Real Slap In The Face Of Bedbi Doers - All Of Us Can And Must Do This !

nehkeval

first shabad starts ang 154 :

gauVI cyqI mhlw 1 ] (154-17)
ga-orhee chaytee mehlaa 1.
Gauree Chaytee, First Mehl:

AMimRq kwieAw rhY suKwlI bwjI iehu sMswro ] (154-17, gauVI cyqI, mÚ 1)
amrit kaa-i-aa rahai sukhaalee baajee ih sansaaro.
With your nectar-like body, you live in comfort, but this world is just a passing drama.

lbu loBu mucu kUVu kmwvih bhuqu auTwvih Bwro ] (154-18, gauVI cyqI, mÚ 1)
lab lobh much koorh kamaaveh bahut uthaaveh bhaaro.
You practice greed, avarice and great falsehood, and you carry such a heavy burden.

qUM kwieAw mY ruldI dyKI ijau Dr aupir Cwro ]1] (154-18, gauVI cyqI, mÚ 1)
tooN kaa-i-aa mai ruldee daykhee ji-o Dhar upar chhaaro. ||1||
O body, I have seen you blowing away like dust on the earth. ||1||

suix suix isK hmwrI ] (154-19, gauVI cyqI, mÚ 1)
sun sun sikh hamaaree.
Listen - listen to my advice!

suik®qu kIqw rhsI myry jIAVy bhuiV n AwvY vwrI ]1] rhwau ] (154-19, gauVI cyqI, mÚ 1)
sukarit keetaa rahsee mayray jee-arhay bahurh na aavai vaaree. ||1|| rahaa-o.
Only the good deeds which you have done shall remain with you, O my soul. This opportunity shall not come again! ||1||Pause||

ang 155:

hau quDu AwKw myrI kwieAw qUM suix isK hmwrI ] (155-1, gauVI cyqI, mÚ 1)

ha-o tuDh aakhaa mayree kaa-i-aa tooN sun sikh hamaaree.
I say to you, O my body: listen to my advice!

inMdw icMdw krih prweI JUTI lwieqbwrI ] (155-1, gauVI cyqI, mÚ 1)
nindaa chindaa karahi paraa-ee jhoothee laa-itbaaree.
You slander, and then praise others; you indulge in lies and gossip.

vyil prweI johih jIAVy krih corI buirAwrI ] (155-2, gauVI cyqI, mÚ 1)
vayl paraa-ee joheh jee-arhay karahi choree buri-aaree.
You gaze upon the wives of others, O my soul; you steal and commit evil deeds.

hMsu cilAw qUM ipCY rhIeyih CutiV hoeIAih nwrI ]2] (155-2, gauVI cyqI, mÚ 1)
hans chali-aa tooN pichhai rahee-ayhi chhutarh ho-ee-ah naaree. ||2||
But when the swan departs, you shall remain behind, like an abandoned woman. ||2||

qUM kwieAw rhIAih supn�qir quDu ikAw krm kmwieAw ] (155-3, gauVI cyqI, mÚ 1)
tooN kaa-i-aa rahee-ah supnantar tuDh ki-aa karam kamaa-i-aa.
O body, you are living in a dream! What good deeds have you done?

kir corI mY jw ikCu lIAw qw min Blw BwieAw ] (155-4, gauVI cyqI, mÚ 1)
kar choree mai jaa kichh lee-aa taa man bhalaa bhaa-i-aa.
When I stole something by deception, then my mind was pleased.

hliq n soBw pliq n FoeI Aihlw jnmu gvwieAw ]3] (155-4, gauVI cyqI, mÚ 1)
halat na sobhaa palat na dho-ee ahilaa janam gavaa-i-aa. ||3||
I have no honor in this world, and I shall find no shelter in the world hereafter. My life has been lost, wasted in vain! ||3||

hau KrI duhylI hoeI bwbw nwnk myrI bwq n puCY koeI ]1] rhwau ] (155-5, gauVI cyqI, mÚ 1)
ha-o kharee duhaylee ho-ee baabaa naanak mayree baat na puchhai ko-ee. ||1|| rahaa-o.
I am totally miserable! O Baba Nanak, no one cares for me at all! ||1||Pause||

qwjI qurkI suienw rupw kpV kyry Bwrw ] (155-5, gauVI cyqI, mÚ 1)
taajee turkee su-inaa rupaa kaparh kayray bhaaraa.
Turkish horses, gold, silver and loads of gorgeous clothes

iks hI nwil n cly nwnk JiV JiV pey gvwrw ] (155-6, gauVI cyqI, mÚ 1)
kis hee naal na chalay naanak jharh jharh pa-ay gavaaraa.
- none of these shall go with you, O Nanak. They are lost and left behind, you fool!

kUjw myvw mY sB ikCu cwiKAw ieku AMimRqu nwmu qumwrw ]4] (155-6, gauVI cyqI, mÚ 1)
koojaa mayvaa mai sabh kichh chaakhi-aa ik amrit naam tumaaraa. ||4||
I have tasted all the sugar candy and sweets, but Your Name alone is Ambrosial Nectar. ||4||

dy dy nIv idvwl auswrI BsmMdr kI FyrI ] (155-7, gauVI cyqI, mÚ 1)
day day neev divaal usaaree bhasmandar kee dhayree.
Digging deep foundations, the walls are constructed, but in the end, the buildings return to heaps of dust.

sMcy sMic n dyeI iks hI AMDu jwxY sB myrI ] (155-7, gauVI cyqI, mÚ 1)
sanchay sanch na day-ee kis hee anDh jaanai sabh mayree.
People gather and hoard their possessions, and give nothing to anyone else - the poor fools think that everything is theirs.

soien l�kw soien mwVI sMpY iksY n kyrI ]5] (155-8, gauVI cyqI, mÚ 1)
so-in lankaa so-in maarhee sampai kisai na kayree. ||5||
Riches do not remain with anyone - not even the golden palaces of Sri Lanka. ||5||

suix mUrK mMn Ajwxw ] (155-8, gauVI cyqI, mÚ 1)
sun moorakh man ajaanaa.
Listen, you foolish and ignorant mind

hogu iqsY kw Bwxw ]1] rhwau ] (155-9, gauVI cyqI, mÚ 1)
hog tisai kaa bhaanaa. ||1|| rahaa-o.
- only His Will prevails. ||1||Pause||

swhu hmwrw Twkuru Bwrw hm iqs ky vxjwry ] (155-9, gauVI cyqI, mÚ 1)
saahu hamaaraa thaakur bhaaraa ham tis kay vanjaaray.
My Banker is the Great Lord and Master. I am only His petty merchant.

jIau ipMfu sB rwis iqsY kI mwir Awpy jIvwly ]6]1]13] (155-9, gauVI cyqI, mÚ 1)
jee-o pind sabh raas tisai kee maar aapay jeevaalay. ||6||1||13||
This soul and body all are His. He Himself kills, and brings back to life. ||6||1||13||

Guru ji has spoken to us through his beadbhi and inspired us through love of his bani ...we are his and should put our trust only in Him

The Bedbi that happened was terrible. But Panthic Unity is at an all time high. So far the corrupt Jathadars are being backed into a corner, Makkar has been exposed as a power hungry old traitor who considers his post more important than the Sikh Nation. Honestly wouldn't be shocked if SGPC ends up dissolved after all this.

Everything happens for a reason, this shocking event has completely obliterated the veil of deception that SGPC, the Jathadhars and Badal wove on Sikhs and Punjab as a whole. I just pray that their siren song doesn't once again start enticing those poor souls.

They say History repeats itself through the ages. The hurt that we are feeling, I wonder if this is how those blessed souls who walked this Earth under the guidance of Dhan Dhan Guru Tegh Bahadur Ji and Dhan Dhan Guru Arjun Dev Ji felt after the martyrdom of our blessed Guru Sahibs.

The Bedbi that happened was terrible. But Panthic Unity is at an all time high. So far the corrupt Jathadars are being backed into a corner, Makkar has been exposed as a power hungry old traitor who considers his post more important than the Sikh Nation. Honestly wouldn't be shocked if SGPC ends up dissolved after all this.

Everything happens for a reason, this shocking event has completely obliterated the veil of deception that SGPC, the Jathadhars and Badal wove on Sikhs and Punjab as a whole. I just pray that their siren song doesn't once again start enticing those poor souls.

They say History repeats itself through the ages. The hurt that we are feeling, I wonder if this is how those blessed souls who walked this Earth under the guidance of Dhan Dhan Guru Tegh Bahadur Ji and Dhan Dhan Guru Arjun Dev Ji felt after the martyrdom of our blessed Guru Sahibs.

Good point veerji but I am concerned this might go the way of orevious Rajaona, noormehlia, jhoota sauda protests when our people after losing a few gems in police firing forget the whole thing as though nothing had happened .

So lets do not let another crisis go wasted - let us resolve to do something that anyways which as sikhs is our first duty - understand and live by gur maharaj.

• 3 weeks later...

Apparently us sikhs get as easliy worked up as hindus over cow slaughter or muslims over muhammad cartoons , where is the depth of our spirituality , where is the avastha that is at the heart of this beautiful philosophy called sikhi ?

there is a difference when your Guru ji is torn limb from limb , you would have to be living dead to not respond , if you have a living spirit you will do your duty and speakup, act for gaining justice on our terms which is what is happening, the mahants and masands will be removed permanently , the panth will pay attention to their Guru ji afresh.