Youtube Vloging ? Walk The Journey Together ?

Guest What do use think

Guest What do use think

Waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh sadh sangat ji

I was just wondering I have been on this fourm for about two weeks now reading posts etc. This past year has been terrible for me and my sikhi. First time ever i havent did my nitnem i havent jaaped naam i havent meditated all because a problem i faced etc etc doesnt matter lets just say i gave up fully.

I saw a post saying there should be more sikh vloggers.

I was just thinking if i started a youtube channel of my sikhi and what i will do to better myself as a sikh again and what steps i would take to get back to who i wa etc etc with waheguru jis grace. Who would be interested in watching and helping/joining my journey. At same time i can give my thoughts on what ive learnt over the years and my years overseas in india etc answer questions. Make it like a personal thing with youtube sangat ?. I know for sure itll help me out but at same time maybe itll help out other bros and sisters that are going through or have been through this massive down that im facing. Or are unmotivated like me. Being that im gonna start fresh agian we can take it step by step for those of u that are tottaly zero or effed up like me.

Right now its all talk nothing serious but how many of u would be willing to watch??/ subscribe etc and follow the channel etc ?

If use are up for it maybe ill give it ago ? With your sangat jis kirpa and maharajs hukam ? Lets me know whats up

I was just wondering I have been on this fourm for about two weeks now reading posts etc. This past year has been terrible for me and my sikhi. First time ever i havent did my nitnem i havent jaaped naam i havent meditated all because a problem i faced etc etc doesnt matter lets just say i gave up fully.

I was just thinking if i started a youtube channel of my sikhi and what i will do to better myself as a sikh again and what steps i would take to get back to who i wa etc etc with waheguru jis grace. Who would be interested in watching and helping/joining my journey. At same time i can give my thoughts on what ive learnt over the years and my years overseas in india etc answer questions. Make it like a personal thing with youtube sangat ?. I know for sure itll help me out but at same time maybe itll help out other bros and sisters that are going through or have been through this massive down that im facing. Or are unmotivated like me. Being that im gonna start fresh agian we can take it step by step for those of u that are tottaly zero or effed up like me.

Right now its all talk nothing serious but how many of u would be willing to watch??/ subscribe etc and follow the channel etc ?

If use are up for it maybe ill give it ago ? With your sangat jis kirpa and maharajs hukam ? Lets me know whats up

It would be interesting to see something to do with Sikhi, rather than the some same boring pointless ones that it has. Don't worry about the subscribers, as anything that goes on YouTube gets seen, as would come up in the search as a popular word that's allocated to it.

As there maybe some criticisers, because there's always going to be some body that doesn't agree with something, don't let that side put you off as you also should be strong enough to take any criticism or negative commenters, that would not agree.

It may help others in their journey too. Best of luck with it.

(Ps: can you show us bit of Scotland too, sounds like use are from there ?)

Guest What do use think

Oh okay thanks for your feed back

Ill start in the next couple of days

Plz give me a channel name and ill post it on there.

So ill go through myswlf and who i am in the first video when i rook amirt what i useto be and what i was after amirt and what i am now etc etc ??

And what im gonna do now to better myself abd what steps im gonna take ????

Oh okay thanks for your feed back

Ill start in the next couple of days

Plz give me a channel name and ill post it on there.

So ill go through myswlf and who i am in the first video when i rook amirt what i useto be and what i was after amirt and what i am now etc etc ??

And what im gonna do now to better myself abd what steps im gonna take ????

How about " Mera Safar Sikhi da- (My Journey of Sikhi) ?

How about sikhi dhaan - because it is a dhaan actually.

We pray for it in ardaas as in Sikhi dhaan parosa dhaan bibek dhaan

dhaana sir dhaan naam dhaan.

Your v log is I suppose all about praying and prayer to get there. The message of sikhi being a dhaan which needs to be asked for from God.

As you have realised that naam is also a dhaan.

Se simre jin aap simrae.

Those will do simran whom Waheguru himself blesses to do so.

Hi,

I would definatley like to see this. Im in a similar situation, something keeps pulling me down and back from doing paath and following a path that my heart is telling me to take

Please share a link to your channel if you chose to go ahead with vlogging, I think it would be beneficial and will be able to give insight on the journey

Thank you

There is no obstacle which can stop you if you are truly sincere in your journey of Sikhi.

What is so great that has made you stop living a GurSikhi Jeevan?

Guest What do use think

There is no obstacle which can stop you if you are truly sincere in your journey of Sikhi.

What is so great that has made you stop living a GurSikhi Jeevan?

Its not whats so great bro. So much dukh on my body.. so much pain ive been through tried fighting it but in the end yeah the lid popped of the bottle im kinda done