Do Shaheeds Get Mukhti (Liberation) ?

Guest Gupt

I was expanding on the statement made first. I stand by it, Gurbani says practice Truth 24/7. Hence, if you stop, you're not accepting gurbani 100%, so why would you be in sachkandh?

We are able to become jivan mukht on this earth. God and godesses fell, Dasam Granth Sahib Ji teaches us this, so why would it be different for any other soul, if all souls are the same. If you practice Truth on this earth and are hence in a sachkandh psychology, as the Gurus and brahmgyanis were, and then fell for a moment, would you say that you would still have the psychology of sachkandh residents?

How more clear can I make this. you just don't understand the questions I ask you. Once again here is the question in very simple form. You have not provided evidence to say a Shaheed can fall into maya after becoming jivan mukht and is in sachkhand. Show us where in Gurbani it a Shaheed can fall into maya after reaching the state of sachkhand?