Guru Granth And Science

Hello folks my name is Jasdeep! I am interested with Science, and I know that there is some Science in the Guru Granth. The Guru Granth said that there are billions of universes, and there are other life on other planets which is true. As they found bacteria on other planets. But, I am looking for more science in the Guru Granth, please help, and thanks. Every religion I see has science, which makes me excited.

Same here man, our Guru Granth has so much Science, and its wise words.

Also, I got one question Kira, do us Sikhi believe in Heaven and Hell?

Yes and No. No in the sense we don't believe in an eternal Damnation for all of eternity in hell and Yes in the sense many spheres or realms which I suppose are akin to Heaven or hell exist. For a Sikh none of it should really matter. Our Goal is freedom from the life cycle.

Our Guru Sahib's described Heaven as being near the Guru, inside the Sadh Sangat and hell as being seperation from Guru sahib.

Some will tell you no, some will say yes. But their all coherent on the point that we should put it all out of our heads as it's not our concern.

Yes and No. No in the sense we don't believe in an eternal Damnation for all of eternity in hell and Yes in the sense many spheres or realms which I suppose are akin to Heaven or hell exist. For a Sikh none of it should really matter. Our Goal is freedom from the life cycle.

Our Guru Sahib's described Heaven as being near the Guru, inside the Sadh Sangat and hell as being seperation from Guru sahib.

Some will tell you no, some will say yes. But their all coherent on the point that we should put it all out of our heads as it's not our concern.

Thank you very much. By the way I am 13. I heard that Heaven and Hell is a temporary place.

Thank you very much. By the way I am 13. I heard that Heaven and Hell is a temporary place.

You're very wise for your age.

You're very wise for your age.

Eh, I just look at religion. I look at other religious scriptures, and check them out. All of them has some Science in it and its neat!

Eh, I just look at religion. I look at other religious scriptures, and check them out. All of them has some Science in it and its neat!

I got one more question, but I think that us Sikhis believe in a temporary heaven o hell till we are reborn again, or there is a new universe.