Hair Tying ?

Guest wierdo

1. Are you allowed to twist the kapra with your hair when tying a dumala

2. are you allowed to twist your hair in a circle when tying a jura or is that against sikhi

3. are you allowed to wear rubber band on your joora

I worry because those things break hair and in sikhi you are not allowed to break hair is this truee AND CAN I PLEASE GET MORE PEOPLE TO GIVE ME THERE OPINION PLEASE ONLY ONE PERSON HAS REPLIED WHY DOESNT ANYONE HELP THESE DAYS HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE TO GIVE A REPLY PLEASE GIVE REPLIES

I twist my hair but I would never use a rubber band as it can break the hair, also no clips etc. a bunga can help the hair not feel the stress of a twist. Twist within reason, not too rough. That's my opinion

Vaheguru ji ka khalsa vaheguru ji ki fateh. Hair will break / fall out when you use a kanga. I don't use a rubber band if you use them then get the ones with cloth around it (they won't pull the hair as much) sorry don't know what they are called. You're 3 points are fine but it seems you are over sensitive, remember singhs have lived in jungles (rough conditions) in the past. Don't let minor things affect your progress I am assuming you are a beginner?

Waheguru ji .. I believe intentionally doing the beadbi of kesh is against sikhi.. so anything which is not intentional is fine.. like even during washing of kesh.. many fall..

Here, we know that using a rubber band can harm our hair.. if we are sure of the texture of our hair and know that we can avoid the beadbi.. we can use that as well..

Please correct me if I am wrong here.

Waheguru ji