4 hours ago, Akalifauj said:

Let's apply these four types to a Bhagat of Vaheguru; Bhagat Dhanna Jatt Ji:

Do not say, lets´s apply.. do not involve or pull  others into your limited narrow mindedness, for it is only your wrong judgemental point of view

1. Bhagat ji didn't have some specific desires in his mind and didn't serve the saints.  He wanted a rock (he thought the rock was Vaheguru) to eat before he did.  So Bhagat ji doesn't fit here.

Do you even know who is a Saint? Saints are not the ones in any special colorful attires, but, those who are one with Him, that is why the Bani says: Mil Sant Jana, Har paaya.

2. Bhagat ji wasn't suffering no physical disease or fear of the enemies.  So he doesn't fit here.

Guru Jee, means to say, one has to arise above all pettiness, and to devote oneself to Him out of love, not for personal benefits or desires just as health, wealth...It was good luck of Bhagat Jee, that he had none of this pettiness

3. Bhagat ji wasn't known as a Sikh.  Doesn't fit here either.

You are wrong here.Do you even know what does sikh mean? Sikh literally means student/learner/seeker. And as long as one is not one with thhe primal Truth, one is a seeker of Truth.

4. Bhagat ji didn't know the truth.  Had he known the truth, he would not have thought a rock was the One Creator of all. So he doesn't fit in this type either.

Had He not known the Truth, he would have never ever walked over the path of devotion, so again you see, you are wrong.

Look there was only four listed,  I guess Bhagat Dhanna Jatt ji was not listed as a devotee. 

That is your perspective

Sri Guru Hargobind Sahib ji would have surely listed a type for Bhagat Dhanna Jatt ji.  Such a great saint cannot ever be forgotten by Guru Sahib.  In fact, the Gurus give him a spot in Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji.  Sri Guru Hargobind Sahib ji is the embodiment of Gurbani. 

First of all, why do you want to get into the shoes of Guru Jee?  Why, your so negative assumptions as usual?  Don´t indulge in wilderness, what Guru Jee could do or not wanted, that is not your concern, be humble... you can never imagine what was in Guru Jee´s mind, you do not have that maturity, neither purity  man....

The Perfect Guru never leaves his Bhagat out.

The fact is, He never leaves none of His creatures, be it may Kal Purukh.

Something may sound great, but in reality (through the lense of Gurbani) it is lacking in producing the great teachings of Satguru.

There is no such thing as you are saying above, it is only your wickedness, which as a mental limitation makes you fail to see goodness in others, thus it makes you such an horrible judgemental person.

Being judgemental as usual through ego, leads into failing to see goodness in others.

Then why to generalize what Guru Jee told Nihala and Nivala? He answered their specific questions to them. What Guru Jee told them, was for them as  new comers/starters, just to start the path of spirituality.

While  Bhagat Dhanna Jatt Ji, was a consumed devotee, he was a personality of a  very high avastha, that is why you mention him as a great saint, so if you compare them to him, then it only shows how much clear thinking you have...or that is your ego,  which makes you lack in producing and understanding Gurmat.

Everybody goes to gym for weight lifting, but not everybody there lifts the same amount of weight. Why?  Because, not all have started at the same time, some may have joined a week or so, still others a couple of months, still others, some years. Though all are weight lifters, but not all can lift the ame weight.

All those sikhs who say they want to engage in devotion to Wahiguru, are not spiritually equal, or, we could say  at the same level of consciousness, though all are devotees; that is why their thinking varies more or less, so then why so much fuss here?

The thing is, one can not help being true to one´s nature, and yours is to keep poking your fingers, you have that special negative ability, be mindful, you may one day get hurt yourself with that nasty attitude, not neccesarily phisically.

Though I have tried hard to understand, or find some logic in your wickedness, malice... but I am sorry to say, I fail to understand, why or how someone can be so wicked, as you are.

You have a thick curtain of hatred and ego before yourself, which makes you see yourself as superior to others, that is why you are judgemental, and see stars in daylight, which means, you see negativity in others, when it is not so.

Amend your ways, why  be so wicked?

If you can not be positive/helpful(not in your egoistic view), then keep quiet, and do not utter any nonsense, at least not here in this thread, neither in others, rather start your one of your own, and say whatever nonsense, and as much as you want there.

Understood?

6 hours ago, harsharan000 said:

Let's apply these four types to a Bhagat of Vaheguru; Bhagat Dhanna Jatt Ji:

Do not say, lets´s apply.. do not involve or pull  others into your limited narrow mindedness, for it is only your wrong judgemental point of view

1. Bhagat ji didn't have some specific desires in his mind and didn't serve the saints.  He wanted a rock (he thought the rock was Vaheguru) to eat before he did.  So Bhagat ji doesn't fit here.

Do you even know who is a Saint? Saints are not the ones in any special colorful attires, but, those who are one with Him, that is why the Bani says: Mil Sant Jana, Har paaya.

2. Bhagat ji wasn't suffering no physical disease or fear of the enemies.  So he doesn't fit here.

Guru Jee, means to say, one has to arise above all pettiness, and to devote oneself to Him out of love, not for personal benefits or desires just as health, wealth...It was good luck of Bhagat Jee, that he had none of this pettiness

3. Bhagat ji wasn't known as a Sikh.  Doesn't fit here either.

You are wrong here.Do you even know what does sikh mean? Sikh literally means student/learner/seeker. And as long as one is not one with thhe primal Truth, one is a seeker of Truth.

4. Bhagat ji didn't know the truth.  Had he known the truth, he would not have thought a rock was the One Creator of all. So he doesn't fit in this type either.

Had He not known the Truth, he would have never ever walked over the path of devotion, so again you see, you are wrong.

Look there was only four listed,  I guess Bhagat Dhanna Jatt ji was not listed as a devotee. 

That is your perspective

Sri Guru Hargobind Sahib ji would have surely listed a type for Bhagat Dhanna Jatt ji.  Such a great saint cannot ever be forgotten by Guru Sahib.  In fact, the Gurus give him a spot in Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji.  Sri Guru Hargobind Sahib ji is the embodiment of Gurbani. 

First of all, why do you want to get into the shoes of Guru Jee?  Why, your so negative assumptions as usual?  Don´t indulge in wilderness, what Guru Jee could do or not wanted, that is not your concern, be humble... you can never imagine what was in Guru Jee´s mind, you do not have that maturity, neither purity  man....

The Perfect Guru never leaves his Bhagat out.

The fact is, He never leaves none of His creatures, be it may Kal Purukh.

Something may sound great, but in reality (through the lense of Gurbani) it is lacking in producing the great teachings of Satguru.

There is no such thing as you are saying above, it is only your wickedness, which as a mental limitation makes you fail to see goodness in others, thus it makes you such an horrible judgemental person.

Being judgemental as usual through ego, leads into failing to see goodness in others.

Then why to generalize what Guru Jee told Nihala and Nivala? He answered their specific questions to them. What Guru Jee told them, was for them as  new comers/starters, just to start the path of spirituality.

While  Bhagat Dhanna Jatt Ji, was a consumed devotee, he was a personality of a  very high avastha, that is why you mention him as a great saint, so if you compare them to him, then it only shows how much clear thinking you have...or that is your ego,  which makes you lack in producing and understanding Gurmat.

Everybody goes to gym for weight lifting, but not everybody there lifts the same amount of weight. Why?  Because, not all have started at the same time, some may have joined a week or so, still others a couple of months, still others, some years. Though all are weight lifters, but not all can lift the ame weight.

All those sikhs who say they want to engage in devotion to Wahiguru, are not spiritually equal, or, we could say  at the same level of consciousness, though all are devotees; that is why their thinking varies more or less, so then why so much fuss here?

The thing is, one can not help being true to one´s nature, and yours is to keep poking your fingers, you have that special negative ability, be mindful, you may one day get hurt yourself with that nasty attitude, not neccesarily phisically.

Though I have tried hard to understand, or find some logic in your wickedness, malice... but I am sorry to say, I fail to understand, why or how someone can be so wicked, as you are.

You have a thick curtain of hatred and ego before yourself, which makes you see yourself as superior to others, that is why you are judgemental, and see stars in daylight, which means, you see negativity in others, when it is not so.

Amend your ways, why  be so wicked?

If you can not be positive/helpful(not in your egoistic view), then keep quiet, and do not utter any nonsense, at least not here in this thread, neither in others, rather start your one of your own, and say whatever nonsense, and as much as you want there.

Understood?

Don't have the time to respond to the whole post will save it for later.  Tell me one thing though.  How do you go from trying trying to apply the 4 types of devotees to Bhagat ji to saying that Bhagat ji was a consumed devotee, who had a very high avastha and cannot be compared to them( Nihala and Nivala) and Guru Sahib was specifically answering to them( Nihala and Nivala).  You can't keep your cake and eat it as well, but you might better understand with, you can't keep your saag paatheela and eat it as well.  Make up your mind and stop flip flopping like a fish out of water. 

I challenge the norm, Satguru gives me his mat and I challenge the status quo.  I am no sheep, who will stand in awe of something that doesn't make sense according to Gurbani.  If I discover a different type of devotee according to Gurbani, be ready to miserably defend this doctors writing again.  The "Dr." in front of anyone's name means nothing when it comes to Gurbani.  It's good as writing illiterate.  If it required a doctor's education to understand Gurbani, then today we would be calling Sri Guru Nanak Dev ji. Dr. Nanak Dev ji.  When it comes to Gurbani, the illiterate is educated and the educated is illiterate.  This is the play of Akal Purakh.  He raised Bhai Mardana and gave him a spot in Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji.  Go and ask your Sants how educated Bhai Mardana was. 

On 16/12/2016 at 6:35 AM, Akalifauj said:

Don't have the time to respond to the whole post will save it for later. 

Better shut your mouth and never try to respond, cause as usually, you always utter nonsense, you will get the proof a bit below later

Tell me one thing though.  How do you go from trying trying to apply the 4 types of devotees to Bhagat ji to saying that Bhagat ji was a consumed devotee, who had a very high avastha and cannot be compared to them( Nihala and Nivala) and Guru Sahib was specifically answering to them( Nihala and Nivala).  You can't keep your cake and eat it as well, but you might better understand with, you can't keep your saag paatheela and eat it as well.

You have no senses, due to your inflated ahankar. As simple as  Nihala and Nivala are not of the heights of  Bhagat Dhanna Ji. You are dumbly equating kindergarden students, who are starting with A B C D ....to a student who has finished his studies and entering college. This simple thing, and you do not have even an idea

I repeat you again, Guru Jee was answering specifically to Nihala and Nivala, that also upon their asking, he was not addressing to multitudes, so stop seeing stars in daylight with your foolish assumptions.

Usually, to people who see things which in reality do not exist, are called mad, and are advised to go for a mental check up, and get treated. I hope you understand what I mean, or do you want it more clearly said?

Make up your mind and stop flip flopping like a fish out of water. 

Nobody is flopping, it is your wickedness which makes you speak nonsense

I challenge the norm, Satguru gives me his mat and I challenge the status quo.  I am no sheep, who will stand in awe of something that doesn't make sense according to Gurbani.  If I discover a different type of devotee according to Gurbani, be ready to miserably defend this doctors writing again. 

Utter foolishness. First clear up your mouth and mind, before telling me to do anything, for it is you alone who needs to be honest and stop being wicked.

Satguru has never given you His mat, for if He had done so, you would have never spoken any foolishness; it is your own ahankaar and dirty mind, which is making you dance to its horrible tunes, otherwise you would have never said such a thing, seen in red, and you did it,which even the most dumb donkey could never say:

you said in one of your posts: "so long as the shabad Guru is the teacher of the body it is the real mandir. "

The relation of Guru Jee and  a sikh/soul, is at  a spiritual level, and the temple where He is to be adored, is within us, in the subtle spiritual realms, not the physicall body with all its organs, which are made of the 5 tattwas, thus the body by itself is inert, and is consciousless, so how come you can foolishly state that the Shabad Guru is the teacher of the body?

You are so wicked, that you use Satguru Jee, to justify  your foolishness.

Can´t you see how agyani and ahanakree you are?

You have stepped so low, that you misuse His name. you shameless... you are worse than the fake babas, for they the Bani for their personal benefits, while you totally wrong use the Bani, to adjust your naorrow mindedness, and reveal your manmukhee agyanta

Now do not give the silly excuse as you do, saying that it is out of context, if it is so, then reproduce what you wrote exactly, and show if it is not true what you wrote. I bet you, you can never proof it, because you are a real dumb and wicked chap

Keep quite for your own goodness, as you only utter sheer nonsense, and falsely take shield under Gurbani, to undercover you evilness.

Just a humble request, though you are not worthy at all, if you really want to understand Gurbani and Guru Jee, just throw out the evil devil within you, to whom you are so strongly embraced.

For as long as you do not throw that evil devil out from you, only agyanta will be your limits ...

The "Dr." in front of anyone's name means nothing when it comes to Gurbani.  It's good as writing illiterate.  If it required a doctor's education to understand Gurbani, then today we would be calling Sri Guru Nanak Dev ji. Dr. Nanak Dev ji.  When it comes to Gurbani, the illiterate is educated and the educated is illiterate.  This is the play of Akal Purakh.  He raised Bhai Mardana and gave him a spot in Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji.  Go and ask your Sants how educated Bhai Mardana was. 

I think no need to answer this your  nonsense, as you have been duly answered in my  previous upper parragraph.

Keep in my mind, all others can be respected, but love and devotion only to Wahiguru Akal Purukh.

You are so blinded with your ego and  wickedness, that you fail to see, that it is only Akal Purukh and Guru Jee in my posts, whom I refer to be adored and loved.

Sat Sree Akal

1 hour ago, harsharan000 said:

* Wah wah Sachay Patshay, Tujh bin avar na jaane mere Sahiba, gun gaava din raat nit tere .

Sat Sree Akal.

Lovely shabads Harsharan paji. 

The last two are of my favourites:

"Kaun jane gun tere" and "gun gaava din raat tere".

Waise tusi hege than de, te sahi thareekay nal samjonde kithe Kise nu samaj na aave koi gal. It's also good that you explain and make clear any debateable questions, so as to clear any doubts or misunderstandings. 

Thank you ji

?? Waheguru  

A wonderful explanation on how to do meditation correctly. This shows, gyan is not limited to any race color or culture, it has to do more with using the correct methods in realizing the higher truths, in our case we are only interested in Wahiguru Akal Purukh; but any guidance, any help in starting and understanding our path is most welcome from anyone, we do not have to limit ourselves, we have the ability to see, select, and choose finally what we want, this is the greatness of freedom, not of extremism or fanatism....

Sat Sree Akal.

On ‎13‎/‎12‎/‎2016 at 3:33 PM, harsharan000 said:

TYPES OF DEVOTEES

Bhai Navala and Nihala were residents of Patna. They always spoke the truth and acted in truth. They served the disciples engaged in devotion and meditation.

One day they prayed to Shree Guru Har Gobind Jee, to advise them, what to do to achieve liberation.

Guru Jee advised them to practice devotion to the Lord´s Name. They said some people believed that worship leads to duality.  The followeres of the path of knowledge, considered themselves to be Brahm, or the supreme being. So whom should they worship?

Guru Jee told them, that there were 4 types of devotees:

1) The devotees with desires.  They worship the Lord and serve the saints with some specific desires in their minds. Wahiguru fulfills their desires and alo creates love for Himself in their hearts.

2) The distressed devotees.  These were the persons who were suffering  some physical disease or fear of the enemies. They recite the Lord´s Name to relieve themselves from these problems. Their diseases were relieved and their faith was enhanced.

3) The devoted disciples.  They were known as sikhs. They considered Wahiguru as the Lord, Master, and Creator.  They recite His name and are blessed with divine knowledge.

4) The devotees who know the truth.   They know that Wahiguru is everywhere and in every being, as ether present in everything.  When they meditate on the Lord´s Name with this conviction, their knowledge of Truth becomes firm, and they are blessed with divine knowledge.

Thus, Guru Jee advised to recite the Lord´s Name,serve the saints, and remain humble, they would then be liberated.

Dr G. S. Chauhan

Sat Sree Akal.

First off, this is an English translation. The doctor quoted at the bottom may have been the person translating and we do no know how accurate the translation may be when the original is not provided.  Im take the ideas express in the English translation and proved a point of view learned through Gurbani. 

Poster Harsharan, is claiming this sakhi was specifically made for Bhai Navala and Nihala as the teachings in the sakhi apply th e two individuals only.  If such is the case, then there was no need to write down the sakhi for rest of the world to read or even present it on this forum.  Reading it would have no benefits for anyone else because it was meant for these two mentioned individuals only, according to poster harsharan.  Reading the sakhi we get the info of how these two individuals went to find out how to attain liberation.  So why did Guru Sahib provide an answer, according to the sakhi, for 4 different dovotees?  The answer should have been individualized as Satguru is all knowing and knows the path these two will be treading on.  The question was personal and according to poster harsharan thought, it should have been a direct response, but it wasn't.  Instead Satguru gives 4 different ways, according to the sakhi to reach Akal Purakh.  I strongly believe these 4 different types of devotees is meant for everyone to learn from and not two individuals who asked for the answer.  Also there is not only 4 different devotees.  For these 4 different types forget about how Bhagat Danna Jatt ji was liberated.  Poster Harsharan want to claim Bhagat ji was a devotee with a high avastha.  I don't disagree Bhagat ji was a devotee with a high avastha, but Harsharan is missing the point.  Before Bhagat ji met Akal Purakh, he did not have a high avastha.  Instead his state was low because he was fooled by a Brahmin to believe a rock was THEE Supreme Being.  Also, Bhagat ji sat for days waiting for a rock to eat, which would allow Bhagat ji to eat afterwards.  A devotee with a high avastha would have recognized a rock is not the Supreme Being and followed the instructions to Jaap Naam like Bhagat Naam Dev ji. 

DMnY syivAw bwl buiD ]

dhha(n)nai saeviaa baal budhh ||

Dhanna served the Lord, with the innocence of a child.

iqRlocn gur imil BeI isiD ]

thrilochan gur mil bhee sidhh ||

Meeting with the Guru, Trilochan attained the perfection of the Siddhas.

byxI kau guir kIE pRgwsu ]

baenee ko gur keeou pragaas ||

The Guru blessed Baynee with His Divine Illumination.

ry mn qU BI hoih dwsu ]5]

rae man thoo bhee hohi dhaas ||5||

O my mind, you too must be the Lord's slave. ||5|| ang 1192

1) The devotees with desires.  They worship the Lord and serve the saints with some specific desires in their minds. Wahiguru fulfills their desires and alo creates love for Himself in their hearts.

Poster harsharan wants to say may be Bhagat ji served the saints.  If Bhagat ji did, there was no need for Bhagat ji to go to the Brahmin to get instructions on how and what to worship as the Supreme Being.  Secondly, Bhagat ji would have been instructed by the saints to not worship a rock or multiple rocks as the Supreme Being or at all.  Bhagat Naam Dev ji in Gurbani makes it clear, worshipping a stone is not worshipping Akal Purakh

Poster harsharan wants to say may be Bhagat ji served the saints.  If Bhagat ji did, there was no need for Bhagat ji to go to the Brahmin to get instructions on how and what to worship as the Supreme Being.  Secondly, Bhagat ji would have been instructed by the saints to not worship a rock or multiple rocks as the Supreme Being or at all.  Bhagat Naam Dev ji in Gurbani makes it clear, worshipping a stone is not worshipping Akal Purakh.

eykY pwQr kIjY Bwau ]

eaekai paathhar keejai bhaao ||

One stone is lovingly decorated,

dUjY pwQr DrIAY pwau ]

dhoojai paathhar dhhareeai paao ||

while another stone is walked upon.

jy Ehu dyau q Ehu BI dyvw ]

jae ouhu dhaeo th ouhu bhee dhaevaa ||

If one is a god, then the other must also be a god.

kih nwmdyau hm hir kI syvw ]4]1]

kehi naamadhaeo ham har kee saevaa ||4||1||

Says Naam Dayv, I serve the Lord. ||4||1|| ang 525

2) The distressed devotees.  These were the persons who were suffering  some physical disease or fear of the enemies. They recite the Lord´s Name to relieve themselves from these problems. Their diseases were relieved and their faith was enhanced.

I simply said Bhagat ji does not fit here because he was not suffering from a physical diseas or fear of the enemies.  This was pretty obvious, this will sound repetitive, though it's necessary, Bhagat ji does not fit here because Gurbani says Bhagat ji met Akal Purakh because of his child-like innocence.  Yet harsharan goes off somewhere else, but says, Bhagat ji had no pettiness,  Hence he does not fit in this type of devotee type.

3) The devoted disciples.  They were known as sikhs. They considered Wahiguru as the Lord, Master, and Creator.  They recite His name and are blessed with divine knowledge.

Previously, poster harsharan has been shown from Gurbani, Satguru has defined who is a Sikh and you don't have this authority to define who is a Sikh in Sikhi.  But poster harsharan wants to stick to his definition.  Which is alright because he is entitled to his opinion, but his definition is wrong according to Gurbani.  Gurbani defines Sikh by saying a person who follows the teaching of Gurbani, while accepting no one else as the true Guru is a Sikh.  Even SGPC Rehat Maryada does not accept poster harsharan definition of a Sikh.  Neither does any other Rehat Maryada of any Puratan Jatha of the Khalsa Panth.  Our beloved Bhagat ji before he came to be known as a Bhagat of Satguru, accepted a lost Brahmin as hi Guru and a rock as his Supreme Being.  The Brahmin was Bhagat ji's Guru because he accepted what the Brahmin said as the full truth regarding Akal Purakh being a rock.  So bhagat ji was not a Sikh for similar reasons Bhai Lehna Ji was no a Sikh for worshipping a goddess.

Previously, poster harsharan has been shown from Gurbani, Satguru has defined who is a Sikh and you don't have this authority to define who is a Sikh in Sikhi.  But poster harsharan wants to stick to his definition.  Which is alright because he is entitled to his opinion, but his definition is wrong according to Gurbani.  Gurbani defines Sikh by saying a person who follows the teaching of Gurbani, while accepting no one else as the true Guru is a Sikh.  Even SGPC Rehat Maryada does not accept poster harsharan definition of a Sikh.  Neither does any other Rehat Maryada of any Puratan Jatha of the Khalsa Panth.  Our beloved Bhagat ji before he came to be known as a Bhagat of Satguru, accepted a lost Brahmin as hi Guru and a rock as his Supreme Being.  The Brahmin was Bhagat ji's Guru because he accepted what the Brahmin said as the full truth regarding Akal Purakh being a rock.  So bhagat ji was not a Sikh for similar reasons Bhai Lehna Ji was no a Sikh for worshipping a goddess.

4) The devotees who know the truth.   They know that Wahiguru is everywhere and in every being, as ether present in everything.  When they meditate on the Lord´s Name with this conviction, their knowledge of Truth becomes firm, and they are blessed with divine knowledge.

The original text quoted above says, the devotees who KNOW the truth.  This would mean Bhagat ji knew Vaheguru was everywhere and in every being, yet he went to a Brahmin for advice on how to worship Vaheguru and fell for the Brahmins trick!!!  Knowing the truth means, being aware of the teaching; don't worship stones as thee Supreme Being.  Poster harsharan says Bhagat ji had devotion.  The big question here is, in what did he have devotion?  Surely was not Akal Purakh.  If Bhagat ji did have devotion toward Akal Purakh, according to poster harsharan Gurbani is wrong for saying Bhagat ji met Akal Purakh through child-like innocence.  Bhagat ji devotion was for a rock and faith in a Brahmin who tricked him.  Last time I checked,  Gurbani says a big fat no to devoting oneself to a rock as Akal Purakh.

Problem arises when poster harsharan wants to take this sakhi as the complete truth and not analyze it.  People with blind faith in sakhis have lost the plot.  The writer may have not got the whole lesson or the sakhi could have been passed down through word of mouth like majority of the Sikh sakhis and it was altered or parts were forgotten about over time by mistake.  The sakhi does present some teachings but not the complete teaching of Gurbani.  For anyone to get angry over someone else pointing out obvious mistakes is foolish and arrogant.  Only Gurbani is the full truth and provides the full truth about Akal Purakh. 

Listen Akali Fauj,

you are a lost case.

Of course Gurbani is total Truth.

But to understand it, one needs purity, which I am sorry to tell you, you do not have. I have tried all means, being gentle or rough with you, but no way to make you understand, or  to behave yourself.

I have repeated you several times, leave behind your wickedness, and drive out the devil of ahankar within you, only then you may become a good human being and be able to see and understand Gurbani.

I can see that in spite of your ill nature, you love Gurbani, but not even one drop of it goes within you, and thus you derive no benefit from it, rather, your ahankar gets inflated, and this is your weak point, but what can you do, you can not go against your nature fueled by you only, cause as far as I know, nobody forces you to be so wicked, ahankaree, or a liar, it seems you derive or get some sort of pleasure in behaving as a goon...

Just as a drug addict, knows not that the drug is harmful to his health, but still he loves consuming it. Your drug is your wickedness, your ahankar. You will not get well soon by leaving them behind, at first it may cost you a lot, but if you want to be a good sikh, a good person, leave behind once and forever these your vikars.

Today I will not counter attack all your false accusations as usual on me, in your post above. Not because I can not answer you, but because , it is a waste of time, no matter, if I bring a nail and a hammer, and make some holes in your head to pour them in, then too it will not be possible, because your vikars are not at a physical level, but somewhere deep within you, which only you can do something, if you really want to take them out, otherwise, nobody can ever do anything in your favour.

We have all seen, how wrong you understand the Bani and make your own wrong conclusions, and still strongly believing them to be accurate....but again, that is because of your wrong attitude due to your sickening hateful character.

Akali, for the sake of god, change yourself for betterment, life is short, no need to be so shameless ..... do not think, that if you change yourself, people will look at you weak, it is better to be good and liked , then wicked and hated...do not you see how people avoid you? I know, within you, you feel strong by oppressing people and troubling them, but the fact is, because of their decency, they do not answer you back as you treat them, some of course abuse you, at least as much you abuse them, but then, what happens? you create a drama, and an atmosphere of disharmony, which including you, somehow makes you feel uncomfortable also.

Why Akali, why?   Why all this needs to be done?  Do not undercover by saying, you see Gurbani is wronged, so you interfere, because, you yourself are the biggest enemy of Gurmat, by presenting your manmukhee and absolutely distorted meanings of the pure Gurbani, otherwise you would have never said those horrible things, as  of the Shabad Guru being the teacher of the body.

Be helpful and sincere, people will accept and like you, though I also know, you are so egoistically arrogant, and closed minded, that you really do not care, what people think of you, this by itself is a proof of your deeply rooted ahankar.

You look towards all as your adversaries, whom you want to knock them out, and portary yourself as a champion...if you make any so called friendship with someone, it is out of from your personal ineterests, the moment that person does not serve  your purposes, you kick that very person, this also is a proof of fat ego.

Do what you like, as I said you are a lost case, so from now on, I will ignore you totally no matter what you say or write, or if you try to provoke me, unless you become a good and a truthul person, which I and all really wish you to become.

God bless you.

Sat Sree Akal.