Guest Jacfsing2

Harsharan Paji you shouldn't have needed to explain yourself, as it is portrayed throughout your posts, that you only praise Waheguru.

You may give examples so as one can understand better what you write, but it's quite evident to me that the majority, actually all of your posts only write about Waheguru. I'm not taking any sides, but also why should one take somebody belittling them for no reason.

Don't worry Paji, your posts are great and keep sharing so we can learn a thing or two.

Waheguru.

I don't know if you were talking to me or "Harsharan000"? You quoted me, yet addressed "Harsharan000"

This is actually a good reply and detailed explanation of what has been moderated.

I'm impressed with the reply you gave, Harsharan Paji, it shows the humbleness in your soul, and also that as a Sikh you will not tolerate negativity, without reason. That is a good approach, unlike others that go in name calling and insulting or laughing down on people when they try to defend themselves, if their words are not one wants to hear.

I think I should also learn from this the next time my writings are insulted, and will try to apply some civil positive input.

Thank you ji Paji.

Simran, you speak the truth. So how come you liked a post of Harsharan where he calls me a mad dog who will give rabies to others on this forum, if I am not banned from the site. I see no honesty here. I see a one sided attack on me. You posted many Gurbani kirtan shabads on this topic. Can you please point to me where in those shabads it says to favor a person who insults another?

RAAG MAAROO,

BANI SREE GURU ARJUN DEV MAHARAJ

mwrU mhlw 5 (1018-14)
maaroo mehlaa 5
Maaroo, Fifth Mehl

Awau jI qU Awau hmwrY hir jsu sRvn sunwvnw ]1] rhwau ]
aa-o jee too aa-o hamaarai har jas sarvan sunaavanaa. ||1|| rahaa-o.
Please come, O please come into the home of my heart, that I may hear with my ears the Lord's Praises. ||1||Pause||

quDu Awvq myrw mnu qnu hirAw hir jsu qum sMig gwvnw ]1]
tuDh aavat mayraa man tan hari-aa har jas tum sang gaavnaa. ||1||
With your coming, my soul and body are rejuvenated, and I sing with you the Lord's Praises. ||1||

sMq ik®pw qy ihrdY vwsY dUjw Bwau imtwvnw ]2]
sant kirpaa tay hirdai vaasai doojaa bhaa-o mitaavanaa. ||2||
By the Grace of the Saint, the Lord dwells within the heart, and the love of duality is eradicated. ||2||

Bgq dieAw qy buiD prgwsY durmiq dUK qjwvnw ]3]
bhagat da-i-aa tay buDh pargaasai durmat dookh tajaavanaa. ||3||
By the kindness of the devotee, the intellect is enlightened, and pain and evil-mindedness are eradicated. ||3||

drsnu Bytq hoq punIqw punrip griB n pwvnw ]4]
darsan bhaytat hot puneetaa punrap garabh na paavnaa. ||4||
Beholding the Blessed Vision of His Darshan, one is sanctified, and is no longer consigned to the womb of reincarnation. ||4||

nau iniD iriD isiD pweI jo qumrY min Bwvnw ]5]
na-o niDh riDh siDh paa-ee jo tumrai man bhaavnaa. ||5||
The nine treasures, wealth and miraculous spiritual powers are obtained, by one who is pleasing to Your mind. ||5||

sMq ibnw mY Qwau n koeI Avr n sUJY jwvnw ]6]
sant binaa mai thaa-o na ko-ee avar na soojhai jaavnaa. ||6||
Without the Saint, I have no place of rest at all; I cannot think of any other place to go. ||6||

moih inrgun kau koie n rwKY sMqw sMig smwvnw ]7]
mohi nirgun ka-o ko-ay na raakhai santaa sang samaavanaa. ||7||
I am unworthy; no one gives me sanctuary. But in the Society of the Saints, I merge in God. ||7||

khu nwnk guir clqu idKwieAw mn mDy hir hir rwvnw ]8]2]5]
kaho naanak gur chalat dikhaa-i-aa man maDhay har har raavnaa. ||8||2||5||
Says Nanak, the Guru has revealed this miracle; within my mind, I enjoy the Lord, Har, Har. ||8||2||5||

Today I was listening this beautiful Shabad, found it very sweet and meaningful, thought sharing it with the Sangat.

Sat Sree Akal.

Because I didn't like the whole post. I liked the content of the post. If you realise there is more in that post, and I don't wish to get involved in your debate. Yes I do speak the truth, maybe you should lay off his posts too, picking out one line sentences. You are no better either when it comes to attacking somebody's posts, you like the rest of us too, but you have your own style of doing it, a clever one that is which I seen.

I believe you are sending out conflicting statements. Above you say, you don't like the whole post, but a few post down you say this:

You may give examples so as one can understand better what you write, but it's quite evident to me that the majority, actually all of your posts only write about Waheguru.

Can you please clear up this confusion. Does Harsharan only speak about Vaheguru or do you only like partially his post because he insults others?

Guest Jacfsing2

I believe you are sending out conflicting statements. Above you say, you don't like the whole post, but a few post down you say this:Can you please clear up this confusion. Does Harsharan only speak about Vaheguru or do you only like partially his post because he insults others?

Is there a reason you don't like Harsharan? (Really you should read what Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji, Vaheguru himself, said to Babbar in Babbar bani, or what Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji said to Aurangzeb in Zarfarnama).

ONLY EXPERIENCE PROVIDES TRUE KNOWLEDGE

We may spend all our lives praising Wahiguru, but if we do not experience it by ourselves, we can not get Him.

Mere talking or listening does not take us to Him.

It is our "karnee", our sincere efforts, in the form of bhakti, which takes us closer to Him.

Let us face the reality.

Wahiguru is inside us.

But inside ourselves, we pay no attention. We are lost and entangled outside; there where, all is maya ....

That is why our Guru Sahibans, have stressed upon only one true bhakti, which is Nam Bhakti, Nam Simran, Nam Abhyaas, which draws all our attention from outside, and makes us concentrate upon only one eternal Truth, namely Wahiguru.

It is only then, when we experience by ourselves, the bliss of Wahiguru.

That is why, the bani says: "Jin Har japiyaa, se Har hoeeyaa"

This is the only road(Nam Bhakti) which takes us, to His Charan Kamal.
Sat Sree Akal.