a slap . This should be enough to bring him back into senses.

You see Pen Jee, some are bullies right from their childhood, though they may have grown up, but when they come into forums and interact with different people, they somehow continue with their bad habits, and this should not be tolerated by anyone, neither allowed in a public place, like this Sikh Sangat web.

Really fed up with this type of goons....

Sat Sree Akal.

But sometimes, only sometimes, it is good to give a slap to the evildoer, so that the next time, he thinks twice or thrice before doing any nonsense. One can not just go on troubling people, just like that, and not getting anything in return, like that at least of a good slap.

Watch my words, I am not saying to give a good punch, just a slap . This should be enough to bring him back into senses.

You see Pen Jee, some are bullies right from their childhood, though they may have grown up, but when they come into forums and interact with different people, they somehow continue with their bad habits, and this should not be tolerated by anyone, neither allowed in a public place, like this Sikh Sangat web.

Sat Sree Akal.

Hanji paji that's what I said and mean, one should defend themselves also to the best they can so as others don't walk all over them. But if they are unwilling to change are they really worth ones own soul hurting over? No they are not because they won't changed, so why should one suffer for somebody else's immaturity and soul less words on the Internet. Because there will be others who have more respect and we can't change them but you are right Harsharan paji the bullies should be told up to where it doesn't bring negativity to ones own soul. It's very easy to fall into that trap as that's what they want, they target the righteous, wise advice opnionated.

The time wasted on hurting over others can be wisely spent building ones own karm by doing simran.

That being said, Admin have a duty too, when somebody reports something that it be taken seriously, Internet or whatever means of media.

It's also because they think Internet is not real, it's s fantasy world for some where they think they can abuse and insult, but when they get it back it hurts. So they shouldn't take advantage in the first place.

Guest Jacfsing2

Hanji paji that's what I said and mean, one should defend themselves also to the best they can so as others don't walk all over them. But if they are unwilling to change are they really worth ones own soul hurting over? No they are not because they won't changed, so why should one suffer for somebody else's immaturity and soul less words on the Internet. Because there will be others who have more respect and we can't change them but you are right Harsharan paji the bullies should be told up to where it doesn't bring negativity to ones own soul. It's very easy to fall into that trap as that's what they want, they target the righteous, wise advice opnionated.

The time wasted on hurting over others can be wisely spent building ones own karm by doing simran.

That being said, Admin have a duty too, when somebody reports something that it be taken seriously, Internet or whatever means of media.

It's also because they think Internet is not real, it's s fantasy world for some where they think they can abuse and insult, but when they get it back it hurts. So they shouldn't take advantage in the first place.

I respect what you guys have to say, but even non-Sikh forums take some insults and just plain trolling as a regulated thing. Now I'm not getting cyber bullied on this site or anything but if that would happen to our young Sangat members, (those under 15 or something, or those who have sensitive feelings), could be effected in real life. If I didn't say something now, the Admin will be getting lazy on serious threats as well which is not the way I want Sikhi to be represented to the world: (because let's face it non-Sikhs can easily read this thing and agree with their BBC or other media stereotypes of Sikhs).

Guest Jacfsing2

Sat Sree Akal.

(Sadly the truth is I once was a bully in real life until somebody actually told me to stop), we really should be willing to encourage each other as not only Sikhs, but as the brotherhood of all of mankind to be kind(it's worse if those who represent Guru Sahib don't follow this teaching).