Emotions

CanadianSingh

Simran Ji. I wasn't ridiculing you, I think you're approach was logical and refined. I believe it was an entirely simple and effective approach and I agree with it completely. I'm well aware these things can cause these sorts of symptoms however I was just surprised that no one had yet mentioned them till you rightfully spoke up :D

Don't worry Kira ji bro, I didn't mind what u said, was just explaining as to why so if others wonder why I asked. ? guess I should use a few emoticons too, ??? like urs and penji Sikhni777's cartoons ?

Hello folks, and I got a problem. I get a bit emotional,and I cry like a river. My mother talks to me and soothes me. But, people just tell me you are a Sikh, and we don't cry

.I am just looking for ways to control my emotions.

Well brother,

as almost all of the friendly posters here have said, speak out whatever you have inside,so that you can get a mature answer.

When we go to a doctor, we just do not say it pains me here.

In order to facilitate the doctor´s job, we have also to tell him since when we got it, or how we got it, if it was by falling down, or getting hurt with something hard or whatever it could be.

It is only you, who knows what for you get emotional... so please do not feel ashamed, we are all brothers and sisters here, to help each other; speak out, and you will surely get help from the sangat.

You are growing up, so it is just but natural to ask, until you reach a certain age in maturity. But then too, it is always good to share one´s queries.

Sat Sree Akal.