Sikh Candidate Kicked From Conservatives

CanadianSingh

Catholics are way worse, not being offensive. They really hate homosexuals.

only because they have that internal struggle themselves ...

This SIngh is not suited to the job not because of his views , but because he could not see that he has to be more tactful than the average jatinder punjabi is , yes all MPs have personal views many of them similar but they aren't silly enough to spout them unbidden, unvetted ANYWHERE. Sure from SIkhi point of view he can say it is not for me ,but I don't deny their human and political rights BUS ! so sad, too bad, moving on...

only because they have that internal struggle themselves ...

This SIngh is not suited to the job not because of his views , but because he could not see that he has to be more tactful than the average jatinder punjabi is , yes all MPs have personal views many of them similar but they aren't silly enough to spout them unbidden, unvetted ANYWHERE. Sure from SIkhi point of view he can say it is not for me ,but I don't deny their human and political rights BUS ! so sad, too bad, moving on...

We are Sikhs we don't discriminate people's beliefs and religions.

Supporting us with what though? Everyone is seen equal in Canada and treated equally. I am sure there can be good politicians, but the majority of the negative desi ones are -older- people, the younger people may be better though.

why don't you read something and educate yourself or are you too busy to actually absorb anything ...there are good and bad everywhere and in every age group , I'm getting a bit tired of your putting down of people because of your personal prejudices.

Homosexuality is not only a sinful lifestyle but also an unhealthy lifestyle. It's unfortunate that the homosexual agenda has managed to make one's sexuality open that should be flaunted in everyones face instead of keeping it private within one's bedroom. He biggest victims of this are the children in the west who are being exposed and desensitized to this perversion at a young age. This is the start. In future child sex and incest will also become normal in this kalyugi world where kaam is ever becoming stronger. The biggest weapon in the arsenal of Kalyug is kaam.

Gurbani is the only way to save your children from this and preserve their innocense. There is no other way.

Homosexuality is not only a sinful lifestyle but also an unhealthy lifestyle. It's unfortunate that the homosexual agenda has managed to make one's sexuality open that should be flaunted in everyones face instead of keeping it private within one's bedroom. He biggest victims of this are the children in the west who are being exposed and desensitized to this perversion at a young age. This is the start. In future child sex and incest will also become normal in this kalyugi world where kaam is ever becoming stronger. The biggest weapon in the arsenal of Kalyug is kaam.

Gurbani is the only way to save your children from this and preserve their innocense. There is no other way.

The problem with this particular kaam is that we are told people are born this way.

However, the nature vs nuture element of this kaam is seen by people as something that is developed particularly amongst religious people and socially conservative people.

This is what makes people uncomfortable with this lifestyle.

Please see this article, because evidence would suggest that perhaps it is more nuture than nature:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/11919786/Homosexuality-may-be-triggered-by-environment-after-birth.html

Please see this article, because evidence would suggest that perhaps it is more nuture than nature:http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/11919786/Homosexuality-may-be-triggered-by-environment-after-birth.html

If, in the future, homosexuality is found to be a genetic flaw that can be fixed, can you imagine the uproar from the gay lobby (is there a gay lobby, lol)? The ethical implications of a hypothetical fix are staggering. I bet you even if being gay is something that can be zeroed in to the DNA level, any such findings will be suppressed. The "narrative" being pushed by the west regarding homosexuality and its implications on society would be under threat.

I believe it's a bit of nurture and nature. I'm not being funny, but we've all come across a young child in the course of our lives who displays, shall we say, flamboyant mannerisms from a young age, and I've thought, "That kid's gonna be gay when he gets older." How do we explain such a child who hasn't been abused, hasn't been exposed to any stimuli that normalises homosexuality to his young brain or anything like that?

If, in the future, homosexuality is found to be a genetic flaw that can be fixed, can you imagine the uproar from the gay lobby (is there a gay lobby, lol)? The ethical implications of a hypothetical fix are staggering. I bet you even if being gay is something that can be zeroed in to the DNA level, any such findings will be suppressed. The "narrative" being pushed by the west regarding homosexuality and its implications on society would be under threat.

I believe it's a bit of nurture and nature. I'm not being funny, but we've all come across a young child in the course of our lives who displays, shall we say, flamboyant mannerisms from a young age, and I've thought, "That kid's gonna be gay when he gets older." How do we explain such a child who hasn't been abused, hasn't been exposed to any stimuli that normalises homosexuality to his young brain or anything like that?

this due to over whelming atmosphere of estrogen when in utero when testerone should be triggered to enhance male characteristics in brain development according to biology , the brains of gay men have similar denser interconnection between sides of brain to females as opposed to larger , less dense male brains , that's is possibly why they are so good at creative work ...

When at college for homeopathic diploma one of my lecturers recounted an experience where the guy was gay but needed treatment for some other ailment , the doctor gave him the corresponding medicine and it had the effect unexpected of course that he no longer felt attracted to men , which devastated his partner and ended a long relationship. So I think it can be energetic too... at his energetics were brought back to normal for his body and that happened . No I wouldn't try to be devious and 'cure' someone of their life choice before you ask.