Sign in to follow this  
Guest Guest

How To Cure Nightfall Problem For Amritdhari

Guest Guest   
Guest Guest

Gurfateh,

I am suffering a lot by nightfall problem, I do my nitnem and mool mantar jaap. Brought many expensive medicine but nothing cure the problem.

Any help pls, feel like dying..

Sa1nam    13

2 hours and 40 minuets of simran a day will cure your issues.

How to do Simran when saying Vahe breath in and breath out saying Guru.

I would suggest a hour in the morning and the other hour 40 in the evening before going to sleep

Heres a video on you can do it along with

• Like 1

Singh123456777    1,104

What the hell is a nightfall problem?

Batman-Knightfall-e1341757041930.jpg
lol

I thought it was some new James Bond film?

It sounds like it lol

dallysingh101    1,583

Gurfateh,

I am suffering a lot by nightfall problem, I do my nitnem and mool mantar jaap. Brought many expensive medicine but nothing cure the problem.

Any help pls, feel like dying..

Just googled it.

If you are young, a teenager, don't stress too much, it's normal.

Singh123456777    1,104

I googled it as well.

Don't fret cause this stuff happens. Try increasing your bani and exercise like crazy.

• Like 1

Ragmaala    84

Do not see nightfall as a problem. It is also known as wet dream. Production of semen is a normal physiological process. Everyday we are exposed to sexual stimuli which signals our body to get ready to reproduce. The more you watch and read such material , more it will happen.

If you want to get rid of this problem, it wont happen at once. It might or might not go away on its own.

Nightfall is actually a good sign, it means that you are actually not masturbating. Exercise and squats are really good. Eventually, it will happen only once in a month.

Its not bad, stay away from guilt, or it will take you down, just focus on the positivity in life.

Guest Guest001   
Guest Guest001

Just googled it.

If you are young, a teenager, don't stress too much, it's normal.

If it happened once a month then it might be normal. If it happens 2-3 times a week then its certainly not normal. I do exercise but which helps but not cure the problem. It is an internal problem. Any help pls

simran345    2,426

Go to your doctor.

Otherwise, (I am not advising as a female), but if you do a search in YouTube for remedies, you will find many videos related to your problem.

Edited by simran345

Jacfsing2    1,845

I just looked up what nightfall was, (at first I got pictures of the sunset, and literally the night falling), it isn't something you control assuming your young you'll probably just have to deal with it if you don't surrender to Kaam.

dallysingh101    1,583

If it happened once a month then it might be normal. If it happens 2-3 times a week then its certainly not normal. I do exercise but which helps but not cure the problem. It is an internal problem. Any help pls

Might be your body getting used to new functions.

What is your diet like? Do you train?

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Topics

•   “It is amazing how people everywhere hold the same false beliefs and hear the same destructive voices in our heads. We can call that the lower self. That in itself shows that we are all basically one consciousness, albeit based in physicality and duality. But to the bright side, there is also a higher consciousness, a Oneness, we share. We can wake up to that lower self, see that it has never served or protected us, and let go... into the Silence and Stillness where there already exists the freedom and peace we long for.”  
    •   ENLIGHTENMENT   "Enlightenment or true spiritual growth, can be achieved only through persistent exercise of real love.”   *And the persistent excercise of real love, is the only one we offer to our beloved Wahiguru Akal Purukh, through Bhakti. There are many types of love in different relationships, but He being the embodiment of supreme Truth, is the only One Being(Ik Oankar), worthy of all our unconditional love, and more, and more, and more love, without reservations. Sat Sree Akal.
    • He just said eating meat vs vegetarian  isn't a paap; as both are organisms..
    • He was 100% biased also he kept saying Dhandrian wale broke "hirday" of those attached to guru sahib; every gursikh knows a hirda joined with guru sahib cannot be broken... Maybe he should've addressed whether ajnala still believes in baba jarnail Singh's shaheedi 🤔
    •   Speaking the truth   “Many people, especially ignorant people, want to punish you for speaking the truth, for being correct, for being you. Never apologize for being correct, or for being light years ahead of your time. If you're right and you know it, speak your mind. Speak your mind even if you are a minority of one. The truth is still the truth.”