Guest Jacfsing2

Refrain from personal insults. "holes in a head" doesn't constitute any sort of positive discussion and is a direct insult. Stay objective in discussions.

You mods really want to kick out any good sane person on this website don't you? I personally thought this was just a hatred towards me, but @Harsharan000 now? He's one of the most respectful members on this website. I hope Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji frees you like he did Sajjan Thug or how Dhan Dhan Sri Guru HarKrishan made Chachu become intelligent.

Thanks brother Jacfsing2 and Simran Pen jee for your kind words and moral support.

It is only for people like you being worth here.

at Sree Akal.

It's also for people like you and other respectable members that we are here too. There is so much that we can learn from your posts, but the fact is we forget what we are really here for and get stuck in unwanted stress, which is not good for our souls.

Kira ji was a good poster, many a thing I could learn from his posts.

Guest Jacfsing2

It's also for people like you and other respectable members that we are here too. There is so much that we can learn from your posts, but the fact is we forget what we are really here for and get stuck in unwanted stress, which is not good for our souls.

Kira ji was a good poster, many a thing I could learn from his posts.

I can agree with that "Kira" was one of the good people on this site, sometimes this site can be stressful, especially when certain groups just argue with each other without common respect.

the fact is we forget what we are really here for and get stuck in unwanted stress, which is not good for our souls.

!!! So much truth in this statement Pen Jee !!!

We are here just to sing His Glory and share the bliss derived from it with all the sangat, and the more we share, it does not diminish, rather the more it grows and becomes stronger.

But the problems arise, when, some due to their ahankar, jealousy, envy, hatred, untruthfulness....they want to get into the main picture, thus put Him out from the scene.

And this can not be tolerated, neither should be.... Because, we are nobody, and He is Sachay Patshah.

In these cases, those who promote disharmony with their manmukhta, should be expelled.

Thus If the mad dog is sacrificed, there is no danger of contracting rabies ....

Sat Sree Akal.

Refrain from personal insults. "holes in a head" doesn't constitute any sort of positive discussion and is a direct insult. Stay objective in discussions.

Respected Mod,

the quote you have presented above is not accurate, as it is not presented in the exact context, neither is an insult thus.

Because, I was saying so as a metaphor.

The exact sentence was :

The holes in his head are due to: ahankar, fakeness, envy, so naturally anything poured into it, gets leaked out, and thus he remains as evil as his original nature.

i am obviously not talking about physical holes, but about his mental holes, and that also due to his ahankar,fakeness and envy....

And when you say to stay objective in discussions, I agree with that, but that could only be possible, if that poster, wanted or had genuinely something to discuss about.

But because of his personal differences with me since a couple of years, he continously keeps on discrediting whatever I write, even tries to put people against me...and many of his such mistakes I had been overlooking, thinking he may change for better, but no, he keeps on escalating in his hatred, and Mod jee, everythinhg has a limit, beyond which it is not tolerateable, one just explodes.

The fact is, I do not agree even 1% of what he writes or says, but then too I never point him out, neither anyone else, that is not my style.

I just leave him, beleiving it is not his time yet...but that does not mean, i drag him and make fool of him... you see nobody is perfect, begining with myself.

You see, there are hundreds of members here, and how come it is always that very same person who always see you as wrong?

When he himself has not descended direct from the heavens

It has no logic ... I am not saying I am perfect, but, anytime I try to sing His mahima, His wadeeaye, he comes in between, and spreads his manmukhta, just because he dislikes me, which to an extent I can understand and accept, but, what I do not understand, if he is supposed to love Wahiguru, and me too, what the hell problem is? I am not promoting myself or any of my business, come on man, it is only Wahiguru Akal Purukh

I hope it is clear :only Wahiguru Akal purukh and His Nao, above all and everything.

I humbly ask for forgivness, if anyone has felt bad, but I had to say all this, so that nobody judges wrongly me just like that without knowing the whole story .

I am not like that at the bottom of my heart, I am quite tolerant, because I myself am imperfect, but, if anyone wants problems, he will surely get them ....

I usually have no problems with anyone, you may check all my posts since I joined this web 5 years ago, most of the members here are real angles, i am not going to name them, as it would not be fair, cause I may omit some names, but the fact is, they are very good gursikhs, and I admire that quality in them.

Sat Sree Akal.

Guest Jacfsing2

Respected Mod,

the quote you have presented above is not accurate, as it is not presented in the exact context, neither is an insult thus.

Because, I was saying so as a metaphor.

The exact sentence was :

The holes in his head are due to: ahankar, fakeness, envy, so naturally anything poured into it, gets leaked out, and thus he remains as evil as his original nature.

i am obviously not talking about physical holes, but about his mental holes, and that also due to his ahankar,fakeness and envy....

And when you say to stay objective in discussions, I agree with that, but that could only be possible, if that poster, wanted or had genuinely something to discuss about.

But because of his personal differences with me since a couple of years, he continously keeps on discrediting whatever I write, even tries to put people against me...and many of his such mistakes I had been overlooking, thinking he may change for better, but no, he keeps on escalating in his hatred, and Mod jee, everythinhg has a limit, beyond which it is not tolerateable, one just explodes.

The fact is, I do not agree even 1% of what he writes or says, but then too I never point him out, neither anyone else, that is not my style.

I just leave him, beleiving it is not his time yet...but that does not mean, i drag him and make fool of him... you see nobody is perfect, begining with myself.

You see, there are hundreds of members here, and how come it is always that very same person who always see you as wrong?

When he himself has not descended direct from the heavens

It has no logic ... I am not saying I am perfect, but, anytime I try to sing His mahima, His wadeeaye, he comes in between, and spreads his manmukhta, just because he dislikes me, which to an extent I can understand and accept, but, what I do not understand, if he is supposed to love Wahiguru, and me too, what the hell problem is? I am not promoting myself or any of my business, come on man, it is only Wahiguru Akal Purukh

I hope it is clear :only Wahiguru Akal purukh and His Nao, above all and everything.

I humbly ask for forgivness, if anyone has felt bad, but I had to say all this, so that nobody judges wrongly me just like that without knowing the whole story .

I am not like that at the bottom of my heart, I am quite tolerant, because I myself am imperfect, but, if anyone wants problems, he will surely get them ....

I usually have no problems with anyone, you may check all my posts since I joined this web 5 years ago, most of the members here are real angles, i am not going to name them, as it would not be fair, cause I may omit some names, but the fact is, they are very good gursikhs, and I admire that quality in them.

Sat Sree Akal.

Vaheguru! ?