All Talk But No Show

Guest Keep it real

Someone committing a bujjar kurehit is a step too far but to express normal human qualities is likely to occur even if they are experiencing naam as they still possess houmai, so that doesn't make them a gurmukh. :D

Agree, but the ones who profess to be on the cusp of being a brahmgiani, but lack other qualities one would normally associate with a person who's experiencing spiritual bliss on a regular basis, are pulling the wool over people's eyes.

Guest Jacfsing2

I assume op doesn't believe in Guru Prassad? But anyway, the process to be a bramgyani is a slow and long one; also depends on your current Karma points in all your lives. As we reach a higher level bhagti we should attempt to use this level to follow more of the truth. Some Sikhs forget Gurbani which I believe is no fault to the Guru, but rather our own Haumai, (mine included). About the Jugraj Singh thing, he's doing a seva and is doing a relatively good job, (Jugraj Singh if you're reading this, I hope you don't get Haumai), he does what he can to teach people what Sikhi is, not sell a product. Each human has a different level of Bhagti, just try to be better each day.

Not explicitly, but their demeanour suggests otherwise. Sounds like I'm doing nindya, but I'm not, lol, just hypotheticals.

I sometimes think this too, but then I think maybe it's because my level of intelligence is not high as others that its my perception towards somebody else's way of writing that I don't understand when one has hidden haumai or it's just the way they write. I tend to read and understand the things that are not covered up with fancy words to side track to confuse without Gurbani, that are not 10million pages long.

Jugraj Singh is doing a good seva which is much needed with the youth and those that wish to learn about Sikhi.

I sometimes think this too, but then I think maybe it's because my level of intelligence is not high as others that its my perception towards somebody else's way of writing that I don't understand when one has hidden haumai or it's just the way they write. I tend to read and understand the things that are not covered up with fancy words to side track to confuse without Gurbani, that are not 10million pages long.

Jugraj Singh is doing a good seva which is much needed with the youth and those that wish to learn about Sikhi.

I haven't got a negative or even mildly unfavourable thing to say about Jugraj Singh. I think he's arguably the only person in modern day Sikhi (in terms of the youngsters) who's trying to make a positive change through parchaar WITHOUT the strange hangers-on and ego massagers that usually surround such people when they get a bit prolific. He's a legend IMO.

My point, if I had one, lol, was a general observation from back when I was a kid about people who said a lot of things and behaved a heck of a lot differently behind closed doors compared to when they were around people. I should've made that clear.

I have full faith in mahapursha and guru jis gurmukhs... but which uchi avsta wala GURMUKH would be in this fourm or anyone that has a regular high ive noticed everyone in the fourm talk about spirtual exceperiences and supernatrual happenings alot as if theyve mastered it all but its like wth is a GURMUKH or a Uchi avasta wala gursikh doing on this fourm perving on peoples promblems ??????????

Tell me sis, you can do it belive in your self remove your brothers doubt haha...

Keep it real jee,

your points are genuine and valid, you have full right to believe so.

Only that much I will tell you, when you say you have full faith in Mahapurushas and Guru Jee´s Gurmukhs and you question of them being here on the forums.....

You see, we are judging them from our limited spiritual vision.

Though they may look humans like us, even then they are above any barriers, and thus through someone they may convey an answer to you, or satisfy our queries in some way which we never ever have thought about, so you see, let us not question their capacity, they are one with Wahiguru.

Being a Gurmukh, is not a diploma in some field, rather is an avastha, a level of consciousness which is omnipresent and omniscience.

May Wahiguru bless you.

Sat Sree Aakal.

Maaan I think I have to say I agree with Keep it real Ji. I agree, if I was in a high avasta I know I wouldn't bother with being on this fourm or anything else for that matter. Not going to lie I go on this to look at peoples problems too or to see what's happening. It's make sense like why would a mahapursh or a Gurmukh bother being on this because even a Gurmukh is a powerful name to give someone. And yes I have to agree again I sometimes talk about avastas when I haven't had any of it.

I'm guilty of all those things OP has mentioned :(

My point, if I had one, lol, was a general observation from back when I was a kid about people who said a lot of things and behaved a heck of a lot differently behind closed doors compared to when they were around people. I should've made that clear.

I've seen this and that's what I don't understand. Why do some people desperately want to be some sort of 'saintly' figure to others? To me that's a very lonely life. In terms of sikhi, I'd be more worried about what vaheguru thinks of me ;A;

Guest Keep it real

Ive read everyones posts and respect that you guys have taken time out to reply deeply. Im not quite sure how to reply directly..

@ Mister Singh i agree with your first post

@ everyone I agree i shouldnt have put bhai jugraj singh on blast but to prove the point i was trying to make i had to being that he is well known.

@harsharan000 i do bro full faith in true saitly beings and gurmukhs but i dont think that beings like that would even bother with things like this theyd have deeper things to do. And i understand what your trying to say ji but i dont understand how someone can talk about naam ras amirt ras ridhi sidhis when one hasnt experecinced it like they do on these kinda fourms. People talk like they know whats up when they havent even had a glimpse of what any spirtual happening is like?

What im trying to say it if a person havsnt experiemced it dont talk about it why cause its like talking outta your arse its all assumptions and in most cases lies. But neally everyone does it, well everyone ive met which is alooot.

@Jio mad respect at least you can honestly reflect upon yourself bruv and admit it. Im guilty of it too. Good to see you're keepin it real

@singhini miri piri looks like you're getting the point