• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Jacfsing2

Anybody heard from Harsharan Paji? I noticed he's not been active on the site for a while and there's no last login details. Weird. Hope he's ok. May Waheguru keep him in Chardi kala. ??

I haven't noticed him either.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Simran Pen Jee and all my good friends,

sorry for not coming before, but the thing is I had decided to stay out from here.

My purpose for being here has been to have a good time with the sangat here and share the wealth of Sikhee.

And my reason for getting away, is that I can not tolerate seeing how most are trying cutting the throats of others at some point or other, I see a lot of aggressive attitude.

Why not be humble? Why not use a bit of daya from our lot, for those who are less aware of spirituality?

What does it cost to speak with softness and sweetness?

Why to provoke or push someone with hatred, and thus not being tolerant ....

Nobody is perfect here, then what for, these egoistic attitudes ... If somebody does not agree with us, we can not force our opinions on anybody ... There is ample space for everybody here.

If we think we are right, and give our sincere opinion, and if somebody accepts or not, what is our problem? That person is solely responsible for his/her acts/destiny...so what is our business there?

We can not beat or kill someone for not agreeing with us. Other thing is, if that person has malice towards us. then there are 2 options, either to tell that person to leave aside those vikaars, or either one move´s away ...

Life is too short, for getting in controversies, fights, disputes, hatred....

I am bold enough by His grace to endure all nonsense, I just do not care, as nobody can do me anything, unless I allow so, but frankly speaking, there is no need for all this hostility.

Better I dedicate more time to Wahiguru, who ultimately is the source of all peace, love and kindness.

For the moment I wish you all best of luck, and may Wahiguru keep showering His blessings on all, to at least become first good human beings, because without being so, no spiritual achievements are possible.

No matter how hard we may try, because only by first being good, we become receptive to His apaar Kirpa.

Sat Sree Akal.

P.S: If ever i have hurt anyone, take me as a brother and please forgive me.

Guest Jacfsing2

Thank you ji Harsharan Paji for explaining everything.

Hanji life is too short for arguments that's why it's best to do what makes you feel better, rather than get into debates which damage one's soul.

You were a great poster, and I for one will dearly miss your posts, as I had so much to learn from them ji.

It would be good to see your input if you ever feel you want to.

Thank you ji for your blessings, and may Waheguru keep you in Chardi kala. You are right in everything you say Paji, we come here for learning, sharing and to engage in Sikhi Sangat and that is all it should be, and not to belittle or hurt anybody. It's not about point scoring, or so n so is better than flana themkara.

I can't comment for anybody else, but please forgive me if this sister ever hurt your soul.

Your presence on the forum will be dearly missed by a sister. Thank you ji for all the help you gave me.

Sorry ji I have to write it here, but my messages are not being read by you or there maybe some problem with that option.

Waheguru. As far as I have seen, you have not hurt anybody. You were the best poster in my opinion on here. And I'm not afraid to say that of my brother.

Totally agree!