I Got In A Fight.

CanadianSingh

So today, this kid was a <banned word filter activated> to me and kept calling me a "retard", or "stupid". Because I didn't wear my glasses, as kids might make fun of me. So I didn't and the teacher yelled at me, and I was yelled at, then the kid told everyone I was a retard. After his goonies kept calling me some insults. A couple days later, we had a math assignment to do, and the kid called me a "fudu", and after that he needed help... So I did, and he wanted pencil crayons, and it was after he insulted me. So I gave him the crayons. His goonies called me some stuff and they stopped. I am in PRE-AP with them, so high marks are required, and yeah. I felt ashamed and thought I was stupid. In the weekend I had to finish up a project, I saw his goonies working together I tried to hide, but we had to print right beside him he called me stupid.. Then I told him I got a higher mark. So today he wanted scissors, and our group said,"no". I called him a <banned word filter activated>, and he said that his group almost failed, and he nearly told on me. After that we had a presentation he started to flinch me, and I got so angry by his insults, I wanted to do a prank, and he did a "lockerbomb" to me a couple of times. It means closing the lock and handing it back. He did it to me a couple of times, and I did to him at the first time he smacked me at the back. Today I did, and he jumped on my friend. I tried to get them away, but I accidently pushed him, and he attacked me. We did a couple of shoves, and yeah. I throw my lock at him, and the teacher told us to stop, and I did. As I put my stuff away, he kicked me in the knee, and we got in a small shove. After that he told me" You have 10 seconds to leave the school or he will beat me up". I didn't listen to him, and I did the opposite, and went inside.

Please help man. Its always me that get bullied and picked on. I got bullied as well. (Sorry for the errors, I typed very fast.) Also, he is also a Sikh.

Tell your parents and a school administrator. Don't retort to violence for no reason. Just make it clear you want to be left completely alone and you don't want any problems and want to be able to focus on your education without the fear of being terrorized by your peers.

Don't want to get in trouble and get that on your record. Stay tough and show confidence around him. If he says something just smile, nod your head and continue to ignore him completely.

Tell your parents and a school administrator. Don't retort to violence for no reason. Just make it clear you want to be left completely alone and you don't want any problems and want to be able to focus on your education without the fear of being terrorized by your peers.

Don't want to get in trouble and get that on your record. Stay tough and show confidence around him. If he says something just smile, nod your head and continue to ignore him completely.

Think back to your high school days bro, what did telling staff or parents accomplish? Aside from getting you more hate?

Ur in a tough situation kid. If u hurt the other kid badly..u will be in even bigger trouble. And yet if u let the kid bully u...thats horrible. So ignore the kid if he just name calls. Then hes gonna start calling u a coward and spreading around how u scared of him now cuz of the fight. Still ignore him. But if he tries to hit u or ur friends wait for the first punch only then fight. That way ur fight can count as defense. Also try ganging up on him just him against u n ur friends n try to scare him, dont hurt him..just threaten but idk if this will work cuz he can do the same.u can also try to do truce with him....eapecially if he asks u to pass him stuff like scissors or watever. Be like u have to stop being an <banned word filter activated> n calling me names.

What grade you in, OP?

Eh, in Grade 8. I got in trouble last year for punching some gora kid for being racist to me. I thought it nearly ruined my chances of being in AP, but it didn't. I don't usually get into fights, but I don't know why I get picked on. Its hard being in AP class, its just that my other Indian peers pretty much brag about their marks, and other stuff.

Ur in a tough situation kid. If u hurt the other kid badly..u will be in even bigger trouble. And yet if u let the kid bully u...thats horrible. So ignore the kid if he just name calls. Then hes gonna start calling u a coward and spreading around how u scared of him now cuz of the fight. Still ignore him. But if he tries to hit u or ur friends wait for the first punch only then fight. That way ur fight can count as defense. Also try ganging up on him just him against u n ur friends n try to scare him, dont hurt him..just threaten but idk if this will work cuz he can do the same.u can also try to do truce with him....eapecially if he asks u to pass him stuff like scissors or watever. Be like u have to stop being an <banned word filter activated> n calling me names.

This kid pissed me off, cause of that one math thing, he told everyone I was a retard, still kept calling me names. I felt sad, and didn't deserve to be in AP... The teacher told us to stop, than this fudu kicked me in the &lt;banned word filter activated&gt; knee.. So I had to push him away... He caused everything...

The teachers won't give a damn.. They would make up their own story... I told my parents, and I bet I will get in more trouble, even though this kid caused everything.

This kid pissed me off, cause of that one math thing, he told everyone I was a retard, still kept calling me names. I felt sad, and didn't deserve to be in AP... The teacher told us to stop, than this fudu kicked me in the <banned word filter activated> knee.. So I had to push him away... He caused everything...

The teachers won't give a damn.. They would make up their own story... I told my parents, and I bet I will get in more trouble, even though this kid caused everything.

Another thing that makes me cringe, is that this kid was also a Sikh... This mother &lt;banned word filter activated&gt;, deserves to go to hell... I get bullied.. I don't get it why me...

Guest Jacfsing2

That sounds real bad, but it doesn't seem like you have to fight over crayons? (Apologize but that's how I read your topic). If you want to fight them do so as a last resort when all other means are gone. Or you could edit it to be more straightforward on what started the fighting.