Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh,

The nasal spray version (for kids) contains porcine gelatine.

I am led to believe that the adult version contains egg (there are 2 versions one has less egg protein) can you confirm this is the case if you work in this field?

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh,

The nasal spray version (for kids) contains porcine gelatine.

I am led to believe that the adult version contains egg (there are 2 versions one has less egg protein) can you confirm this is the case if you work in this field?

Not sure if this will help you.

http://www.nhs.uk/Conditions/vaccinations/Pages/Which-children-are-eligible-for-the-flu-vaccine.aspx

http://www.nhs.uk/conditions/vaccinations/pages/who-shouldnt-have-flu-vaccine.aspx

It is best to ask the Gp directly yourselves, who will provide the information.

• Like 1

On 11/10/2015 at 10:42 PM, simran345 said:

It is best to ask the Gp directly yourselves, who will provide the information.

No need to ask GP - in any case the Nurse working in the Medical Centre usually administers.

See official government guidance:

https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/663694/Greenbook_chapter_19_Influenza_.pdf

"Most of the vaccines are prepared from viruses grown in embryonated hens' eggs."

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Premi5 said:

No need to ask GP - in any case the Nurse working in the Medical Centre usually administers.

See official government guidance:

https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/663694/Greenbook_chapter_19_Influenza_.pdf

"Most of the vaccines are prepared from viruses grown in embryonated hens' eggs."

Thank you for that information Premi ji. That’s what I meant, the Gp, meaning the doctors, medical centre, etc. 

• Like 1

do people hate themselves so much that they are willing to inject aluminium into their bloodtream so it definitely accumulates in their brains and all for a guaranteed efficacy rate of just 13% , year on year?

4 hours ago, jkvlondon said:

do people hate themselves so much that they are willing to inject aluminium into their bloodtream so it definitely accumulates in their brains and all for a guaranteed efficacy rate of just 13% , year on year?

If the NHS is saying it is best for those who 'should' have it, then I guess so

31 minutes ago, Premi5 said:

ok so a jab which has more than 87% ineffective action  is going to help those people more than a strong immune system through good nutrition and personal hygiene

1 hour ago, jkvlondon said:

ok so a jab which has more than 87% ineffective action  is going to help those people more than a strong immune system through good nutrition and personal hygiene

What I meant is we are just following 'modern science/medicines' advice. 

What are your source(s) about aluminium and 87% ineffective? 

2 minutes ago, Premi5 said:

What I meant is we are just following 'modern science/medicines' advice. 

What are your source(s) about aluminium and 87% ineffective? 

the CDC and vaccine manufacturers track efficacy figures on yearly basis  so it is their figures

we know that each year they make new vaccines against a few strains which are predicted to be prominent but most of the time there are hundreds of strains about as the mutation rate is rapid  (I guess a bit too fast for mass vaccination production to truly cover)  thus low hit rate.

Aluminium adjuvants are added to irritate the immune system however aluminium is neuro toxic , you can check the full insert for the vaccine before taking it to be fully informed to ingredients and side-effects

The nasal vaccine is more problematic because the short distance it has to travel to cross the blood brain barrier

http://katlynfoxfoundation.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/2013-Shaw-CA-LT-Imm-Res-CNS-Toxicity-of-alum-adjuvants-and-autoimmunity-Immunological-Research.pdf

https://www.wddty.com/magazine/2016/december/led-by-the-nose-new-dangers-of-the-flu-vaccine.html

https://www.westonaprice.org/health-topics/vaccinations/adjuvants-in-vaccines/

All vaccines are dangerous and cause diseases including cancer, infertility, auto-immune diseases etc. They contain toxic ingredients inc: alum, formaldehyde, mercury, nanoparticles, aborted foetal cells, monkey kidney cells etc. 

There is no 'evidence' base behind it (for all you sheep that blindly follow 'evidence based medicine' without understanding its true intent/purpose).

WHO/UN/gov/drug companies are all involved in making these policies and brainwashing people into destroying their health. If you are unaware then I suggest you stop believing and starting researching and using your own brains. 

If you have a problem with these facts then please do not take it out on me. I'm only trying to help. 

On 11/02/2018 at 5:36 PM, Premi5 said:

Thing is they are telling the elderly to take to hasten their frail bodies to aluminium overload , thus creating zombies who they can grab assets off of to pay for 'care' ...it is an evil system through and through

This is the same NHS that, amongst other things, has increased the number of vaccinations for babies (that cannot produce their own antibodies lol), introduced HPV vaccines to covertly sterilise women, and introduced mammography (without an 'evidence' base for those of you that like 'evidence') to help 'detect' breast cancer when it actually causes it!!!! 

37 minutes ago, superdupersingh said:

This is the same NHS that, amongst other things, has increased the number of vaccinations for babies (that cannot produce their own antibodies lol), introduced HPV vaccines to covertly sterilise women, and introduced mammography (without an 'evidence' base for those of you that like 'evidence') to help 'detect' breast cancer when it actually causes it!!!! 

the evilest thing is giving Tdap tetanus pertussis jabs to pregnant women when no jab has ever be tested on pregnant animals for safety , the Tdap given by UNICEF (remember the Pampers campaign buy this packet to pay for anti-tetanus jab to protect against tetanus in neonates)  in Kenya was delivered by armed guards , the full and used vials had to accounted for , this made the Kenyans suspicious so they nicked a few vials and sent to different countries labs and they all discovered something interesting. The vaccines contained human fetal proteins and Human Gonadatrophin  which maintains a pregnancy and also is in high concentration in the ovaries when ovulating . The results of the jab was a large proportion of spontaneous abortions(misscarriages) and the body's immune system armed to attack the ovaries and destroy them.

This method for mass sterilization was worked out in the 1970s.... and Bill Gates had spearheaded the rollout under his Foundation banner . They have collectively destroyed the lives of about 47,000 children through paralysis  using Polio vaccines in India and Pakistan , HPV vaccine on young girls and boys in tribal areas in India and of the poor end of society leading destroyed fertility and neural system  trauma.

Edited by jkvlondon

What's even worse is that people give into the fear-mongering and do not even consider that God has given us everything and his creation is perfect. Vaccines go on the notion that God missed something out and did not create us perfectly, so we must take a company's product in order to make up for this shortcoming. 

It's ironic that people are so scared about their health that they are running to the things that will destroy it!