ੴ ਸਤਿਗੁਰ ਪ੍ਰਸਾਦਿ ॥

ੴ सतिगुर प्रसादि ॥

Ik▫oaʼnkār saṯgur parsāḏ.

There is but one God. By True Guru's grace, He is obtained.

ਰਾਮਕਲੀ ਮਹਲਾ ੩ ਘਰੁ ੧ ॥

रामकली महला ३ घरु १ ॥

Rāmkalī mėhlā 3 gẖar 1.

Ramkali 3rd Guru.

ਸਤਜੁਗਿ ਸਚੁ ਕਹੈ ਸਭੁ ਕੋਈ ॥

सतजुगि सचु कहै सभु कोई ॥

Saṯjug sacẖ kahai sabẖ ko▫ī.

In the gold-age, everyone spoke the truth.

ਘਰਿ ਘਰਿ ਭਗਤਿ ਗੁਰਮੁਖਿ ਹੋਈ ॥

घरि घरि भगति गुरमुखि होई ॥

Gẖar gẖar bẖagaṯ gurmukẖ ho▫ī.

In every house the Lord's devotional service was performed by the Guru's grace.

ਸਤਜੁਗਿ ਧਰਮੁ ਪੈਰ ਹੈ ਚਾਰਿ ॥

सतजुगि धरमु पैर है चारि ॥

Saṯjug ḏẖaram pair hai cẖār.

In the True age, religion had four legs or feet.

ਗੁਰਮੁਖਿ ਬੂਝੈ ਕੋ ਬੀਚਾਰਿ ॥੧॥

गुरमुखि बूझै को बीचारि ॥१॥

Gurmukẖ būjẖai ko bīcẖār. ||1||

By Guru's grace, a few understand this through the Name.

ਜੁਗ ਚਾਰੇ ਨਾਮਿ ਵਡਿਆਈ ਹੋਈ ॥

जुग चारे नामि वडिआई होई ॥

Jug cẖāre nām vadi▫ā▫ī ho▫ī.

In all the four ages glory is obtained through the Name.

ਜਿ ਨਾਮਿ ਲਾਗੈ ਸੋ ਮੁਕਤਿ ਹੋਵੈ ਗੁਰ ਬਿਨੁ ਨਾਮੁ ਨ ਪਾਵੈ ਕੋਈ ॥੧॥ ਰਹਾਉ ॥

जि नामि लागै सो मुकति होवै गुर बिनु नामु न पावै कोई ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥

Jė nām lāgai so mukaṯ hovai gur bin nām na pāvai ko▫ī. ||1|| rahā▫o.

He who clings to the Name is emancipated but, without the Guru, no one obtains the Name. Pause.

ਤ੍ਰੇਤੈ ਇਕ ਕਲ ਕੀਨੀ ਦੂਰਿ ॥

त्रेतै इक कल कीनी दूरि ॥

Ŧareṯai ik kal kīnī ḏūr.

In the sliver-age one leg was removed.

ਪਾਖੰਡੁ ਵਰਤਿਆ ਹਰਿ ਜਾਣਨਿ ਦੂਰਿ ॥

पाखंडु वरतिआ हरि जाणनि दूरि ॥

Pakẖand varṯi▫ā har jāṇan ḏūr.

Hypocrisy became prevalent and man deemed the Lord far.

ਗੁਰਮੁਖਿ ਬੂਝੈ ਸੋਝੀ ਹੋਈ ॥

गुरमुखि बूझै सोझी होई ॥

Gurmukẖ būjẖai sojẖī ho▫ī.

By Guru's grace, obtaining Divine comprehension,,

ਅੰਤਰਿ ਨਾਮੁ ਵਸੈ ਸੁਖੁ ਹੋਈ ॥੨॥

अंतरि नामु वसै सुखु होई ॥२॥

Anṯar nām vasai sukẖ ho▫ī. ||2||

one did know the Lord and enshrining the Name in his mind acquired peace.

ਦੁਆਪੁਰਿ ਦੂਜੈ ਦੁਬਿਧਾ ਹੋਇ ॥

दुआपुरि दूजै दुबिधा होइ ॥

Ḏu▫āpur ḏūjai ḏubiḏẖā ho▫e.

In the Brass-age, duality and double-mindedness arose.

ਭਰਮਿ ਭੁਲਾਨੇ ਜਾਣਹਿ ਦੋਇ ॥

भरमि भुलाने जाणहि दोइ ॥

Bẖaram bẖulāne jāṇėh ḏo▫e.

Straying in doubt, men thought the Creator and creation separate.

ਦੁਆਪੁਰਿ ਧਰਮਿ ਦੁਇ ਪੈਰ ਰਖਾਏ ॥

दुआपुरि धरमि दुइ पैर रखाए ॥

Ḏu▫āpur ḏẖaram ḏu▫e pair rakẖā▫e.

In Dwapar-age, religion was left with only two feet.

ਗੁਰਮੁਖਿ ਹੋਵੈ ਤ ਨਾਮੁ ਦ੍ਰਿੜਾਏ ॥੩॥

गुरमुखि होवै त नामु द्रिड़ाए ॥३॥

Gurmukẖ hovai ṯa nām driṛ▫ā▫e. ||3||

If he turns Guru-ward, then the Name is firmly implanted in his mind.

ਕਲਜੁਗਿ ਧਰਮ ਕਲਾ ਇਕ ਰਹਾਏ ॥

कलजुगि धरम कला इक रहाए ॥

Kaljug ḏẖaram kalā ik rahā▫e.

In the iron-age, religion was left with one power alone.

ਇਕ ਪੈਰਿ ਚਲੈ ਮਾਇਆ ਮੋਹੁ ਵਧਾਏ ॥

इक पैरि चलै माइआ मोहु वधाए ॥

Ik pair cẖalai mā▫i▫ā moh vaḏẖā▫e.

It walks on one foot and the love of mammon has increased.

ਮਾਇਆ ਮੋਹੁ ਅਤਿ ਗੁਬਾਰੁ ॥

माइआ मोहु अति गुबारु ॥

Mā▫i▫ā moh aṯ gubār.

Love of wealth produces excessive darkness.

ਸਤਗੁਰੁ ਭੇਟੈ ਨਾਮਿ ਉਧਾਰੁ ॥੪॥

सतगुरु भेटै नामि उधारु ॥४॥

Saṯgur bẖetai nām uḏẖār. ||4||

If man meets the True Guru, he emancipates him through the Name.

ਸਭ ਜੁਗ ਮਹਿ ਸਾਚਾ ਏਕੋ ਸੋਈ ॥

सभ जुग महि साचा एको सोई ॥

Sabẖ jug mėh sācẖā eko so▫ī.

In all the ages, there is only the on True Lord.

ਸਭ ਮਹਿ ਸਚੁ ਦੂਜਾ ਨਹੀ ਕੋਈ ॥

सभ महि सचु दूजा नही कोई ॥

Sabẖ mėh sacẖ ḏūjā nahī ko▫ī.

Amongst all, is the True One. There is not another.

ਸਾਚੀ ਕੀਰਤਿ ਸਚੁ ਸੁਖੁ ਹੋਈ ॥

साची कीरति सचु सुखु होई ॥

Sācẖī kīraṯ sacẖ sukẖ ho▫ī.

Praising True Lord, true peace is procured.

ਗੁਰਮੁਖਿ ਨਾਮੁ ਵਖਾਣੈ ਕੋਈ ॥੫॥

गुरमुखि नामु वखाणै कोई ॥५॥

Gurmukẖ nām vakẖāṇai ko▫ī. ||5||

Rare is the person, who utter the Name, through the Guru.

ਸਭ ਜੁਗ ਮਹਿ ਨਾਮੁ ਊਤਮੁ ਹੋਈ ॥

सभ जुग महि नामु ऊतमु होई ॥

Sabẖ jug mėh nām ūṯam ho▫ī.

In all the ages, the Name is the most sublime.

ਗੁਰਮੁਖਿ ਵਿਰਲਾ ਬੂਝੈ ਕੋਈ ॥

गुरमुखि विरला बूझै कोई ॥

Gurmukẖ virlā būjẖai ko▫ī.

By Guru's grace, hardly any one understands this thing.

ਹਰਿ ਨਾਮੁ ਧਿਆਏ ਭਗਤੁ ਜਨੁ ਸੋਈ ॥

हरि नामु धिआए भगतु जनु सोई ॥

Har nām ḏẖi▫ā▫e bẖagaṯ jan so▫ī.

He, who meditates on the Lord's Name, is the saintly person.

ਨਾਨਕ ਜੁਗਿ ਜੁਗਿ ਨਾਮਿ ਵਡਿਆਈ ਹੋਈ ॥੬॥੧॥

नानक जुगि जुगि नामि वडिआई होई ॥६॥१॥

Nānak jug jug nām vadi▫ā▫ī ho▫ī. ||6||1||

Nanak, in every age, the mortal obtains greatness through the Lord's Name.

SGGS Ang 880.

ਏਕੁ ਸਬਦੁ ਬੀਚਾਰੀਐ ਜਾ ਤੂ ਤਾ ਕਿਆ ਹੋਰਿ

Eaek Sabadh Beechaareeai Jaa Thoo Thaa Kiaa Hor

एकु सबदु बीचारीऐ जा तू ता किआ होरि

I dwell upon the One Word of the Shabad. You are mine-what else do I need?

Raag Sree Raag, Bani Satguru Nanak Dev Maharaj.

In this tuk above of First Patsahhee, He is telling us, that when one does His Bhakti as per means of His Simran; that is most complete Bhakti which we can offer Him.

We need not do anything else. As He says: Jhaa toon taa kia hor? When Sachay Patshah Wahiguru is with us, who else do we need to please or satisfy.

There is a saying: haathee ke pau meh, sabh ka pau.

Let us fear none, that if I do not worship this or that, or do not do this or that, something bad may happen..., or, let me worship several, in case if someone fails, there are still some to surely assist me...what a petty or narrow minded thinking.

He Wahiguru, is the adhaar of all. And all means, all deities all entities. So if anyone has anything, it is had from Him; so, is it not wise to directly worship Wahiguru rather than the lower deities or gods?

We all know, we are made of 5 tattwas and three gunas(sato, rajo and tamo). But in devoting ourselves to Wahiguru or to others, there is a huge difference.

For example Ravan, was asur or rakshash from mother´s side, he had much of rajo and tamo gun, and as we all know, he worshipped Brahma and Shiva very much with penance, and he had their darshan and asked for boons, and he almost became invincible....

But let us ask ourselves, did his severe bhakti ever removed the evil roots in him ?

Did his kaam, krodh, lobh, moh or ahankar ever diminish? Inspite of doing so much bhakti, and having darshans of the gods,he died like a dog, as the evil in him got even multiplied

On the other side, the elephant who offered a flower to Narayan, when attacked by a crocodile, had much of sato gun..... and was helped by Vishnu Jee, who took him to his abode in Baikunth

So we can see, by worshipping these gods and godesses, and with any of the three gunas or combined among them, we can at most reach their abodes, which are much within the realms of Maya, and even with our deep bhakti and reverence for them, our basic nature does not change.

On the other side, the Bani tells us : Prabh ka simran, man kee mael jae, Prabh ka Simran trishna sabh bhoojeeye, Prabh ka Simran garbh na baseh and so on ......with His bhakti.

This makes us to think. That no matter even if we are full of sins, or nothing of sato gun , but much much of rajo and tamo gun, or even be a rakshash, then too, by the Bhakti of His Simran, all the filthy layers of sanskaras, of karmas, of desires .... upon us,. get removed and thus we get freed from the wheel of eighty four.

Even if we are illiterate or donkeys, than too, by His Bhakti we become Brahmgyanis.

So if by worshipping Wahiguru we attract divine virtues and ony goodness, why should we waste our time on stone worthy deities or entities in comparison with Wahiguru, howsoever fascinating they may seem to us?

Who knows, what amount of swasaas are remained in our destiny....

Then too, we must bear in mind, only those can worship Him, to those whom wants to do so ...

it is not in our hands at all to worship Him, no matter howsoever chaturaaee or plannings we may do ....

Just to conclude, if we have even a penny of common sense, let us do the real bhakti of worshipping Him alone.

None other deserve it.

Only He, Sachay Patshah Wahiguru Akal Purukh.

Saacha Sahib, Sachaa Nao.

Only the Bhakti of the one Truthful and eternal Wahiguru, can bring in us purity, serenity, peace, bliss, and unquenchable hunger and thirst of loving Him at all times.

Sat Sree Akal.

Simran Pen Jee,

both the videos posted by you above are just precious jewels of wisdom and of truth.

Thank you jee.

Sat Sree Akal.

Harsharan paji, Thank you Ji to Maharaj Ji, Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Granth Granth Sahib Ji ?? ? for allowing us to have a glimpse of the wonderful radiance of the precious jewels upon us Ji.

ਏਕੁ ਸਬਦੁ ਬੀਚਾਰੀਐ ਜਾ ਤੂ ਤਾ ਕਿਆ ਹੋਰਿ

Eaek Sabadh Beechaareeai Jaa Thoo Thaa Kiaa Hor

एकु सबदु बीचारीऐ जा तू ता किआ होरि

I dwell upon the One Word of the Shabad. You are mine-what else do I need?

Raag Sree Raag, Bani Satguru Nanak Dev Maharaj.

In this tuk above of First Patsahhee, He is telling us, that when one does His Bhakti as per means of His Simran; that is most complete Bhakti which we can offer Him.

We need not do anything else. As He says: Jhaa toon taa kia hor? When Sachay Patshah Wahiguru is with us, who else do we need to please or satisfy.

There is a saying: haathee ke pau meh, sabh ka pau.

Let us fear none, that if I do not worship this or that, or do not do this or that, something bad may happen..., or, let me worship several, in case if someone fails, there are still some to surely assist me...what a petty or narrow minded thinking.

He Wahiguru, is the adhaar of all. And all means, all deities all entities. So if anyone has anything, it is had from Him; so, is it not wise to directly worship Wahiguru rather than the lower deities or gods?

We all know, we are made of 5 tattwas and three gunas(sato, rajo and tamo). But in devoting ourselves to Wahiguru or to others, there is a huge difference.

For example Ravan, was asur or rakshash from mother´s side, he had much of rajo and tamo gun, and as we all know, he worshipped Brahma and Shiva very much with penance, and he had their darshan and asked for boons, and he almost became invincible....

But let us ask ourselves, did his severe bhakti ever removed the evil roots in him ?

Did his kaam, krodh, lobh, moh or ahankar ever diminish? Inspite of doing so much bhakti, and having darshans of the gods,he died like a dog, as the evil in him got even multiplied

On the other side, the elephant who offered a flower to Narayan, when attacked by a crocodile, had much of sato gun..... and was helped by Vishnu Jee, who took him to his abode in Baikunth

So we can see, by worshipping these gods and godesses, and with any of the three gunas or combined among them, we can at most reach their abodes, which are much within the realms of Maya, and even with our deep bhakti and reverence for them, our basic nature does not change.

On the other side, the Bani tells us : Prabh ka simran, man kee mael jae, Prabh ka Simran trishna sabh bhoojeeye, Prabh ka Simran garbh na baseh and so on ......with His bhakti.

This makes us to think. That no matter even if we are full of sins, or nothing of sato gun , but much much of rajo and tamo gun, or even be a rakshash, then too, by the Bhakti of His Simran, all the filthy layers of sanskaras, of karmas, of desires .... upon us,. get removed and thus we get freed from the wheel of eighty four.

Even if we are illiterate or donkeys, than too, by His Bhakti we become Brahmgyanis.

So if by worshipping Wahiguru we attract divine virtues and ony goodness, why should we waste our time on stone worthy deities or entities in comparison with Wahiguru, howsoever fascinating they may seem to us?

Who knows, what amount of swasaas are remained in our destiny....

Then too, we must bear in mind, only those can worship Him, to those whom wants to do so ...

it is not in our hands at all to worship Him, no matter howsoever chaturaaee or plannings we may do ....

Just to conclude, if we have even a penny of common sense, let us do the real bhakti of worshipping Him alone.

None other deserve it.

Only He, Sachay Patshah Wahiguru Akal Purukh.

Saacha Sahib, Sachaa Nao.

Only the Bhakti of the one Truthful and eternal Wahiguru, can bring in us purity, serenity, peace, bliss, and unquenchable hunger and thirst of loving Him at all times.

Sat Sree Akal.

ਸਾਚਾ ਸਾਹਿਬੁ ਸਾਚੁ ਨਾਇ ਭਾਖਿਆ ਭਾਉ ਅਪਾਰੁ ॥

साचा साहिबु साचु नाइ भाखिआ भाउ अपारु ॥

Sācẖā sāhib sācẖ nā▫e bẖākẖi▫ā bẖā▫o apār.

True is the Lord, true His Name and the true have repeated His Name with infinite love.

SGGS Ang 2.

Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji ??

THE IMPORTANCE OF LOVE IN DEVOTION

THE LORD HAS MADE HIS OWN

AND I AM DRENCED IN HIS LOVE

EVEN WERE MY BODY PUT TO FLAMES

I WOULD NOT FLINCH FOR A MOMENT

EVEN WERE I TO LOOSE MY LIFE

I WOULD NOT BREAK THE BOND OF HIS LOVE

HOW CAN THE JEWEL OF LOVE

BE OBTAINED FOR NOTHING?

IN EXCHANGE FOR MY VERY BEING

I BOUGHT HIM, THE PRICELESS ONE

THE LORD FOR WHOM BRAHMA SOUGHT IN VAIN

I HAVE FOUND HIM WITHIN MY OWN BODY

SAYS KABEER: I HAVE BECOME FREE

FROM THE TIES OF HOPES AND DESIRES;

I HAVE MET THE LORD AND AM BLESSED

WITH UNSHAKABLE FAITH IN HIM

THE LORD HAS MADE ME HIS OWN

AND I AM DRENCHED IN HIS LOVE.

KABEER, THE WEAVER OF GOD´S NAME

The secret of secrets, for God realization,

by

Dhan Dhan Satguru Sachay Patshah

in Raag Suhi

The whole world is in one way or the other after God realization. So many dharmas, so many philosophers, so many prophets, so many gods, so many godesses,

so much jap, tap, poojas, paaths ....

Each and everyone claiming its own way or method, being the true one....and from there on, start all the controversies, quarrels,wars ...

But, we are lucky enough with the blessings of Wahiguru, to have a Perfect One among us, like Fifth Patshahee, who in just a sentence of few words, reveals us the secrets of secrets in a simple language, direct to the point.

Not like others, who may need volumes upon volumes to express themselves and leave us confused in the end.

In Gurbani, a word or two, a sentence, or a couplet maybe enough, or self sufficient by itself to conevy us the message, which is intended by Guru Jee. Otherwise donkey may memorize the whole Bani, but if their chit is not clean, they will remain hypocrites and manmukhs. For Gurbani is pure, so paviterta, purity is a must in us, to comprehend it in the right manner.

Gurbani is magical, is marvelous, is indescribable in its sweetness and excellent in the truths contained in it, far richer then any, and beyond any parralell in the whole creation.

Following are the words of Guru Jee:

ਅਬਿਨਾਸੀ ਪਾਇਆ ਨਾਮੁ ਧਿਆਇਆ ਸਗਲ ਮਨੋਰਥ ਪਾਏ

Abinaasee Paaeiaa Naam Dhhiaaeiaa Sagal Manorathh Paaeae

अबिनासी पाइआ नामु धिआइआ सगल मनोरथ पाए

The Imperishable Lord is obtained, meditating on the Naam, and all one's wishes are fulfilled.

He says, to realize him, nothing, nothing else is needed, only a pure heart and mind, full of love and devotion, in order to make possible our meditating on Him, through His Naam simran.

And the fact is, we do many many other things, almost everything.

But this one thing bhakti, mentioned by Fifth Patshahee, seldom anybody does it.

Because we are more concerned about our own concepts of sikhee, as per what we have seen others doing, and heard from others, since we were born, than really paying attention to what the Bani is telling us to do, in each and every Ang of it, which is nothing else than, His chintan, through His Naam bhakti.

Sat Sree Akal.