Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh,

The nasal spray version (for kids) contains porcine gelatine.

I am led to believe that the adult version contains egg (there are 2 versions one has less egg protein) can you confirm this is the case if you work in this field?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh,

The nasal spray version (for kids) contains porcine gelatine.

I am led to believe that the adult version contains egg (there are 2 versions one has less egg protein) can you confirm this is the case if you work in this field?

Not sure if this will help you.

http://www.nhs.uk/Conditions/vaccinations/Pages/Which-children-are-eligible-for-the-flu-vaccine.aspx

http://www.nhs.uk/conditions/vaccinations/pages/who-shouldnt-have-flu-vaccine.aspx

It is best to ask the Gp directly yourselves, who will provide the information.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/10/2015 at 10:42 PM, simran345 said:

 

It is best to ask the Gp directly yourselves, who will provide the information.

No need to ask GP - in any case the Nurse working in the Medical Centre usually administers.

See official government guidance:

https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/663694/Greenbook_chapter_19_Influenza_.pdf

"Most of the vaccines are prepared from viruses grown in embryonated hens' eggs."

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Premi5 said:

No need to ask GP - in any case the Nurse working in the Medical Centre usually administers.

See official government guidance:

https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/663694/Greenbook_chapter_19_Influenza_.pdf

"Most of the vaccines are prepared from viruses grown in embryonated hens' eggs."

Thank you for that information Premi ji. That’s what I meant, the Gp, meaning the doctors, medical centre, etc. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

do people hate themselves so much that they are willing to inject aluminium into their bloodtream so it definitely accumulates in their brains and all for a guaranteed efficacy rate of just 13% , year on year?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, jkvlondon said:

do people hate themselves so much that they are willing to inject aluminium into their bloodtream so it definitely accumulates in their brains and all for a guaranteed efficacy rate of just 13% , year on year?

If the NHS is saying it is best for those who 'should' have it, then I guess so

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Premi5 said:

If the NHS is saying it is best for those who 'should' have it, then I guess so

ok so a jab which has more than 87% ineffective action  is going to help those people more than a strong immune system through good nutrition and personal hygiene

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jkvlondon said:

ok so a jab which has more than 87% ineffective action  is going to help those people more than a strong immune system through good nutrition and personal hygiene

What I meant is we are just following 'modern science/medicines' advice. 

What are your source(s) about aluminium and 87% ineffective? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Premi5 said:

What I meant is we are just following 'modern science/medicines' advice. 

What are your source(s) about aluminium and 87% ineffective? 

the CDC and vaccine manufacturers track efficacy figures on yearly basis  so it is their figures

we know that each year they make new vaccines against a few strains which are predicted to be prominent but most of the time there are hundreds of strains about as the mutation rate is rapid  (I guess a bit too fast for mass vaccination production to truly cover)  thus low hit rate.

Aluminium adjuvants are added to irritate the immune system however aluminium is neuro toxic , you can check the full insert for the vaccine before taking it to be fully informed to ingredients and side-effects

The nasal vaccine is more problematic because the short distance it has to travel to cross the blood brain barrier

http://katlynfoxfoundation.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/2013-Shaw-CA-LT-Imm-Res-CNS-Toxicity-of-alum-adjuvants-and-autoimmunity-Immunological-Research.pdf

https://www.wddty.com/magazine/2016/december/led-by-the-nose-new-dangers-of-the-flu-vaccine.html

https://www.westonaprice.org/health-topics/vaccinations/adjuvants-in-vaccines/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×