Our Deepest Fear.....

Our Deepest Fear Is Not That We Are Inadequate.
Our Deepest Fear Is That We Are Powerful Beyond Measure.
It Is Our Light, Not Our Darkness That Most Frightens Us.

We Ask Ourselves, Who Am I To Be Brilliant,

Gorgeous, Talented, Fabulous?
Actually, Who ...Are You Not To Be?
You Are A C
hild Of God

Your Playing Small Does Not Serve The World.
There Is Nothing Enlightened About Shrinking

So That Other People Won't Feel Insecure Around You.
We Are All Meant To Shine, As Children Do.

We Were Born To Make Manifest The G
lory Of God
That Is Within Us.
It's Not Just In Some Of Us; It's In Everyone.
And As We Let Our Own Light Shine,

We Unconsciously Give Other People Permission To Do The Same.
As We Are Liberated From Our Own Fear,

Our Presence Automatically Liberates Others.”

Swami Vivekananda

Definition of Love

Do You Know Why Love Is Blind?

Love Is Blind Coz....
"Your Mom Started To Love You Before Seeing Your Face"

Everyone May Not Be Good
But, There's Always Something Good In Everyone

Never Judge Anyone Shortly.
Coz Every Saint Has A Past
And Every Sinner Has A Future

Always Ask God To Give You What You Deserve,

Not What You Desire
Coz Your Desires May Be Few, But You Deserve A Lot

You Can't Tap Your Back For A Job Well Done.
You Can't Hug Yourself For Comfort
You Can't Cry On Your Shoulders, When Tears Fall.
That's Why You Have Friends In Life,

Let The Relationship Continue To Grow.

True Friends Are Those You Care For,

Without Hesitations,
Without Limitations,

Forgive Without Any Explanations,

And Love Even With Little Communication.

Naam Simran

We may wonder why our Guru Sahibans stress so much on Naam Simran...

The thing is, there in Sach Khand, only Wahiguru Nirankar exists. And as we all know, also, the Unstruck melody of Shabad resounds forever.....

In that way, we have to fill up our beings with His Name, to that extent, that when we are full with it, we become used to it and we will not have any problem there, as there is no Tv, radio, magazines, mobiles, inetrnet and so on.....

It has been seen many a times, people feel insecure, as they are so engrossed in this mayavee creation, that they find it boring even to listen any issues on God and spirituality....

Wahiguru is no less, in that sense.

He has a purpose for us with His Simran, that while living here we become used to the bliss derived from His Simran, that like just as children depend on milk alone, similarly, we also get used with the Simran of His Naam, that much, that with time, each pore, each cell of our being, is filled with His Naam, thus only, can we merge in the Naam there, by His Kirpa.

Sat Sree Akal.

What to ask from Wahiguru?

The whole world asks for things from Wahiguru. Some ask wisdom, others health, wealth, children, name, fame, and a countless list of wishes or trishnas.

And all that would be nothing, but maya, koorr...

Many will say, the best thing will be in us doing His bhakti as per my understanding, like jap, tap, poojas, paaths, fastings, bathings, pilgrimages, etc.

But Sant Janas, Guru Sahibans, being an example themselves, clear all our doubts and tell us what to exactly ask from Wahiguru.

Following are some words on this matter, by our beloved Fifth Patshahee, in His Bani Raag Suhi:

ਕਿਰਪਾ ਕੀਜੈ ਸਾ ਮਤਿ ਦੀਜੈ ਆਠ ਪਹਰ ਤੁਧੁ ਧਿਆਈ

Kirapaa Keejai Saa Math Dheejai Aath Pehar Thudhh Dhhiaaee

किरपा कीजै सा मति दीजै आठ पहर तुधु धिआई

Show Your Mercy, and bless me with such understanding, that I may meditate on You, twenty-four hours a day.

If we pay a bit of attention to these words, we observe that Guru Jee is asking Wahiguru, that please bless me to meditate on you for all the 24 hoursof the day.

Do we know why is He saying so? Have we ever stopped to think why about it?

Because Guru Sahibans know, the moment they leave us a bit free, we moorakhs will do our manmat outer dharmic practices.

So in order to make sure, that we abide by Gurmat, He is being an example for us, that, it is only His Chintan, His Dhyan, His Naam Simran, which should be considered as real Bhakti, and which is accepted in His Darbar, thus should be done or carried out, not as something occasional or lightly, but regularly everday and that too as much as possible, because it is the only spiritual wealth which we shall carry with us at departure from this plane.

Sat Sree Akal.

What to ask from Wahiguru?

The whole world asks for things from Wahiguru. Some ask wisdom, others health, wealth, children, name, fame, and a countless list of wishes or trishnas.

And all that would be nothing, but maya, koorr...

Many will say, the best thing will be in us doing His bhakti as per my understanding, like jap, tap, poojas, paaths, fastings, bathings, pilgrimages, etc.

But Sant Janas, Guru Sahibans, being an example themselves, clear all our doubts and tell us what to exactly ask from Wahiguru.

Following are some words on this matter, by our beloved Fifth Patshahee, in His Bani Raag Suhi:

ਕਿਰਪਾ ਕੀਜੈ ਸਾ ਮਤਿ ਦੀਜੈ ਆਠ ਪਹਰ ਤੁਧੁ ਧਿਆਈ

Kirapaa Keejai Saa Math Dheejai Aath Pehar Thudhh Dhhiaaee

किरपा कीजै सा मति दीजै आठ पहर तुधु धिआई

Show Your Mercy, and bless me with such understanding, that I may meditate on You, twenty-four hours a day.

If we pay a bit of attention to these words, we observe that Guru Jee is asking Wahiguru, that please bless me to meditate on you for all the 24 hoursof the day.

Do we know why is He saying so? Have we ever stopped to think why about it?

Because Guru Sahibans know, the moment they leave us a bit free, we moorakhs will do our manmat outer dharmic parctices.

So in order to make sure, that we abide by Gurmat, He is being an example for us, that, it is only His Chintan, His Dhyan, His Naam Simran, which should be considered as real Bhakti, and which is accepted in His Darbar, thus should be done or carried out, not as something occasional or lightly, but regularly everday and that too as much as possible, because it is the only spiritual wealth which we sahll carry with us at departure from this plane.

Sat Sree Akal.

Nice post Paji. Reading reminded me of the following shabad:

Bhai Gurdas Vaaran

The Guru is all powerful

ਗੁਰੂ ਸਰਬ ਤੋਂ ਸਮਰੱਥ

Displaying Vaar 27, Pauri 15 of 23

੧੫ : ਗੁਰੂ ਸਰਬ ਤੋਂ ਸਮਰੱਥ ਹੈ

ਦਾਤਾ ਓਹੁ ਨ ਮੰਗੀਐ ਫਿਰਿ ਮੰਗਣਿ ਜਾਈਐ।

Daataa Aohu N Mangeeai Dhiri Mangani Jaaeeai.

दाता ओहु न मंगीऐ फिरि मंगणि जाईऐ ।

Ask not for a giver from whom you shall have to appeal to another

1 ਵਾਰਾਂ ਭਾਈ ਗੁਰਦਾਸ : ਵਾਰ ੨੭ ਪਉੜੀ ੧੫ ਪੰ. ੧

ਹੋਛਾ ਸਾਹੁ ਨ ਕੀਚਈ ਫਿਰਿ ਪਛੋਤਾਈਐ।

Hochhaa Saahu N Keechaee Dhiri Pachhotaaeeai.

होछा साहु न कीचई फिरि पछोताईऐ ।

Employ not a brusque banker who will afterwords make you repent.

2 ਵਾਰਾਂ ਭਾਈ ਗੁਰਦਾਸ : ਵਾਰ ੨੭ ਪਉੜੀ ੧੫ ਪੰ. ੨

ਸਾਹਿਬੁ ਓਹੁ ਨ ਸੇਵੀਐ ਜਮ ਡੰਡੁ ਸਹਾਈਐ।

Saahibu Aohu N Sayveeai Jam Dandu Sahaaeeai.

साहिबु ओहु न सेवीऐ जम डंडु सहाईऐ ।

Serve not such a master as will render you liable to death's punishment.

3 ਵਾਰਾਂ ਭਾਈ ਗੁਰਦਾਸ : ਵਾਰ ੨੭ ਪਉੜੀ ੧੫ ਪੰ. ੩

ਹਉਮੈ ਰੋਗੁ ਨ ਕਟਈ ਓਹੁ ਵੈਦੁ ਨ ਲਾਈਐ।

Haoumai Rogu N Kataee Aohu Vaidu N Laaeeai.

हउमै रोगु न कटई ओहु वैदु न लाईऐ ।

Engage not a physician who cannot cure the malady of pride.

4 ਵਾਰਾਂ ਭਾਈ ਗੁਰਦਾਸ : ਵਾਰ ੨੭ ਪਉੜੀ ੧੫ ਪੰ. ੪

ਦੁਰਮਤਿ ਮੈਲੁ ਨ ਉਤਰੈ ਕਿਉਂ ਤੀਰਥਿ ਨਾਈਐ।

Duramati Mailu N Outarai Kiu Teeradi Naaeeai.

दुरमति मैलु न उतरै किउ तीरथि नाईऐ ।

What is the use of bathing the body at the places of pilgrimages if the filth of evil inclinations is not cleansed.

5 ਵਾਰਾਂ ਭਾਈ ਗੁਰਦਾਸ : ਵਾਰ ੨੭ ਪਉੜੀ ੧੫ ਪੰ. ੫

ਪੀਰ ਮੁਰੀਦਾਂ ਪਿਰਹੜੀ ਸੁਖ ਸਹਜਿ ਸਮਾਈਐ।

Peer Mureedaan Piraharhee Soukh Sahaji Samaaeeai ॥15॥

पीर मुरीदां पिरहड़ी सुख सहजि समाईऐ ॥१५॥

The love between the Guru and the disciples brings happiness and composure.

6 ਵਾਰਾਂ ਭਾਈ ਗੁਰਦਾਸ : ਵਾਰ ੨੭ ਪਉੜੀ ੧੫ ਪੰ. ੬

Some old memories ?. Waheguru ??

GIVE IT SOME THOUGHT,

MY FRIENDS....

Wisdom and Virtue, combined

with Humanity, makes a Person.

Words of Wisdom for modern day living.

When we are in heaven -

Our money is still in the bank.

When we are alive - We don't have enough money to spend.

When we are gone - There is still a lot of money not spent.

One tycoon in China passed away. His widow, with $1.9 billion in the bank, remarried his chauffeur.

His chauffeur said, "All the while I thought I was working for my boss.

Now I realize that my boss was all the time working for me ! "

The cruel reality is:

It is more important to be strong and healthy than to have more wealth.

So we must strive to have a strong and healthy body-- it doesn't matter who is working for whom.

A high-end mobile phone --

70% of the functions are useless

An expensive car - 70% of the speed is not needed

A luxurious villa - 70% of the space is not occupied

A whole wardrobe of clothes -

70% of it is not worn

A whole life of earning -

70% is for other people to use. So we must protect and make full use of our 30%.

Go for medical exams even if you are not sick

Drink more water even if you are not thirsty

Must let go even when you are faced with grave problems

Must give in even if you are in the right.

Must be humble even though you are very powerful.

Must be content

even if you are not rich.

Must exercise even when you are very busy.

LIFE IS SHORT -

SO LIVE LIFE TO THE FULLEST.

DON'T BECOME THE RICHEST MAN IN THE CEMETERY!!

*But, become spiritual wise as rich as you can, by doing as much as Bhajan bandagee as you can, because this is the only wealth which we can carry with us into His Darbar.

Sat Sree Akal.

SOME TIPS ON HOW TO LIVE GRACEFULLY ...

Many people feel unhappy, health-wise and security-wise, after 60 years of age, owing to the diminishing importance given to them and their opinions.
But, it need not be so, if only we understand the basic principles of life
and follow them scrupulously. Here are ten mantras to age gracefully and
make life after retirement pleasant.

1. Never say ‘I am aged' : There are three ages, chronological, biological,and psychological. The first is calculated based on our date of birth; the second is determined by the health conditions; the third is how old we feel we are. While we don't have control over the first, we can take care of our health with good diet, exercise and a cheerful attitude. A positive attitude and optimistic thinking can reverse the third age.

2. Health is wealth: If you really love your kith and kin, taking care of your health should be your priority. Thus, you will not be a burden to them.
Have an annual health check-up and take the prescribed medicines regularly. Do take health insurance coverage.

3. Money is important: Money is essential for meeting the basic necessities of life, keeping good health and earning family respect and security. Don't spend beyond your means even for your children. You have lived for them all through and it is time you enjoyed a harmonious life with your spouse. If your children are grateful and they take care of you, you are blessed. But,never take it for granted.

4. Relaxation and recreation: The most relaxing and recreating forces are a healthy religious attitude, good sleep, music and laughter. Have faith in God, learn to sleep well, love good music and see the funnyside of life.

5. Time is precious: It is almost like holding a horses' reins. When they are in your hands, you can control them. Imagine that every day you are born again. Yesterday is a cancelled cheque. Tomorrow is a promissory note. Today is ready cash - use it profitably. Live this moment; live it fully, now, in the present time.

6. Change is the only permanent thing: We should accept change - it is inevitable. The only way to make sense out of change is to join in the
dance. Change has brought about many pleasant things.
We should be happy that our children are blessed.

Try to change your position from darkness(spiritual ignorance) to the enlightment, in the company of true Saints. This changes our sadness into true joy.

7. Enlightened selfishness: All of us are basically selfish. Whatever we do, we expect something in return. We should definitely be grateful to those who stood by us. But, our focus should be on the internal satisfaction and the happiness we derive by doing good for others, without expecting anything in return. Perform a random act of kindness daily.
If not anything else, at least pray sincerely, to live in accordance and harmony, with the laws of Nature.

8. Forget and forgive: Don't be bothered too much about others' mistakes. We are not spiritual enough to show our other cheek when we are slapped in one. But for the sake of our own health and happiness, let us forgive and forget them. Otherwise, we will be only increasing our blood pressure.
By forgiving, we gain peace for ourselves.

9. Everything has a purpose: Take life as it comes. Accept yourself as you are and also accept others for what they are. Everybody is unique and is right in his own way.

10. Overcome the fear of death: We all know that one day we have to leave this world. Still we are afraid of death. We think that our spouse and children will be unable to withstand our loss. But the truth is no one is going to die for you; they may be depressed for some time. Time heals everything and they will go on.

WORDS OF WISDOM

Always Remember To Forget
The Things That Made You Sad
But Never Forget To Remember
The Things That Made You Glad.

The Friends That Proved Untrue.
But Don't Forget To Remember
Those That Have Stuck By You.

The Troubles That Have Passed Away.
But Never Forget To Remember