Breaking-Dhadrianwale-Arrested

SadSingh

The Sarbat Khalsa leaders are in jail on false charges. What happened to the DDT, Nihangs, Nanaksar, Parchaaraks etc. All gone quiet on Beadbi and Police violence.

aam loki are still reporting beadbhi that is continuing , they even caught drunk policeman trying to do beadbhi ...after that series of arrests the media is silent , the people have lost their voice to he outside , obviously the powers that be have interfered in social media availability to Indian people so probably need to build phone network along multiple routes to confound control. The main reason why sarbat khalsa succeeded despite badal's extra troops and police forces was the whole buzz coming off the internet . The Punjabi sikhs need to be supported by us sitting in outside locations ...

But, Daily Filth, thank you for apreciation of me. You mentioned how long I've been here and that made me think why I am actually still at the same stage I was back then. My wife and relatively tiny children have been ready to shak amrit for a while now. They say it is me that is holding them back. They say its me they are waiting for to catch up. "caatch up" though, is difficult to define. Sometimes I wish I could become blind, shut my intellect, shut my eyes and follow blindly to what the parcharaks say but.........I just can't.

After much analysis the biggest hurdle........the reason I still haven't become amritdhari.......is 'jhoot' bibek.

My own spiritual development has been spawned by my Gurus' love for all mankind reardless of status, regardless of religion, regardless of whether or not they have a roof over thier heads. I want to break bread with them. My heart desires to sit and eat with the poor man. My heart desires to sit and eat the food that the poor, homeless HIV sufferer has prepared with his own hands out of love for me as a fellow man. But...............here I am. Still where i was before.

Nothing ever changes.

Men that are good at talking will still become parcharaks regardless of whether there is actually anything good in their hearts. Men with public speaking skills will go on making a forune while ordinary men like you and me will go on struggling with our heart and conscience.

If jhoot bibek is a problem then dont follow it. We have ppl deciding which bani is bani and what must be deleted and never read. So u can decide which maryada to follow and what to ignore. Just if the panj tell u, then u must do it. But they never read of the rehit maryada at amrit sanchaars but always do it from memory. So they might not say about jhooth bibek. Also u can do ardaas before taking amrit, and explain ur reservations about jhooth bibek to guruji. Then take a hukamnama and decide. Also if after u do ardaas the panj still say to keep bibek, then i think u shud. But they might not.

Also breaking bread with the poor doesnt mean u have to eat from same plate. You can both eat together but in seperate plates. Also isnt HIV contagious through body fluids like saliva?

PS in another post u mentioned u cant read punjabi. Please learn. Especially before taking amrit. If u can speak punjabi its really easy to learn to read. Only 35 letters and 10 vowels need to be learned and then u can read anything...

To understand why the beadbi of SGGS is happening, you need to watch these 4 videos. The day of reckoning for Middle East is near. Please watch with an open mind & without any preconceived notions. Arrogance will block your head so leave it at the door & listen like our Guru told us to listen. By listening alone can one gain knowledge & to listen properly one needs to believe that he does not know anything and wants to learn (that is SIKH) that is he is willing to learn, he is willing o be a SIKH.

To those who don't know the dollar is about to collapse and in 2016 they will try to build a consensus for a global currency. They are trying to entice China, so as to break the Russia, Iran, China axis which has been resisting the freemasons for many years. So once again i request you to listen to the videos with an open mind & heart. Only then you will realise why SGGS beadbi episode has happened.

A broad outline of this has also been provided to us by our 10th guru Sri Guru Gobind Singh G where he tells us what will happen in Kaliyug, this is why Dasam Granth is vilified by the masonic group as they fear that there secret will be out. Please I pray to you to listen to the man carefully.

Guest Jacfsing2

To understand why the beadbi of SGGS is happening, you need to watch these 4 videos. The day of reckoning for Middle East is near. Please watch with an open mind & without any preconceived notions. Arrogance will block your head so leave it at the door & listen like our Guru told us to listen. By listening alone can one gain knowledge & to listen properly one needs to believe that he does not know anything and wants to learn (that is SIKH) that is he is willing to learn, he is willing o be a SIKH.

To those who don't know the dollar is about to collapse and in 2016 they will try to build a consensus for a global currency. They are trying to entice China, so as to break the Russia, Iran, China axis which has been resisting the freemasons for many years. So once again i request you to listen to the videos with an open mind & heart. Only then you will realise why SGGS beadbi episode has happened.

A broad outline of this has also been provided to us by our 10th guru Sri Guru Gobind Singh G where he tells us what will happen in Kaliyug, this is why Dasam Granth is vilified by the masonic group as they fear that there secret will be out. Please I pray to you to listen to the man carefully.

Are you a troll? You posted the same thing in 2 topics.

If jhoot bibek is a problem then dont follow it. We have ppl deciding which bani is bani and what must be deleted and never read. So u can decide which maryada to follow and what to ignore. Just if the panj tell u, then u must do it. But they never read of the rehit maryada at amrit sanchaars but always do it from memory. So they might not say about jhooth bibek. Also u can do ardaas before taking amrit, and explain ur reservations about jhooth bibek to guruji. Then take a hukamnama and decide. Also if after u do ardaas the panj still say to keep bibek, then i think u shud. But they might not.

Also breaking bread with the poor doesnt mean u have to eat from same plate. You can both eat together but in seperate plates. Also isnt HIV contagious through body fluids like saliva?

PS in another post u mentioned u cant read punjabi. Please learn. Especially before taking amrit. If u can speak punjabi its really easy to learn to read. Only 35 letters and 10 vowels need to be learned and then u can read anything...

If jhoot bibek is a problem then dont follow it.

Its not as simple as that. For a religion to survive it must have a code of conduct and if a follower of that faith has a internal spiritual wish to be part of the faith he must abide. Otherwise there is chaos.

Right now in our Sikh qoum we have chaos.

Thats why we are the only major religion on earth without a homeland.

We have ppl deciding which bani is bani and what must be deleted and never read. So u can decide which maryada to follow and what to ignore

Exactly.

I refer my honourable friend to the answer I gave some moments ago.

Also breaking bread with the poor doesnt mean u have to eat from same plate.

Brother. In that one sentence you broke down my problem in its entirety. I WANT to share a plate with the poor. My heart desires it.

I didn't always want to. In fact I used to want to set fire to the homeless and kick them while they burn.

It was by learning about the way my 10 Gurus lived their lives that I changed me way of thinking.

It was by learning that my Gurus would break bread with the poor man rather than the rich kings and emporers that my Sikhi was born.

Also isnt HIV contagious through body fluids like saliva?

I don't know. I'm not a doctor.

I am a human being though.

Therefore, I don't approach his food with the mindset that he is one of the 0000.0% that spits in his food.

Brother. In that one sentence you broke down my problem in its entirety. I WANT to share a plate with the poor. My heart desires it.

I didn't always want to. In fact I used to want to set fire to the homeless and kick them while they burn.

It was by learning about the way my 10 Gurus lived their lives that I changed me way of thinking.

It was by learning that my Gurus would break bread with the poor man rather than the rich kings and emporers that my Sikhi was born.

Wow what lovely thoughts.

Waheguru.