How To Cure Nightfall Problem For Amritdhari

Guest Guest

Do not see nightfall as a problem. It is also known as wet dream. Production of semen is a normal physiological process. Everyday we are exposed to sexual stimuli which signals our body to get ready to reproduce. The more you watch and read such material , more it will happen.

If you want to get rid of this problem, it wont happen at once. It might or might not go away on its own.

Nightfall is actually a good sign, it means that you are actually not masturbating. Exercise and squats are really good. Eventually, it will happen only once in a month.

Its not bad, stay away from guilt, or it will take you down, just focus on the positivity in life.

Guest Guest001

Just googled it.

If you are young, a teenager, don't stress too much, it's normal.

If it happened once a month then it might be normal. If it happens 2-3 times a week then its certainly not normal. I do exercise but which helps but not cure the problem. It is an internal problem. Any help pls

Guest Jacfsing2

I just looked up what nightfall was, (at first I got pictures of the sunset, and literally the night falling), it isn't something you control assuming your young you'll probably just have to deal with it if you don't surrender to Kaam.

Guest 001 Guest

I've been to doctor many time, did blood tests. Nothing shown. The doctors says their is no cure for noctural emission, they say its fine. Not to worry. Well they don't understand that the loss of semen has significant effect on the mind, body and soul. It effects your life throughout. I've taken ayurvedic medicines, it didn't worked. My ardaas is not getting fulfilled probably I haven't got enough love for maharaj to prove i am really theirs. Kirpa Karoh Maharaj..

Guest Jacfsing2

I've been to doctor many time, did blood tests. Nothing shown. The doctors says their is no cure for noctural emission, they say its fine. Not to worry. Well they don't understand that the loss of semen has significant effect on the mind, body and soul. It effects your life throughout. I've taken ayurvedic medicines, it didn't worked. My ardaas is not getting fulfilled probably I haven't got enough love for maharaj to prove i am really theirs. Kirpa Karoh Maharaj..

This isn't something you control like you can't control to stop your breathing or control to stop doing other things you can't control. (Guru Sahib heard your ardas, just let him help you when he feels it's right for you).

OP, don't stress yourself too much about it, it will naturally resolve itself.

If you keep beating yourself up about it, it will just bring you down even more psychologically.

Try soaked, ground cus cus with some soaked ground almonds boiled in milk just before you go to bed. Get some more sesame seeds in your diet too.

What did your ayurvedic geezer suggest?

You never said how old you was btw??

Guest Guest 001

dallysingh101: I am 22 yrs old. Its a internal problem, it been more than 2 year, still waiting for that natural way to cure itself.

I will take take soaked almonds, but it will be had for me to take it with boiled milk as drinking boiled milk will produce more heat in the body. & Heat is the primary problem of 'nightfall'. Thanks for advice anyway.

The ayurvedic guy gave me medicine to take but it didn't help. I have spoke to a amrit-dhari certified ayurvedic doctor from patiala. He has sent me some medicine from india, just received it through post few days ago. I am taking that, hope to recover this time. waheguru