Discrimination

CanadianSingh

Its just hard when religions, keep fighting over each other. They keep mocking each other, and I hate it. I believe that everyone is equal. But, now people keep saying that " if you are not a Christian you will go to hell, or if you are not a Muslim you go to hell. I believe that everyone is equal, and that we will all be judged by our actions. I am a Sikh, and there is another problem. Why are people discriminating peoples castes. Our Gurus told us that everyone is equal. I hope that one day that we will all be equal.

Guest Jacfsing2

We are equal as human beings, which even Christianity teaches; however, they add this thing of false grace of that pakhandi baba: Jesus. Which says that christianity is all about redemption regardless what you do. In the truth, through Guru Nanak Dev Ji one is redeemed through Guru Prasad; however, our pure Guru has the power to change the corruption instead of making lies. Only one faith has been based on 100% truth, that is of Guru Sahib. All others are partly true.

https://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=cUTqM0pl1vA

Guest Jacfsing2

Bro, I've noticed you seem to fixate on the concept (and the practice) of Gur Parsaad almost at the expense of everything else. It's strange because you're the only person I've encountered who places such a huge emphasis on it. It is extremely valid, I'm not denying that, but you seem to be under the impression it is THE only method. Gur Parsaad does not absolve one of personality responsibility; it does not negate the need to think just thoughts and perform good deeds, and then rely on Guru Sahib to forgive our transgressions just because he can.

A man who rapes and murders somebody should not be forgiven by the grace of the Guru, and not face the consequences. Am I saying it can't happen? Of course, anything is possible when it comes to Guru Sahib, but not when the natural laws and the order of the universe are contradicted. That way is not of justice and karma, but one which leads to chaos and anarchy.

Yes, when we are forgiven, we must live a new redeemed life, one that Guru Sahib himself would want his people to live. Guru's Kirpa was the idea that gave me hope to fight all of problems in life, but once forgiven we should attempt to change our previous lifestyle:
(I previously believed that I could do anything without any punishment through Guru Prasad, but didn't believe I had to change, now I realize that I was wrong on the second half).